shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you ever want to "Like" a post?

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I'm definitely more of a reader/lurker than a poster these days. And at some point every day that I'm on PS reading a post, I wish I could "like" it they way I "like" friends posts on Facebook! Most of the time I don't have anything to add to a post because someone else has already posted what I would have (and probably more eloquently!) but I want to agree with a poster without having to post or take up unnecessary thread space with a "ditto, "I agree", etc.

Anyone else feel that way? :)

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
"Like"

Haha, I do feel that way pretty frequently. I would love to be able to "like" pictures, as well. I often don't feel as though I have much to contribute, so I tend to lurk as well.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
manderz|1317595969|3031552 said:
"Like"

Haha, I do feel that way pretty frequently. I would love to be able to "like" pictures, as well. I often don't feel as though I have much to contribute, so I tend to lurk as well.

Oh, yes! Definitely wish I could "like" the pictures too!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, I find it much easier to do that than the annoying +1... I don't find +1 annoying but many here do. Do I shive a git?? Nope... :cheeky:

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
+1

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
I would too! They actually had that option on another forum I visit but the topic would actually show up on your Facebook that you "liked it"
:???:

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Yes. For two reasons. First, obviously I'd like to "like" things I like. Second, it would keep the threads less cluttered with all the "+1, ditto, what she said," etc. I understand the need to reinforce prior statements but there is a lot of excess posts stemming from it. And, seeing as that PS is supposed to be primarily a learning forum, I think the vast majority of topics should have something to learn from.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup. I do.

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Other boards I frequent have a "thanks" button. Similar to "liking" it, but maybe it won't get published on FB since it's not a "like" feature?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results