shape
carat
color
clarity

Black Friday/Cyber monday

alisonia333

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!

I'm interested in getting my first pair of diamond studs. I'm wondering if you know of any black friday sales in the LA area or cyber monday sales for certified stones/studs. My budget is only $1000 and I want to get the most possible bang for my buck! Also, let me know if there's anywhere appropriate for me to cross-post this to in order to get the most views.

Thanks!

Ali

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
If I hear of anything I'll post it here. A few years ago Blue Nile did something online.

alisonia333

Shiny_Rock
innerkitten said:
If I hear of anything I'll post it here. A few years ago Blue Nile did something online.

I appreciate it! I know lots of big chains are doing some sales on preset studs, but I haven't heard of anything on certified diamond studs. Thanks a lot!

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
Last year BGD had a black Friday sale. 10% off diamonds I think. Keep an eye on their website this year. Maybe they'll do it again.

alisonia333

Shiny_Rock
ponder|1352682874|3303637 said:
Last year BGD had a black Friday sale. 10% off diamonds I think. Keep an eye on their website this year. Maybe they'll do it again.

I'd love some Brian Gavin diamonds! I'll definitely keep an eye out, thanks!

alisonia333

Shiny_Rock
So I admit that I'm really tempted by bluenile's 40% off preset diamond studs, but I'm worried about cut. Budget is definitely a big consideration for me. Feedback?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really prefer studs with diamonds that can be upgraded. BG is having a sale, but from the prices that I checked, WF still appears to be less. I think WF recently lowered some of their prices, so I would check there.

alisonia333

Shiny_Rock
diamondseeker2006 said:
I really prefer studs with diamonds that can be upgraded. BG is having a sale, but from the prices that I checked, WF still appears to be less. I think WF recently lowered some of their prices, so I would check there.

I made a post here: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/diamond-studs.182232/#post-3313401#p3313401']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/diamond-studs.182232/#post-3313401#p3313401[/URL]
I'm asking for help selecting stones! I will check WF now!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to say that after looking some more, BG is less in some instances and WF in others (I was looking at larger diamonds before). It looks like the stones you picked at BG are a great deal!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Blue Nile sent an email stating 40% off their in stock/ready set studs.....but these wont be certed....

cheers--Sharon

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
alisonia333|1353692642|3313386 said:
So I admit that I'm really tempted by bluenile's 40% off preset diamond studs, but I'm worried about cut. Budget is definitely a big consideration for me. Feedback?

I would be concerned about cut on the BN pre-sets, as well, but with Blue Nile, they have a VERY easy return policy if the stones don't impress you. If you don't own any studs, this might be a good chance to get some starter ones at a good price (if the BG/WF ones are out of budget).

alisonia333

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much for the help guys! I'm still going back and forth...I've have some BGD in my shopping cart, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to pull the trigger. It looked like out of WF, James Allen and BGD that BGD had the best prices on stones in the 30 point size range. I think bluenile is too much of a risk as far as cut quality goes. I could have gotten some "steals" in the diamond district in LA, but the stones looked just okay to my untrained eye. I feel like an ideal cut stone should be sparkling like crazy under those jewelry store lights, so if it's only "meh" there, it's going to be totally unimpressive in normal light. Ahh decisions!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
I just upgraded my studs at BGD with the new sale! Definitely consider them! DS, it's all your fault. :naughty:

alisonia333

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for your help, everyone! I got .64 ctw BGD studs for 10% off the diamonds and $175 off the settings! So, to answer my own post, in case anyone else is looking:
http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/black-friday-and-cyber-monday-diamond-and-jewelry-deals
When you buy a pair of Brian Gavin Signature Diamonds and earring setting you get 10% off the diamonds and $175 off the settings.

If you want to see my new studs, check back here later this week: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/diamond-studs.182232/#post-3313401#p3313401']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/diamond-studs.182232/#post-3313401#p3313401[/URL]

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results