shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all Perth PS'ers!!! How about a GTG

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone!

If you are feeing in anyway like me (and Just Ginger, because I've just read her post!) I really really wish I had made it to Vegas!

Although I don't see that happening in the foreseeable future.

So I was wondering if any of my fellow Perth blingaholics fancied getting together? Depending on numbers I have an idea in mind!! :naughty:

So, if you would, please let me know if you would be interested and if there is a specific day which would be best for you.
Also, Ginger, if you want, you should be able to find me offline via some fellow Pricescopers in common (hope that makes sense!), if you'd prefer to chat there meantime!!

Looking forward to meeting my fellow bling devotees soon!!! :love:

:wavey:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been wondering if we could organise an Aussie one in the future - there are enough members that are Aussies and we could maybe run one every year in a different state each time or something, so that way it is fair for everyone.

And who knows maybe some of our US bling sisters and brothers might be tempted to come and join in....

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I would love to come to an Aussie GTG! I am in Melbourne btw.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
put me down (on the list)! :wavey:

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Hey!!! Replies. Woohoo!!

To all the PS'ers in other parts of Australia, a mass get together would be amazing!! Maybe we could start planning for something next year! Now that really would panic the DH!! :wink2:

How would we go about it?

Lara!! You are on the list!! Even if its only you and me. :tongue: :wavey:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking out loud - maybe we could invite Garry to come.... perhaps to coincide with one of the large Asian gemshows (so after this) so that some of the other US experts that travel to those could come and meet us all as well?

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
arkieb1|1402056622|3687681 said:
Maybe we could invite Garry to come.... perhaps to coincide with one of the large Asian gemshows (so after this) so that some of the other US experts that travel to those could come and meet us all as well?

Now that sounds like a plan! :appl:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
arkieb1|1402056622|3687681 said:
Thinking out loud - maybe we could invite Garry to come.... perhaps to coincide with one of the large Asian gemshows (so after this) so that some of the other US experts that travel to those could come and meet us all as well?

I thought the same thing - Garry could definitely be a vendor involved, and maybe one of the chaps from Jogia?

Or we could all head to the HK show! :bigsmile: :saint: :appl: I know there would be a heap of Leibish lovelies there. :love:

I'm definitely in for a Perth GTG in the meantime. I'm headed into final exams though, so won't be available for any fun times until after 24/6.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
The full blown Aussie gtg sounds like fun!!

Ginger, I'll add you to the list of Perth PS'ers that are coming. I'm sure we could make it either for the end of June or even into July.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
susimoo|1402059455|3687702 said:

Ginger, I'll add you to the list of Perth PS'ers that are coming. I'm sure we could make it either for the end of June or even into July.

:appl: Will be so good to see you, moo - it's been too long!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
justginger|1402059714|3687707 said:
susimoo|1402059455|3687702 said:

:appl: Will be so good to see you, moo - it's been too long!

And you!!! :appl: :wavey:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
count me in for the PErth GTG! Sunday is best for me with the family. with school holidays : i can also do saturdays.

I like the idea of the HK show and the Aussie GTG... though it will be a while before i can attend- 2-3 years at a minimum...We planning a big trip next year....

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
On the list Greg!!

I'd love to do the main GTG too, but like you, it may be some time before I can commit to that!!

Looking forward to meeting you.

That's Lara, Ginger, Greg and me so far. Anyone able to contact any of the other girls? HOT, Glam Mosher etc from the last one ?

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
interested in hearing your idea for the GTG!!!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
susimoo|1402061509|3687727 said:
On the list Greg!!

I'd love to do the main GTG too, but like you, it may be some time before I can commit to that!!

That's Lara, Ginger, Greg and me so far. Anyone able to contact any of the other girls? HOT, Glam Mosher etc from the last one ?

I can flick HOT a message now.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
justginger|1402063229|3687760 said:
susimoo|1402061509|3687727 said:
On the list Greg!!

I can flick HOT a message now.

Excellent!! I've just messaged you on FB. Hope that's ok!! :wink2:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
HOT is definitely keen, she told me she will be available around the same time as me (she's currently maxing and relaxing in Bali, I think).

So that's Lara, Greg, HOT, moo, and myself (so far). Where's Glam??

GlamMosher

Shiny_Rock
Here's Glam!!!! :wavey:

I'm in! I am pretty easy day wise, so whenever is good for everyone else is good for me. :appl:

GlamMosher

Shiny_Rock
We still need Chelle and I can't remember her name but she made saddles and had a Chanel watch?

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
justginger|1402160869|3688485 said:
HOT is definitely keen, she told me she will be available around the same time as me (she's currently maxing and relaxing in Bali, I think).

Fantastic!! Right, we had better start looking at our diaries and freeing up a day. How about a Saturday afternoon. Leaving Sunday to recover. :Up_to_something:

From the eye fatigue due to sparkle blindness. :tongue:

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
GlamMosher|1402216261|3688726 said:
Here's Glam!!!! :wavey:

I'm in! I am pretty easy day wise, so whenever is good for everyone else is good for me. :appl:

Woohooo!!!!
Glam!! My bar partner. :wink2:

So glad you are coming along too!

I'm going to look back at the old thread and do a shout out for our missing ladies!!!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
susimoo|1402054464|3687665 said:
Hey!!! Replies. Woohoo!!

Lara!! You are on the list!! Even if its only you and me. :tongue: :wavey:

Great! Will move heaven and earth to get there...and going to the 'big smoke' gives me a good excuse to ogle shiny pretty windows :rolleyes:

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
justginger|1402160869|3688485 said:

A saturday should be good! I'll need a bit of notice though if that's possible. :D

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi,

(thanks for the heads up Greg :D)

I'm in depending when as I'm in the process of packing up to move house.

Chel

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Great! Chel, you can make it.

It looks like a Saturday in the next three or four weeks would work for everyone. How does 28th June or 5th July suit?

I can make it later in July of that works better too.

Let me know. :wavey:

CrazyBirdLady

Shiny_Rock
GlamMosher|1402216326|3688727 said:
We still need Chelle and I can't remember her name but she made saddles and had a Chanel watch?

Hi Glam that's me :wavey: thank you for thinking of me but I have moved back to Melbourne so I won't be able to make it this time. I hope everyone has the best time.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
susimoo|1402287734|3689147 said:

It looks like a Saturday in the next three or four weeks would work for everyone. How does 28th June or 5th July suit?

5th July should work well for me. :)

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
LaraOnline|1402295709|3689213 said:
susimoo|1402287734|3689147 said:

5th July should work well for me. :)

Great Lara !! Just waiting to see if it works for everyone else. Hopefully it will. Or we can tweak it. :bigsmile:

CBL, sorry I worn be meeting you this time. Maybe at a full Aussie GTG. :wink2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results