shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you Shellac? Hybrid gel/nail polish!

Hera

Ideal_Rock
I like the concept but I would not spend $40-50 every two weeks. Guess I'll have to wait for the prices to drop.

tjansmith08

Rough_Rock
I finally got on to this discussion with much persistance. Amethyste I would love to come and get my nails done with Shellac at your salon in Washington, DC. I''m right outside the city in Silver Spring, MD. What''s the name of your salon?

T.

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/26/2010 9:13:00 AM
Author: tjansmith08
I finally got on to this discussion with much persistance. Amethyste I would love to come and get my nails done with Shellac at your salon in Washington, DC. I''m right outside the city in Silver Spring, MD. What''s the name of your salon?

T.

Oooo, so jealous! I wished I lived close enough to get pampered by Amethyste.
39.gif

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2010 4:58:01 PM
Author: Galateia

I finally got on to this discussion with much persistance. Amethyste I would love to come and get my nails done with Shellac at your salon in Washington, DC. I'm right outside the city in Silver Spring, MD. What's the name of your salon?

T.

Oooo, so jealous! I wished I lived close enough to get pampered by Amethyste.
39.gif

Oh... You sweet ladies - I am flattered, but I do not live in Washington, DC. I am in New Hampshire! :)
**Name removed by moderator. No self-promotion on PS per the PS rules**

I wish I could take care of you both!!! :)

mrscofresi

Rough_Rock
i have been loving the shellac! i think its an amazing product.
i did the french with romantique & cream puff on my moms nails. we will see how it lasts!

!cid_700.jpg

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I just did a French on myself and I''ve got to say that Ames is NEVER going to be out of a job!!! It looks like a three year old colored my tips!

Hera

Ideal_Rock
I finally got on to this discussion with much persistance. Amethyste I would love to come and get my nails done with Shellac at your salon in Washington, DC. I'm right outside the city in Silver Spring, MD. What's the name of your salon?

T.
I don't know what's up with these posters and their 1 posts. It's reeking of promotion (spam?) here
38.gif

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this product and love sharing it with my friends and family. Yesterday on my day off I was able to polish the toes of three of my friends! They were delighted and we had fun. My neighbor is on her second Mani from me and her DD says "Mom just stares at her nails". lol It is nice to feel pretty and to have something so small in life to give you pleasure. In November or December I hear there are more colors being promoted. I hope they have hues of purple and gunmetal blue.
face1.gif

shellacobs.JPG

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Love it too! My best friend and I did it...so far so good!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What colors are your faves?

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2010 8:53:45 PM
Author: heraanderson

T.

I don''t know what''s up with these posters and their 1 posts. It''s reeking of promotion (spam?) here
38.gif

humm... what are you trying to say?

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2010 6:37:29 PM
Author: Uppy
I just did a French on myself and I''ve got to say that Ames is NEVER going to be out of a job!!! It looks like a three year old colored my tips!

oh my Uppy
7.gif
Even on my own self! Its sooooo hard. It takes a steady hand and load of patience!!! I''d like to see a picture of your nails! :)

I did these on myself just for fun... I love polka dots!

IMG00236.JPG

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
I forget which one it''s called, but its the one thats almost completely nude. It just has a tiny tint to it and thats it. My friend got a really light colored pink almost white one that I liked a lot.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2010 12:05:24 AM
Author: Autumnovember
I forget which one it''s called, but its the one thats almost completely nude. It just has a tiny tint to it and thats it. My friend got a really light colored pink almost white one that I liked a lot.

The one that is really really sheer is "Negligee" :)
and the one that is a light pink ( non shimmery ) is "Romantique". Both really pretty! :)

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2010 11:49:39 PM
Author: Amethyste
Date: 6/16/2010 8:53:45 PM

Author: heraanderson

T.

I don''t know what''s up with these posters and their 1 posts. It''s reeking of promotion (spam?) here
38.gif

humm... what are you trying to say?
Why would two people register on a diamond forum to talk about a new nail product not to mention put a picture of their nails?
That''s spam behavior if I''ve ever seen it.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
herandanderson...everyone around here knows that she is a nail tech.

Its not JUST offered in HER salon, it is offered at many salon's across the united states.

Thanks to her, I went and got it at a salon by me and fell in love with it.

She is evidently showing us all the new awesome product on the market.

Maybe I'm totally misunderstanding your post...if so, I apologize!

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2010 12:38:45 AM
Author: Autumnovember
herandanderson...everyone around here knows that she is a nail tech.

Do you know anything about shellac?

Its not JUST offered in HER salon, it is offered at many salon''s across the united states.

How many of us do you think actually live in her area?

Thanks to her, I went and got it at a salon by me and fell in love with it.

She is evidently showing us all the new awesome product on the market.

Maybe I''m totally misunderstanding your post...if so, I apologize!
I think you are misunderstanding me. I''m not saying that Amethyste is spamming the board. I''m saying that other people are.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
That sounds like a great product!! I very rarely get manicures because they chip so quickly and I never tried gels as I was afraid of the damage to my nails, but was always envious of how good they looked. This Shellac might be just the thing for me! Let me try to find out if its available here down under yet! Thanks for posting about this Amethyste!

holidaysee12

Rough_Rock
hybrid manicure is very durable and remain on nails even 3 weeks. Many people recommended shellac, because it is good qualities lacquer.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results