shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling girlface ..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Hi
35.gif
Your avatar picture (your dog), caught my eye, and I was wondering if you would post more pictures of him/her? Looks like such a beauty!

Is he/she part or full pit?

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Lilyfoot! My dog is actually %100 American Bulldog! He is beautiful (In my eyes!) I would be happy to post pictures for you in a little bit, once I get to my home computer! Thanks for noticing him!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/21/2010 10:53:50 PM
Author: girlface
Hi Lilyfoot! My dog is actually %100 American Bulldog! He is beautiful (In my eyes!) I would be happy to post pictures for you in a little bit, once I get to my home computer! Thanks for noticing him!
I think he''s beautiful too! Beautiful enough for me to make an entire thread about him!
9.gif
I can''t wait to see more pictures .. I love his broad-looking chest, and his coloring too! Thanks!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
The doggie on the right is my FI''s dog (he got him before we were together). He got him from a rescue group as a puppy, and they told him he was a "boxer/beagle mix". As you can see, that is definitely not true! I think it''s pretty obvious that he is a pit mix. You can''t see in this picture, but he has a white blaze on his chest also .. I love pits/bulls/etc. I think they''re so gorgeous!

juntyty.JPG

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Me too! Me too! Huge fan over here. Girlface, I noticed your avatar as well. Very handsome dog. Lilyfoot, both of your dogs look so sweet.
I think they are the sweetest, cutest breed ever...and totally discriminated against. I can''t wait for the day where bully breeds are viewed just like any dogs.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
He has this look on his face like " Mommy, what are you doing over THERE when you could be over HERE petting ME! hmmmmmmmm?" Love the wrinkles in his forehead!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/22/2010 11:43:20 AM
Author: tigian
Me too! Me too! Huge fan over here. Girlface, I noticed your avatar as well. Very handsome dog. Lilyfoot, both of your dogs look so sweet.
I think they are the sweetest, cutest breed ever...and totally discriminated against. I can''t wait for the day where bully breeds are viewed just like any dogs.
Thank you for the compliment on my doggies, tigian. Those 2 were FI''s before we started dating, and I actually brought 2 into the relationship also!

I''m glad to see another bully breed fan
9.gif
I really hate to see the discrimination they go through! Our pit mix is a little baby, he thinks he''s a lap dog!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/22/2010 12:18:30 PM
Author: redfaerythinker
He has this look on his face like '' Mommy, what are you doing over THERE when you could be over HERE petting ME! hmmmmmmmm?'' Love the wrinkles in his forehead!
lol, yes, I would say that''s probably a quite accurate description of what he''s thinking .. Thanks
1.gif
He''s a big ball of mush!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results