shape
carat
color
clarity

DFW/North Texas GTG?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I''m absolutely gutted that the ladies of SoCal are going to be able to get together without me
7.gif
, so I was going to see if there might be any interest in a DFW GTG - maybe at the Galleria for a tour of T&CO, Backendorf''s, maybe BB&B if we feel like it. Then lunch at Grand Luxe or somewhere else. I''m up for options, too - in other areas of the Metroplex.

I don''t know if any of you remember Melissa Sue, but she came to Dallas over 2 years ago, and we did basically the same thing and had a blast. I know there are a few Houston PSers, but I think in recent months we''ve picked up one or two Dallas ladies!

Would anyone be interested in a get-together after Christmas or New Years?

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I think that sounds like fun!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lauren wish I lived by you to see your beautiful wedding set in person. Be sure to take lots of pictures and have fun ladies!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s been sooooooo busy at work, I completely forgot about this thread! I''m sorry ladies!

So, Iwannaprettyone, OUpeargirl - Katie from Whiteflash and I are planning on getting together for lunch after the Holidays, but maybe we should have a PS GTG instead?

Let me know what ya''ll think!
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2007 4:27:27 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Lauren wish I lived by you to see your beautiful wedding set in person. Be sure to take lots of pictures and have fun ladies!!!

Awwww, Tacori, you are just too sweet! I''m just as disappointed that I can''t see your GORGEOUS EC in person.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2007 8:26:16 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
It''s been sooooooo busy at work, I completely forgot about this thread! I''m sorry ladies!

So, Iwannaprettyone, OUpeargirl - Katie from Whiteflash and I are planning on getting together for lunch after the Holidays, but maybe we should have a PS GTG instead?

1.gif
I am in... Although I have a serious lack of bling...
7.gif
haha

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2007 9:35:13 AM
Author: iwannaprettyone

1.gif
7.gif
haha

Wait, what?

I''ve seen your lovely engagement ring! Where is it?
31.gif

Or have I gone mad?
2.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Hehe, my e-ring and my WF studs are somewhat, um lacking compared to some of the stunning jewelry you see here....

I guess I could bring my Tiffany Atlas and my Grandfathers Citrine from South Africa?

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I wanna come!!!
35.gif
I am going to be in the area this weekend to celebrate early christmas with the fam, but will be back in Houston by the end of the holidays. Too bad... maybe next time.

I''m sure you all will have a rockin good time!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2007 5:24:55 PM
Author: meresal
I wanna come!!!
35.gif
I am going to be in the area this weekend to celebrate early christmas with the fam, but will be back in Houston by the end of the holidays. Too bad... maybe next time.

I''m sure you all will have a rockin good time!!!

Hey - I''m not committed to a time. I could do it Friday or Saturday for lunch if you''re available. I know with Christmas plans it''s rough to get time away.
2.gif

I''m just trying to get a roll call going of who lives in DFW - or who visits from time to time.
3.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2007 4:16:06 PM
Hehe, my e-ring and my WF studs are somewhat, um lacking compared to some of the stunning jewelry you see here....

I guess I could bring my Tiffany Atlas and my Grandfathers Citrine from South Africa?

Uhhhh, I wouldn''t worry about it, dear.
1.gif

Your earings and E-Ring are TO DIE FOR! I actually was looking forward to seeing your studs in person. I know I want a pair, but don''t know what size/setting/colour/clarity I want to go with - plus I''m also thinking about the WF jackets for my existing studs. Help me decide!
2.gif

mrs.ROC

Rough_Rock
Awww shucks....i''m in Houston...boooooo! Have fun ladies!!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2007 9:35:13 AM

1.gif

7.gif
haha

Oh don''t worry.. I have NO bling! Haha somedayyy!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Soooo, what day/time works for everyone?

Next Saturday or Sunday? Or do we want to avoid the Galleria during the week after Christmas?
2.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
That works for me!

I think Katie and I were planning lunch next week. I''ll see if she''s up for a PS GTG in January when we meet up then.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just noticed . . . I spelled Bachendorf's with a K. I'm an idiot. One of my best friend's rings came from Bach's, so I have no idea what I was thinking.

Or not thinking.
2.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
You want to meet up at La Madelaine for earlish lunch and then hit the sparkle stores?

Cartier is still there right? It was in August.... I want to try on the Trinity...

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2007 11:01:47 AM
You want to meet up at La Madelaine for earlish lunch and then hit the sparkle stores?

Cartier is still there right? It was in August.... I want to try on the Trinity...
Yes, that sounds like a plan. I''ve actually not been in that Cartier in ages!

What part of the city do you live in?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2007 11:19:49 AM
I''ll probably be at my FI''s apt which is by the Cowboys stadium....

The new Cowboys Stadium? Or the old one?

I bought my first house in Irving - Shady Grove and Story.
2.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2007 11:30:57 AM
old one, it''s over off Northwest Highway...
Got it, I just wanted to make sure no one had to drive TOO far.
2.gif

blondie23

Shiny_Rock
hey everyone! wish i could come but i''m in denver until January!! Also, I wanted to tell you that Cartier is no longer at the Galleria...it moved to Northpark in October. SO SAD I can''t go because I also need to look at wedding bands...hope ya''ll have fun!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
What date are you guys thinking? School starts back up for me on the 14th, so I will probably head back to Oklahoma the 11th or 12th.

jamiesorr

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I was just browsing the forums today and I found this. I am in Fort Worth. Do y''all have any finalized plans yet?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2007 12:03:26 PM
Author: pwj0629
Wow, I was just browsing the forums today and I found this. I am in Fort Worth. Do y''all have any finalized plans yet?
No set plans yet, but it''s looking like Jnauary 5th or 12th. Probably the 12th because iwannaprettyone won''t be available until the second weekend in January.

Do either of those work for you?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2007 11:55:18 AM
Author: blondie23
hey everyone! wish i could come but i''m in denver until January!! Also, I wanted to tell you that Cartier is no longer at the Galleria...it moved to Northpark in October. SO SAD I can''t go because I also need to look at wedding bands...hope ya''ll have fun!
When do you come home from Denver? I think it''s a toss-up between January 5th-6th or 11th-12th right now.

Also, how''s the house coming along? Did you guys close yet, or what?
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results