shape
carat
color
clarity

Bad A$$ Boys ~ Have Bad A$$ Toys :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Took this picture this morning 2 degrees above zero here
sad.gif

This H2 has been the best car I have ever had
1.gif

BDAH2sm.jpg

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
naughty.gif

Why do I remember your Hummer as being yellow? I guess I must have seen too many ads lately!

niceice

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks for rubbing it in Iceman! Now we're going to have to drive three hours up to Portland to see one!

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Its 5 degrees above zero this morning and it is going to be in the 60's this weekend
sad.gif
The weather here is hard to get use to.

I always like to throw in an updated picture of me
1.gif

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
When I drive down the street in any part of the USA with the H2 , very rarly will a woman turn there head , the guys and especally the little kids go ape over it. It fits into my life style of being different, and the adventure sports I do
1.gif

My wife thinks its too big and likes here little sports car , I kept the Ford Expedtion just in case somebody needed to use something with some more space and wouldnt borrow my car
1.gif

Im going to a big Hummer rally on this guys 6,000 acre farm that is set up for the Hummer this April, I get to test the h2 on the big hills and back trails
1.gif
The dealership is taken care of the BBQ
tongue.gif
lickout.gif

Talonnav

Shiny_Rock
Remind me not to show this thread to my husband. He'd buy an H2 in a heartbeat. However I don't think it would fit in the garage!

Heather

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
They fit if you take off the luggage rack bars on the top, but that is about all that will be in the garage
1.gif

Im use to mine being outside, my wifes cars get the garage. The H2 is an outside animal
1.gif

TheDiamondangel

Shiny_Rock
Looks like I'd have no problem getting around my property if I had one of those. I had to wait for about 5 weeks to be able to make it to the woodshed with my truck to get a bunch of firewood. That repetitive trip by foot carrying only 4 or 5 logs at a time gets really tiring!
sad.gif

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Im getting invited down to St.Louis to a 6000 acre buffalo farm its all set up for the Hummers
1.gif
I will find out what it will do
1.gif
BBQ Dinner that night for free
6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results