shape
carat
color
clarity

Brian Gavin''s Website

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
I was just playing around online and noticed that Brian''s website is no longer coming soon....it is actually now a real website!!

I just thought I would share with my fellow PSers!

BrianGavinDiamonds.com

Now I''m off to go look around some more and see what kind of trouble I can get myself into!!
27.gif
31.gif
27.gif
31.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/26/2010 3:04:14 PM
Author:KtIceRN
I was just playing around online and noticed that Brian''s website is no longer coming soon....it is actually now a real website!!

BrianGavinDiamonds.com

Now I''m off to go look around some more and see what kind of trouble I can get myself into!!
27.gif
31.gif
27.gif
31.gif
That must be very recent, thanks KT!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Found a couple stones I want! lol Wonder when he'll be added to the vendor list. . .

ETA - a bit frustrating that they're GIA certed without all the numbers.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2010 3:15:10 PM
Author: Lorelei

BrianGavinDiamonds.com

27.gif
31.gif
27.gif
31.gif
As recent as this morning I would say because I googled "Brian Gavin Diamonds", to get the link for the website earlier on and still came up with the coming soon message. I just repeated the exercise and got the new site.

Thanks KtIceRN.

Now I''m off to have a look.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/26/2010 3:21:30 PM
Author: Gailey

Date: 1/26/2010 3:15:10 PM
Author: Lorelei

BrianGavinDiamonds.com

27.gif
31.gif
27.gif
31.gif
As recent as this morning I would say because I googled ''Brian Gavin Diamonds'', to get the link for the website earlier on and still came up with the coming soon message. I just repeated the exercise and got the new site.

Thanks KtIceRN.

Now I''m off to have a look.
I am very happy to share with my fellow bling addicts.

I don''t know when it happened but I found it maybe an hour or so ago. I spend way way too much time playing around online now that I am waiting for this kid to come out anyday....I''m too afraid to go out and have my water break in public...LOL!! EMBARRASSING!!
41.gif

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
I e-mailed Lesley today regarding studs. She told me they went live this afternoon. Love the website!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2010 4:18:25 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
I LOVE IT.. AND.. I have already sent hubby the link LOL
hehe, SDL- I also sent DH the link to the site.

He replied "oh no, I''m in trouble!"

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2010 3:27:58 PM
Author: KtIceRN
I am very happy to share with my fellow bling addicts.

I don''t know when it happened but I found it maybe an hour or so ago. I spend way way too much time playing around online now that I am waiting for this kid to come out anyday....I''m too afraid to go out and have my water break in public...LOL!! EMBARRASSING!!
41.gif
Good luck KT. Keep us posted!

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock

BrianGavinDiamonds.com

27.gif
31.gif
27.gif
31.gif

I dare not click.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to Brian & Lesley!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results