shape
carat
color
clarity

DFW/North Texas GTG?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jamiesorr

Shiny_Rock
The 11th-12th is good for me!

blondie23

Shiny_Rock
Unfortunately I don''t come back from Denver until January 20th so I''m going to miss it BUT YES WE DID CLOSE ON OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!

We closed on December 2nd and then moved our stuff in but nothing has been put away or organized because I had to leave for Arizona on a business trip and then I went straight to Denver so needless to say my house is a mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for asking Lauren and I will post pictures when I can actually see the floor haha!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2007 12:50:58 PM
Author: blondie23
Unfortunately I don''t come back from Denver until January 20th so I''m going to miss it BUT YES WE DID CLOSE ON OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!

We closed on December 2nd and then moved our stuff in but nothing has been put away or organized because I had to leave for Arizona on a business trip and then I went straight to Denver so needless to say my house is a mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for asking Lauren and I will post pictures when I can actually see the floor haha!!
YAYYYYY! I''m so happy you guys finally closed!

I can''t wait to see pics - I''m sure it''s beautiful!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
NO CARTIER?
7.gif

Holy moly....

blondie23

Shiny_Rock
Well no Cartier at the Galleria but Cartier can still be found at Northpark mall next to Tiffany''s....

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wanna change plans and head to Northpark instead?

Eiseman''s is there.
30.gif

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
I''m new but in the DFW area!
35.gif

I might be up for it after the kiddos go back to school, Tues & Thurs are best for me personally.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2007 6:46:47 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Eiseman's is there.
30.gif
Lemme Mapquest it....

Oh yeah, I can hit loop 12 and it runs right over there 15 mins-ish that might be fun, I have never been to Northpark!
36.gif

List of stores- obvious some NO NO's on there...haha
9.gif

Bailey Banks & Biddle

Ben Bridge Jewelers
Cartier

David Yurman

DeBeers
Opening Apr 08
coming soon...

Eiseman Jewels

Gordon's Jewelers

Helzberg Diamonds

James Avery Craftsman

Lanciani Travel Jewelry

Henry Bullard

Local Charm

Montblanc

Movado

Na Hoku

Swatch

Tiffany & Co.

Zales Jewelers

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/21/2007 9:12:25 AM
Author: iwannaprettyone

Date: 12/20/2007 6:46:47 PM

Eiseman''s is there.
30.gif
Lemme Mapquest it....

Oh yeah, I can hit loop 12 and it runs right over there 15 mins-ish that might be fun, I have never been to Northpark!
36.gif

List of stores- obvious some NO NO''s on there...haha
9.gif

Bailey Banks & Biddle

Ben Bridge Jewelers
Cartier

David Yurman

DeBeers
Opening Apr 08
coming soon...

Eiseman Jewels

Gordon''s Jewelers

Helzberg Diamonds

James Avery Craftsman

Lanciani Travel Jewelry

Henry Bullard

Local Charm

Montblanc

Movado

Na Hoku

Swatch

Tiffany & Co.

Zales Jewelers
never bene to Northpatk!? We need a fainting smiley! LOL!
Just playing w/ you
28.gif
I was there yesterday, It''s Dallas'' best mall for sure.

Just a word of caution, hopefully you guys don''t think I''m completely paranoid, I''m actually not at all. But some of you probably are wearing some impressive jewelry, maybe private messaging/e-mailing the final time and place is a good idea? This Forum is public, ANYONE can read and it''s scary to think info of a bunch of ladies w/ nice jewelry all gathering together in one place get''s in the wrong hands
40.gif

I am wearing my new 3.67 RB and was eating at La Madeline @ Northpark yesterday and actually starting panicking about someone snapping my finger off! LOL!
I''m not kidding though, people get desperate.
14.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I was wondering if Andrey could help out on this...

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/21/2007 10:07:07 AM
Author: ringabling
Just playing w/ you
28.gif

Just a word of caution, hopefully you guys don''t think I''m completely paranoid, I''m actually not at all. But some of you probably are wearing some impressive jewelry, maybe private messaging/e-mailing the final time and place is a good idea? This Forum is public, ANYONE can read and it''s scary to think info of a bunch of ladies w/ nice jewelry all gathering together in one place get''s in the wrong hands
40.gif

I am wearing my new 3.67 RB and was eating at La Madeline @ Northpark yesterday and actually starting panicking about someone snapping my finger off! LOL!
14.gif
We''d love to have you ringabling!

We used to have Private Messaging back in the old days, I was hoping at some point we might get that feature back, because yes, I agree - that''s a fear that I have as well. Although, IMO, my ring is hardly impressive to anyone in person.
2.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to bump this to the top just in case someone from DFW happened to be browsing this weekend!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Merry Christmas, DFW Ladies!!!!!!!

