shape
carat
color
clarity

Breakfast and Bling

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I wasn''t sure if this should be hangout or SMTR, but since it''s not MY bling I thought hangout was a good compromise.

I spent part of the holiday weekend at my friend''s. Her husband is studying to be a chef and cooked us this RIDICULOUS amazing breakfast.....eggs florentine (the best hollendaise sauce I''ve had in my life), waffles from scratch, bacon, etc. Honestly, he has always been an amazing cook, but after this year at Cordon Bleu he''s out of this world! We also sampled some opera cakes and other pastries he''s been making in baking class. HOLY MOLY.

After breakfast, we were looking through random pictures and my friend mentioned that she''d tried to get a good shot of another friend''s e-ring. I (being the PS dork that I am) commented after seeing the blurry pic, "oh cool, east-west marquise with a micro-pave halo and 3-sided pave shank!") At which point they both stared at me for a moment like I''d forgotten to take my meds or something
2.gif
Kidding--they know I''m a jewlery whore. But she was lamenting that she didn''t take good bling shots and I explained the macro thing.....and took one with her camera to show her, and that was it. She then pulled out the jewelry box and I went to town doing a photo shoot with some of her fabulous collection!!! FUN FUN FUN FUN for me!!!!!!

Breakfast:

breakfast.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Her lovely wedding set: a .91 (I think) RB from T&Co with channel-set eternity band

arisset1.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
An INSANE pear that belonged to her grandmother. It has no bowtie and sparkles like mad.

closeuppear.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Oh, those were rose-cut melee in the previous sapphire ring, btw.

And here are 3 generations of bling:

threegenerations.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
And a big ol'' collage on my utterly NASTY looking hand!

(Can you spot something of mine in there??
31.gif
31.gif
)

collagebling.jpg

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Well I''m psychotic for eggs benedict, and I''m sure that Florentine is similar...I''d happily marry whoever would could make a really good eggs benedict for me.

Now food and bling. Doesn''t get better then that. And the rings are gorgeous, gorgeous. Thanks for sharing them with us!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, thanks for these shots! I love that pear with those double prongs. They really hold that baby in!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~My fave is the pear...it''s so sparkly and clear!!!!
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I spotted your ring!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Looks amazing. Oh that breakfast must have been yummy.
18.gif
I think your friend''s rings are beautiful. But so happy to see a sneak peak of YOUR ring!!!
36.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Thanks gals!!!

Hee hee--eagle-eyed Kaleigh.......

It looks great, huh? (If I say so myself) I have LOTS AND LOTS of shots to put in my thread, but.....it''s like I''m procrastinating starting my own RHR thread......I have to resize a TON of pictures, but I will get it up there, I PROMISE!!!!!! (These pics were already small so I was lazy.)

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
she needs to clean her rings! :}
hehehehe

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
what gorgeous stuff!!

Eggs benedict is my all time indulgent breakfast because it is really the only breakfast food I do not make myself. (though I rarely make waffles either, love them too!)

I LOVE hollandaise and bernaise too...add that to bling and I am a happy girl! (I think brunch is my favorite meal!)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG that pear is awesomely chunky and amazing! And so is the new setting for your aunt''s stone - just GORGEOUS. And what else was I drooling over....EVERYTHING, including the breakfast!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I am a breakfast gal--could eat eggs benny out everyday if someone would take me......or maybe just some bling for company??

cheers--Sharon

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
shut UP! Your hands are by no means nasty! Especially when they''re adorned with all those fabulous rings! Thank you so much for the eye candy, and even the breakfast food shots, although I am so not a breakfast eater (don''t tell my mom!). My favorite was the diamond surrouded by emeralds and diamonds, even if one emerald was missing. Love them all, though--thanks again!!!
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ya know what I love more than anything is Bacon. I could live on it. Rarely eat it but god is it yummy. Blueroses, when you feel up to it please start a thread for your fabulous RHR. I think your Aunt would be thrilled at what a great job you did picking out a great setting for her fabulous stone. You will be able to wear this ring and always remember her, keeping her close to you....

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yum!! my fave is definitely that big ole pear!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FUN FUN FUN is right!!! That sounds like a morning in heaven to me!

My fave is the round (is it a round??) in the octagonal bezel. Very deco and cool!
36.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Hmmmm, funny you should mention *that* one, Kristy
16.gif
31.gif
31.gif

.....cause that one''s MINE!!!!!!

I''ve been shrinking down photos forever, but I''m about to go finally start a thread!!!!

(And Kaleigh, I''m telling you, this bacon was insane--better than usual, and bacon is usually AWESOME!!)

Thanks for all the comments, guys--it is so fun for me to have at least one "real life" friend who likes bling too, so I was thrilled she indulged me!!!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Blue, I spotted your ring immediatly!!! I didn''t know it was finished. I love it. I''ve been out of the loop due to surgery recently and haven''t completely cought up yet. Thanks for the pics!!

Dodger Gurl

Shiny_Rock
Oh, YUM! Food for the stomach AND the eyes! Doesn''t get any better than that! Heehee. Thanks for sharing with us!
36.gif
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results