shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Hoops...what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I'm too nervous to buy off ebay, but many do quite successfully. Those hoops look absolutely gorgeous! Go for it. I am a handbag gal too, but jewelry does last much longer.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful but I know I would like the Tod''s bag instead. :)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I keep losing messages----uggghhh! Anyway, although I haven''t been browsing ebay in ages, I always visit this vendor when I do--has really nice stuff (those earrings included) and a great feedback record. But new bags are always good too
2.gif

cheers--Shaon

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i think they''re great!
36.gif
definitely check them out... i bet they are fab.
didn''t you just get a new bag
11.gif

get the hoops!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Do it!! You deserve it MMM (and I''m living vicariously through you)! I love the inside-outside hoops, and these look fab. And canuk-gal says this seller is good!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys...LOL JCJD and Shut it Belle :)
I wouldn't buy off of ebay at this price unless I could see them...whch I would....
Is the price ok if they are as advertised?

Maybe get czs and the tod? Dunno.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
My vote is to go for the hoops!
18.gif
They look awesome and what a bonus that you can go see them to be sure they are as good in person.

Heather

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Uh yes, you DO deserve a treat and I KNOW you''re not asking us to pick either or!!!! GET BOTH! GET BOTH!!!
36.gif
11.gif

oooh a Tod''s bag, how delicious!! The hoops are nice-looking as well, I just bought a pair of cz hoops very similar to those myself!

YOU MUST GET BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3.gif

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
I luv the hoops but I bought myself a Tods bag this week so it seems i''d go with the bag... tho i did recently buy diamond earrings... oh GET BOTH
emotion-14.gif
27.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I have real diamond hoops (present from ex) but I dont wear them often. I bought ones from QVC for a pirate frat party that are nearly ident but wear those more often just becuase they are a little lighter and the weight of the hoops bother my ears. That and I dont want saggy earring holes. I dont know if they still carry the ones I got since this was about three years ago. Simliair 135$ Channel Set 42$ Also spiffy 60$ It really depends what do you think you would use more often and for longer? Do you have another bag similair to the Tods one? Would you wear if often and for a long time? If you get the real earrings are you going to where them in five years? Sorry I dont think I am being much help at all.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Those are cute!!!!

Hmmm. Part of me thinks I shouldn't buy either. I have no real need...
As for the hoops...let me put it to you this way. I'm boring. I stick to a few good pieces.----

I actually have a pair of silver and cz hoops I got from Macys or something. I don't even take them off to sleep and in the shower. I think they are turning green LOL EWWWW.
I have been wearing them every single freaking day for about a month now? LOL...(I've cleaned them like twice DOUBLE EWWWWW)....And when they go bad, I get the same exact ones and wear them again for a few months. I'm SO exciting

As for the bag, I'd probably run it into the ground. This would be whopping bag #4 for me (I maybe have one or two others ... one dressy and a REALLY old coach bag)

!!!! And yes ladies, they will drag the Hudson River to find me if Hubby finds out :)

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
MMM, the bags are an INVESTMENT PIECE!!! Remember that...
(btw, I don''t know why people say that, but it really justifies the purchase, doesn''t it?!
11.gif
)

That bag is GORGEOUS!! Now I want it, you bad influence you!!
9.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

That bag is gorgeous--what color were you planning on? If it is white, shouldn''t it be on sale somewhere? All the summer stuff here is on sale......then you can get both! I love those earrings!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2005 11:41:27 AM
Author: moremoremore
Hmmm. Part of me thinks I shouldn''t buy either. I have no real need...
WHATEVER!

As for the hoops...let me put it to you this way. I''m boring. I stick to a few good pieces.----

I actually have a pair of silver and cz hoops I got from Macys or something. I don''t even take them off to sleep and in the shower. I think they are turning green LOL EWWWW.
I have been wearing them every single freaking day for about a month now? LOL...(I''ve cleaned them like twice DOUBLE EWWWWW)....And when they go bad, I get the same exact ones and wear them again for a few months. I''m SO exciting
all the more reason to treat yourself.
2.gif

hehehe...i''m the same way.

