clarity

Calling All Van Cleef Lovers

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I cannot WAIT to see this - I just have to figure out who I can drag along with me! I can just see the look on my husband's face if I were to recommend he accompany me ....

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Ha! Yeah, mine too! My heart is breaking to be so far from NYC -- this is about worth springing for a trip up there. VCA gems & workmanship is unsurpassed, a thrill to see. You lucky NY-ers!

--- Laurie

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my!

I just emailed MIL this link, I hope she makes it! At least then I get to hear all about it :sun:

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
I knew there had to be a plus side to paying NYC rent! Super excited. Thanks for pointing it out, Madam!

Circe, I know we post in different places generally (I'm more CS) but if you want to go and we can figure out how to arrange it, I'd be up for it. I also get into all NYC museums for free and can usually bring others, as well.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
This sounds amazing!!! I wish I lived in NY so I could see this :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for posting this Madam Bijoux!
I am definitely planning on checking it out! :love:

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
I'm recovering from a concussion and this is just the thing to get me through - the bright, sparkly light at the end of the tunnel!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, ugh - poor you! A friend of a friend is still dealing with the aftereffects of hers, and it's completely changed my perception of what "concussion" means outside of mass media. We shall make it that much more fun, then. :appl:

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Circe|1299037569|2862688 said:
Oh, ugh - poor you! A friend of a friend is still dealing with the aftereffects of hers, and it's completely changed my perception of what "concussion" means outside of mass media. We shall make it that much more fun, then. :appl:

I had no idea what a concussion was like before this, either. We shall see how it goes, but sparklies make everything better! Now if my bf would get on the move with the e-ring, it could be a sparklefest.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I saw this (the link, the exhibit I wish). One of the best houses ever and still today.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
i too wish i could be in NY! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results