shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all Perth PS'ers!!! How about a GTG

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock
I'd be keen for an Aussie gtg! i'm on the east coast near brisbane but could do sydney or melbourne too

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
arkieb1|1402052360|3687648 said:
I've been wondering if we could organise an Aussie one in the future - there are enough members that are Aussies and we could maybe run one every year in a different state each time or something, so that way it is fair for everyone.

And who knows maybe some of our US bling sisters and brothers might be tempted to come and join in....

Sounds like a great idea arkieb1, I think there is a few of us in Melbourne, Dandi, Ringcat and myself :wavey:

GlamMosher

Shiny_Rock
Hiya Susimoo, I still owe you a drink! ::) Either of those days is good for me!

aww CBL you've moved from Perth??? What did we do? :lol:

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
GlamMosher|1402354530|3689719 said:

Hey Glam!!

You don't owe me anything!! Glad you can make it. Just realised Shanhoop has moved to Melboure too!! What are we missing out on? :bigsmile:

Glam, you can reach me via DB, on an old listing of mine.

http://diamondbistro.com/category/221/Bracelets-and-Bangles/listings/36560/Reduced-14ct-Yellow-Gold-CZ-TennisLine-Bracelet.html

That way I can get you up to speed on what I am planning!! That goes for everyone else that coming. Looking forward to catching up with you all and finally getting to meet Greg!

:wavey:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey count me in anything East Coast! I'm in Melbourne now but with enough warning I could easily travel to Sydney or Brissie. :wavey:

GlamMosher

Shiny_Rock
susimoo|1402355596|3689730 said:
GlamMosher|1402354530|3689719 said:

Hey Glam!!

You don't owe me anything!! Glad you can make it. Just realised Shanhoop has moved to Melboure too!! What are we missing out on? :bigsmile:

Glam, you can reach me via DB, on an old listing of mine.

http://diamondbistro.com/category/221/Bracelets-and-Bangles/listings/36560/Reduced-14ct-Yellow-Gold-CZ-TennisLine-Bracelet.html

That way I can get you up to speed on what I am planning!! That goes for everyone else that coming. Looking forward to catching up with you all and finally getting to meet Greg!

I've messaged you Susimoo. :wavey:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Another Aussie over here! :wavey:

Would definitely be keen for an east coast GTG. I am in Sydney but end up in Melbourne 4-5 times a year for family. And could also possibly swing a Brisbane trip!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi all

Can someone please confirm the when and where on July 5th?

Looking forward to seeing you all,

Chel

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Hi Chel,

Susimoo has been unwell and therefore have not been able to org. there were a few clashes with timing of ppl and kids and i am unsure of the latest. i wil get her to respond on here for the update.

Hows the house situation going?

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
hey Chel!! And my fellow Perth PS'ers.

Ive emailed you or messaged you all. Looking at Sunday 20th July. If you all get back to me I will get it organised ASAP!!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone

Thought this might be the best place to reach you all. I have either sent you an email or a Facebook message regarding the get together.

I have confirmation from Greg and Chel. A possible from Lara.

Still waiting to hear back from everyone else.

The arrangements will be at the location we agreed on, at 1pm on Sunday 20th. Can't wait to see you all!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
So excited... i might a few bevvies!!!!! My work computer issues are driving me INSANE, i tell you.....INSANE....

Upgrades, inability to use the computers, more upgrades and incorrect backing up.. going to forensics ARGCHH the list is endless..... i think it may be done by august 2014 !!!!! if i am lucky... ROLL ON 20 July!!!

Oh- and that means LESS BLING money!!!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Champagne at the ready!!!

Computers are evil!! Evil I tell you. :tongue:

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Confirmation from Glam Mosher just in!!! Wooohooo :appl:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahh I'm so behind! I'm up for a Melbourne GTG any time!!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just read this thread... If anyone wants to do an Asia Pacific GTG in HK I volunteer as tribute!.. Cough.... Event organizer I mean... Yeah.. No but seriously there needs to be a PS GTG in Hong Kong during one of the shows! I don't own much bling myself but would love to admire and live vicariously through others. :twisted::twisted::):)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results