As for the bag, I''d probably run it into the ground. This would be whopping bag #4 for me (I maybe have one or two others ... one dressy and a REALLY old coach bag)
you''re one ahead of me. my coach is 12 years old....they hold up well!
20.gif

i said all of that to say DO IT!!!! you do deserve it girl.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Kayla17 and Jen have some nice ones--shown in a former thread somewhere in archives....

cheers--Sharon

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
It has to be black! I''m the princess of darkness...

You guys are no good LOL... I dunno...maybe I''ll go out at lunch and browse too!

Thanks everyone!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Have you looked at Kenneth Cole? I bought a large crimoson bag from them about three years ago...I use it as a book bag when I want to pass for a girl. It ihas help up really well. It came with a small matching purse and was....120$+tax. They also make it in black. Seriously I think perhaps you ought to take a day trip and go outlet shopping.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love those hoops. As long as you can check them out, why not?? Get the damn bag already. You know you want it.
3.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the hoops! I actually bought a diamond horseshoe necklace from 5th Ave Jewels/Deena about 3 years ago, it was pretty, sparkly and they were easy to work with. I never got it appraised or checked out or anything but it was only $300.

Anyway...I have been thinking about hoops myself, another seller on eBay had some promising ones but if you can see these in person, go for it!! I would at least check them out.

Oh and get the bag too. Mwahahhaa!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Good to know! I don't reallky feel good about spending money LOL...so I'll sit on it. These just called my name :) Maybe hubby would split them with me? Fat chance

I have that little 'who cares if they are real...just wear your czs' voice in my head. Same about the bag. Who cares.
38.gif
But at the same time, I want something!!!
40.gif

So I'll definitely get both- if you people tell me where I'm going to live from now on :)

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh, dear...my age and "out- of- it- ness" are showing! I'd never heard of Tod bags before. I just checked out the link and was SHOCKED at the pricetag!
23.gif

I've never spent that much on a bag in my life...and I've been known to spend a bit on luxury items in the past...
20.gif
... maybe I need to get out more...

Anyway...get the hoops! You'll be able to give them to your grandchildren someday!
1.gif

JMO
widget

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/29/2005 11:31:23 AM
Author: moremoremore
LOL. You guys are EVIL!!!!
11.gif
12.gif
13.gif

There''s NO way!!! I shouldn''t even be doing one!!! :)
This is the bag though..can''t get the pic...which did you buy alexah? (black of course)
http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10680580&SectionID=9000
my hubby doesnt understand why i need to buy a new handbag each spring & fall either...
I got this spring ''05 bag (for use this fall) so i got it heavily discounted - i''ve been pining for this bag for many moons!
http://www.efashionstore.com/productdetail.asp?productid=4283

...but the earrings i got cost more than those hoops
27.gif
pics will follow... eventually...
20.gif

my friend went to a marc jacobs handbag thing in the city yesterday (you needed to know someone/get a pass to get in) & she spent around $300 for a $950 handbag!
6.gif
...however, she bought two handbags & the matching wallets & cosmetic cases...
2.gif

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
I think they''re beautiful, and I highly recommend this seller. I''ve bought two things from Deena, and they are very wonderful to work with.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Hoops. Period. Done.

There is nothing as fun as putting your hair in a fluffy ponytail and having those hoops swingin'' from your lobes...that pair looks like a decent buy too...it''s always risky on eBay but check out the feeback and see.... The bag is nice and classic and...boring!
6.gif
2.gif

Hoops= Fun, Classic, Sparkly, ''Nuff said.

PS I get at least 10 compliments every time I wear mine...
31.gif
9.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I''d go with the hoops.

Although I like purses, I cannot imagine spending that kind of money on a purse.
23.gif

Put your money into diamonds, woman!
21.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
{{{hoops}}} {{{hoops}}} {{{HOOPS!!!}}}

They are fabulous with the diamonds on the inside as well...it''s a no brainer. I''d take the hoops over a bag any day of the week.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
OH GREAT- Now I want that bag that Alexah posted. Darnit

(I love it)

Hey MMM if you get the Tod''s, can I have your Marc????
12.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results