shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling packi!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Miss Packi! I could really blame this allllll on you (LOL) since you've had me looking at pics of little Jack Russell puppies since you were first going to bring one home last year. I've always loved the breed, we have a six yr.old JackRat named Bella, and ........... when we were on our way home from returning Christmas presents a week ago, we stopped into our local pet shop (at my husband's suggestion, that was a surprise!) to *look* at puppies. Of course there were a half dozen asst. pups I would have brought home in a heartbeat, but then I saw the sweetest little angel baby and my heart skipped a beat. Her name is Chloe (yep, when I named her I knew I was hooked) and she's a purebred Parson Russell Terrier who will be joining our family very soon. She was brought to the shop with her brother who they say is more of a normal size for their age (11 wks). I love, love, LOVE the fact that she's on the small side and I'm hoping she stays smaller than normal forever. I'm very excited!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: Oh how exciting!! Chloe is such a sweet name too..what color markings does she have? I can't wait to see pictures of her! When do you get to bring her home?? Hooray for new puppies! I like littler dogs too..Chicken is a bit smaller than a normal Cavalier and I like that..I'm hoping we get smaller JRT too! I just know Chloe is going to be loved and spoiled and adored!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's such a beautiful specimen of Jack Russell. She's a smooth coat, mostly white with brown that has black feathered into it. She's tiny and sweet (about 3.5 lbs maybe?) and she's very alert and attentive. I saw her for the second time two nights ago when they had just put the food in all the puppies crates. When she saw me, she stopped eating and came to the front of the crate to lick my hand. Then she went back to her food, but when I said "Chloe" she came right back to me! So I knew that was her name! It just came out of my mouth. I didn't even plan it. If my hubby is off from work tomorrow, we'll bring her home then. If not, then Sunday. All we have to do is shop for a small crate.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wheee! So tiny! Makes me clap my hands and grin and giggle like a little kid, thinking about her! Sounds like you guys made quite a connection/bond! She sounds sooo pretty and sweet!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results