shape
carat
color
clarity

Cancer???? Perhaps...

stci

Ideal_Rock
Pancreas cancer is painfull I know and the chance to survive is low.

Doctor call me today cause he have doubt....

I can't cry, I'm shock and I can't beleive it can be my turn... I'm afraid really afraid! :errrr: :((

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, god.

Are you still waiting on test results? When are they due in?

HUGE HUGS and prayers Sylvie, and keep your chin up! You have friends here.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I am so sorry! You say he has doubts so I'm guessing that you don't have definitive test results? Sending you huge hugs and i'll be praying that you don't have cancer and you're perfectly healthy. HUGS We're all here for you.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
stci said:

I can't cry, I'm shock and I can't beleive it can be my turn... I'm afraid really afraid! :errrr: :((

Praying for you...

You Doc has doubt, doubt that you have it, can you tell us more....

My husbands business partner had it, was in excellent health and fought as best as he could.

Get a second opinion please. We will be here for you...

HUGS!!!!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
You'll be in my prayers Sylvie, it sounds like the Dr's findings are preliminary, so don't get yourself unnecessarily stressed. We're here for you.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I'm sure you are numb.
It's so very shocking to hear those words. My thoughts and prayers for you...

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh said:
stci said:

Praying for you...

You Doc has doubt, doubt that you have it, can you tell us more....

My husbands business partner had it, was in excellent health and fought as best as he could.

Get a second opinion please. We will be here for you...

HUGS!!!!

I'd very much agree and support the idea of getting a second opinion...possibly at a research institute. I did with a similar circumstance, and am glad to have done it.

Best of wishes,

Ira Z.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry. I hope you hear more from your dr. soon. You will be in my thoughts

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sylvie, my best wishes and prayers are with you. I hope you can get answers as soon as possible. Take care.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Sylvie! Lots of prayers to you! I echo the others in getting a second opinion as well!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm really sorry to hear your news. Wait until your doctor gets back to you with more information and I would seek a 2nd opinion as others have suggested. Sending lots of hugs.

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I'm sorry to hear about this horrible health scare. I'm really, really hoping that there is a different diagnosis, given there is doubt.

Hugs.

Jen

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Praying that you are healthy, and hear the good news soon.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
S'il te plait - ne pense pas au plus grave... Juste pas maintenant!
Le cancer du Pancreas est une bataille tres difficile - ma mere a rendu une bataille assez forte!

Quand vas-tu avoir des resultats plus concis?
Je te guarde dans mes pensee et dans mon coeur... *bisoux*

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've had cancer and I yet I can only imagine the shock of hearing "pancreatic" in front of it. I so hope that the Dr's doubts are justified and this is a non-thing....

You're in my thoughts...

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry Sylvie. You are in my thoughts and I really hope that the news is good for you once a definite diagnosis is made. I agree that you need a second opinion no matter the result. *healing dust* *healing dust* * healing dust*

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, I will say a prayer for you! I hope everything turns out ok for you!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry to hear you are going through a cancer scare. That is very stressful. I hope you get good news from your doctor. If not, obtaining a second opinion would be prudent. You are in my thoughts.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Sylvie, I am thinking of you and am praying that the definitive results come back negative. I'm so sorry you're going through this right now.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sylvie, I know the feelings you are going through all too well as I've been through the same thing for the last six months with my colon.
Just remember one thing- it's not cancer until a pathology report proves that it's cancer. Can you tell us what tests your doctor has ordered so far? What makes him think you might have PC?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry Sylvie, it must have been very frightening to hear those words, I will be hoping and praying that all test results come back negative.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Oh no! It must have been horrible to hear those words. I hope your tests come back negative! *hugs*

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
You are in my prayers. I hope that your tests come back negative. We're all here to support you. Please keep us updated.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results