So, I just spoke with Katie from Whiteflash, and she confirmed that she''d be coming out for our little GTG, so that''ll be great to see her!

Oh, also JohnQuixote may come, as well. I''ve met John at lunch several weeks ago, and he is just amazing to chat with. Fantastic guy, with an amazing story. He''s certainly earned his title as a Diamond Educator.
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, and I was thinking we do this January 27th to avoid the Christmas rush, and to make sure blondie23 can make it, too!

Oooooh, I''m in N Texas.... but... sadly... no ring to show off yet
7.gif

I didn''t even know there was a Tiffany Co store at Northpark! Shows ya how much I get out!
20.gif

Y''all have fun though!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/21/2007 10:07:07 AM
Just playing w/ you
28.gif

40.gif

14.gif
Try to organise the where or when or what time in private if possible. I worried about this too, on your behalf. Sorry to scaremonger
26.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/25/2007 1:24:41 AM
Author: betternotbiggerdiamond
Oooooh, I''m in N Texas.... but... sadly... no ring to show off yet
7.gif

I didn''t even know there was a Tiffany Co store at Northpark! Shows ya how much I get out!
20.gif

Y''all have fun though!

Everyone is welcome - ring or not! We just get together to look at the other pretties at the stores - maybe talk about personal stuff - pre and post wedding planning - whatever!!!

Besides, I''m pretty sure John doesn''t have a diamond engagement ring of his own to show off.
2.gif

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
I''m still possibly up for a meet & greet! Any news on making plans in private?
10.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/25/2007 9:34:47 PM
I''m still possibly up for a meet & greet! Any news on making plans in private?
10.gif

I need to email Ali or Audrey - but, the good news is we''ll likely have big, strong John with us!

ellybelly

Rough_Rock
Hey Lauren and Ringabling, I live in Arlington but am only off on Tues and Wed. How did you you all decide on how to communicate and make plans?
Ellen

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/26/2007 3:01:00 AM
Author: ellybelly
Hey Lauren and Ringabling, I live in Arlington but am only off on Tues and Wed. How did you you all decide on how to communicate and make plans?
Ellen

I have no idea how we''re going to do this because we can''t PM, and we can''t post email addresses on PS.
6.gif

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
is there not someone who can help us?
We can''t even exchange cell #s to talk about it
38.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ahhhh, thank you Kathryn!

I meant to make a new thread. I''ve decided that we should just be as careful in this situation as we would in any situation - and posting where we''re going to be is probably not going to hurt or help our situation.

That being said, would Jan 27th at Noon at the Northpark Mall work for everyone??? Maybe we could all meet near the Starbuck''s in the mall?

What do you ladies think?

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/3/2008 11:15:45 AM

I meant to make a new thread. I've decided that we should just be as careful in this situation as we would in any situation - and posting where we're going to be is probably not going to hurt or help our situation.

That being said, would Jan 27th at Noon at the Northpark Mall work for everyone??? Maybe we could all meet near the Starbuck's in the mall?

Should I wear a Rose?...LMAO

Sounds good to me!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
oh i wish i could go! but, dallas is a little too far for me. i could make houston though.
maybe we could plan another one there in the future?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/3/2008 11:22:58 AM
Author: iwannaprettyone

Date: 1/3/2008 11:15:45 AM

I meant to make a new thread. I''ve decided that we should just be as careful in this situation as we would in any situation - and posting where we''re going to be is probably not going to hurt or help our situation.

That being said, would Jan 27th at Noon at the Northpark Mall work for everyone??? Maybe we could all meet near the Starbuck''s in the mall?

Should I wear a Rose?...LMAO

Sounds good to me!
1.gif

Oh, man that reminds me - I''m on another forum full of guys. They''ve been placing fake Craigslist ads as "Sugar Mommas" and "Sugar Daddies." This guy somehow convinced about 15 guys to meet up with "her"(the Sugar Momma) at a Chipotle, and asked them all to wear red hats. The pics are hilarious! About 10 guys showed, and because they''re all wearing red hats, many of them figured out that "she" had set them up, but not that "she" was really a HE! Too funny!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/3/2008 11:35:39 AM
Author: jcrow
oh i wish i could go! but, dallas is a little too far for me. i could make houston though.
maybe we could plan another one there in the future?
I''m in Houston ALL the time! I really should come down for a GTG one of these days!

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
I was at NP all morning enjoying the mall in a quiet state!
I''ll try but I doubt I can meet on a Sunday but hope you guys have a great time!
Just for reference, you mean the Starbucks downstairs near the water fountain?
There''s also one upstairs near the food court, I was facing it today.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Hmm, I guess I just assumed it was a Saturday....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results