shape
carat
color
clarity

DIATOMACEOUS EARTH - It might save your life!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Hey Gang! :wavey:

I just cannot thank enough my lucky stars or guardian angels to have made me stumbled upon this thread on a hair forum that I frequent regularly... :appl: :appl: I have been taking this food supplement for 2 weeks now and it literally changed my life! I got myself a 10 pound bag and it costed literally nothing - and I am getting so much from it!!!!

I have observed these changes in me - and I think it's only the beginning :

I SLEEP SO MUCH BETTER - I WAKE UP WITHOUT FEELING GROGGY!!!
I HAVE NO MORE LOWER BACK ACHES - EVERY TIME I GOT UP IN THE MORNING, I COULDN'T BEND W/O HURTING :(
MY SKIN IS CLEARING UP - FEELING MORE ELEASTIC AND "DEWY" ( CHEESY RIGHT? )
I JUST HAVE MORE ENERGY!
MY MOOD HAS BEEN EXTREMELY GOOD - I FEEL ALERT AND MY "JOIE DE VIVRE" HAS COME BACK!
YES - IT'S TRUE - GOING TO THE BATHROOM EVERY DAY IS A NICE THING LOL
I STARTED TO HAVE PAIN IN MY HANDS - KINDA LIKE A MILD ARTHRITIC PROBLEM - NOW GONE!
I JUST FEEL OVERALL MUCH MUCH BETTER!
THE MOST INCREDIBLE: I HAVE NOT HAD A HEADACHE IN 2 WEEKS!!!

But these are what most people experience while taking in DE:

1. Lower High Blood Pressure!
2. Lower High Cholesterol! - Most are reporting 40-60 points lower after only 2 weeks on DE.
3. Sore joints feeling better
4. Healthier skin – If our body has enough silica, the collagen will make us look younger. Silica helps with skin problems and injuries including itching, rashes, abscesses, boils, acne, calluses, warts, eczemas, burns, frostbite, benign skin sores, insect bites and bed sores. If you regularly follow a silica regimen, your skin will keep its young look.
5. Hair That Grows! - DE helps to prevent baldness, stimulates healthier hair growth and assures beautiful shine, luster and strength.
6. Teeth and Gums! - Hardening the enamel, prevents cavities and preserves teeth.
7. Toughens nails.
8. Normalize circulation and regulate high blood pressure (hypertension)
9. Help avoiding or alleviating Alzheimers disease by preventing the body from absorbing aluminum and may flush out aluminum from the tissues. Also acts as an immune system Stimulant.
10. Cancer can not survive in cells that have the correct levels of Silica which is found in DE.

And the list goes on... just do a google search and start :read: like I did - it might enhance your life like it did for mine!!!!

PS: I do not sell DE - I am not associated with any organizations that promotes DE either... I am just posting this thread because I know somewhere, someone might be reading and might benefit from it...

Hasta for now! ::)

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Hey :)

Well the one in the pool etc is definitely NOT food grade... lol they add other chemicals to it so it does the job it's supposed to...

But the Human Food Grade ( and also for Pets ) comes in a powder form. 2-3 tablespoons a day is recommended to human consumption.

I have given the DE to my Cats and their incessant scratching has almost stopped. I sprinkle a little bit on their wet food and mix.

DE has no taste - so when you put in in a drink - it doesn't change the taste at all - which is a plus for me!

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
It's a great dewormer for all sorts of animals and flea control. Plus sprinkled around the house it kills crawling insects. DE is great.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
There's a food grade DE that also kills fleas and bedbugs?! I confess that isn't so appealing.

Amethyste, where do you buy your DE, and is it available in quantities smaller than 10lbs?

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I use to mix it in water and drink a glass every day. It, of course, was the food grade. . .I paid about $15 including shipping for a bag of it.

Keep in mind the fine dust is NOT safe to breath so take caution when using it!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
cellentani said:
There's a food grade DE that also kills fleas and bedbugs?! I confess that isn't so appealing.

I think I recall reading the the DE kills the fleas etc, because it scratches tiny holes in their exo-skeletons, thereby drying them out and killing them. It's not that it's somehow poisonous to them.

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
redfaerythinker said:
cellentani said:

I think I recall reading the the DE kills the fleas etc, because it scratches tiny holes in their exo-skeletons, thereby drying them out and killing them. It's not that it's somehow poisonous to them.

It's like a billion little samurai swords that cut them up and then the dust sucks all the moisture out of them. I have no remorse or pity for the evil little blood suckers.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Thats really interesting. I can just see my DH walking in on my scooping white powder out of a large bag. I think I will give it a try anyway. Sounds like it cant hurt and for the price why not?

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
cellentani said:

Amethyste, where do you buy your DE, and is it available in quantities smaller than 10lbs?

I am so sorry for the late response... I was swimming in thick water at work!!!
To answer your question, I don't think we are allowed to post links promoting stuff ( even if we could, I would be too scared to do it anyways lol ) - I got my supply from earthworkshealth - you'll be able to find this on the net easy :)

They have a 2.5lbs jug for 11.50
and a 10lbs is 14.00 - it is the best value :)

reader

Brilliant_Rock
WONDERFUL! I have been wondering where/how to find this stuff as my older cat is allergic to most flea treatments, but is a flea magnet.

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How is it supposed to work?

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
We have a big bag that I got for bed bugs when we first moved it... never used it. What types of foods do you put it in? I will try anything to get my hair to grow!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Ack Trill!

Make sure it is food grade Diatomaceaous Earth frist - nothing else.

To ingest it - add it to juice, coffee, whatever you enjoy drinking. It doesnt change the taste of what you put it in :)

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
reader said:
WONDERFUL! I have been wondering where/how to find this stuff as my older cat is allergic to most flea treatments, but is a flea magnet.
Remember they're not suppose to breath it though. . .it is rough on the lungs. When I use to drink it, I could see the fine dust floating in the air. I would wear a mask, put it in the water and then stir it and let it sit till the dust disappated. I wouldn't dust my cat with it, that is for sure!

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
I mix it with my animal's feed and spread it in their stalls to prevent parasites. The pool grade stuff will harm you, make sure you have the right kind.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results