shape
carat
color
clarity

At the Risk of Putting Another Alleged Nail in the Coffin...

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
of Hangout. Some Trump memes to fortify the anti-cheeto group and annoy the pro-cheeto group.

Dancing Fire -- this one is especially for you, with love. :D

1-10-2017_can_t_defend_trump.jpg

1-10-2017_average_joe.jpg

1-10-2017_trump_streep.jpg

1-10-2017_one_tweet_over_line.jpg

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: At the Risk of Putting Another Alleged Nail in the Coffi

I'll play.

c1ujlgnxaaeh9uq.jpeg

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Here are a couple...

trump-bankrupt-america.jpg

donald-trump-memes-from-around-the-internet-7.jpg

momhappy

Ideal_Rock

Matata|1484070112|4114028 said:
of Hangout. Some Trump memes to fortify the anti-cheeto group and annoy the pro-cheeto group.

what about those who are in neither group (anti-Trump or pro-Trump)? :D I'm feeling left out ;-)

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

For newbies and even us old timers, do threads like this hurt Trump or the credibility of those posting them?

With your first meme,

Try this, Trump has not even been elected yet, but I will whine and moan because the truth about Hillary came out for all to see.

I will complain about Obama because he practically destroyed this country.

And in just a few days no matter how childish I act, Trump will be our new President and the only thing I can do to cope is post one ridiculous thread after another. Pass the play doh please.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

momhappy|1484074176|4114050 said:

what about those who are in neither group (anti-Trump or pro-Trump)? :D I'm feeling left out ;-)

How about some political neutral cute puppies?

puppy_1.jpg

puppy_2.jpeg

puppies_3.jpeg

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ruby59|1484074611|4114052 said:
For newbies and even us old timers, do threads like this hurt Trump or the credibility of those posting them?

With your first meme,

Try this, Trump has not even been elected yet, but I will whine and moan because the truth about Hillary came out for all to see.

And in just a few days no matter how childish I act, Trump will be our new President and the only thing I can do to cope is post one ridiculous thread after another. Pass the play doh please.

Ummmmmm....how did Obama "practically destroy" our country? :???: :???: :???:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

With your first meme,

Your assault on people who post things you don't like is tiresome. It's also hypocritical since you whine about how people pile up on you. If you think what I post is ridiculous, what does it say about you, since you always seem to read them?

Stay out of threads that make you even more bitter than you already are and do yourself a kindness.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

soxfan|1484075001|4114056 said:

With your first meme,

Are you in better or worse shape since he took office. My answer is obvious.

Even the military posted that they had no respect for him.

This country has never been so divided. And I cannot remember so many killings of police officers and other innocent people.

He was an empty suit.

And since his days as President are now coming to an end, he is more worried about his so called legacy instead of keeping his mouth shut and not adding fuel to the fire.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

Matata|1484075734|4114061 said:

With your first meme,

Your assault on people who post things you don't like is tiresome. It's also hypocritical since you whine about how people pile up on you. If you think what I post is ridiculous, what does it say about you, since you always seem to read them?

Stay out of threads that make you even more bitter than you already are and do yourself a kindness.

Read the title of your thread. Your reason for posting it is obvious. I am just playing along with you.

And if you want to see bitter, look into the reflective glass.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mat...This may surprise you b/c I didn't vote for Trump nor HC, but I am willing to give him a chance to get americans back to work again. Another pathetic job report from the Obama Admin. with only 156,000 new jobs for the month of Dec.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock

Matata|1484074808|4114054 said:
momhappy|1484074176|4114050 said:

How about some political neutral cute puppies?

Yes! I'll take those. Thanks for including me ;-)

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

With your first meme,

Simple answer, he didn't.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lovedogs|1484076963|4114070 said:

With your first meme,

If he didn't then HC would be our next Prez., and the Dems. would be in control of the house and senate. Americans are sick and tired of liberal policies.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

These are so funny, needed a good laugh today so thank you!

:appl: :appl: :lol: :lol:

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

With your first meme,

Then if he was so great, Hillary should have rode right through on his coat tails.

But in reality, people voted for someone who was the complete opposite of Obama.

(DF, I did not see your answer when I posted mine. But yes, many people must have thought the same way And many of her once supporters either supported him instead or like me did not vote, because they could just not stomach 4 or 8 more years of what we had)

E B

Ideal_Rock

ruby59|1484077739|4114077 said:
Then if he was so great, Hillary should have rode right through on his coat tails.

But in reality, people voted for someone who was the complete opposite of Obama.

Some people, yes. Not the majority.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

E B|1484077824|4114080 said:
ruby59|1484077739|4114077 said:

Some people, yes. Not the majority.

The ones who put him in office as per our constitution.

E B

Ideal_Rock

ruby59|1484077977|4114081 said:

But that's not your argument, is it? I keep hearing "the people are sick of Obama/liberal policies!" but then why did Hillary(+Stein!) receive millions more votes? Not exactly "the people rejecting liberal policies," is it? The electoral college put DJT into the presidency, not "the people."

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium

With your first meme,

Yep. When he was elected we were in a financial crisis that could have toppled the world economy. Several large banks went under (as well as Iceland's economy) but total disaster was averted. However because of the effect of that crisis many people lost their jobs as well as their houses. It took years for both the financial crisis and the housing bubble to unfold, and it affected many innocent bystanders. Dec 2008 the unemployment rate was 7.3 percent.

We were 5 years mired in the Iraq war where thousands of our troops and hundreds and thousands of Iraq people were killed, based on Bush Administration "evidence" that Hussein was responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

The real instigator of the attacks (Osama bin Laden) was still at large.

Many people were not able to get health insurance due to being an independent worker or due to pre-existing conditions.

Now the unemployment rate is less than 5%.
The Iraq war is ended, but not without cost, and our continued involvement in the middle East.
Osama bin Laden was taken out (2011).
Our uninsured percentage went from 14.9 percent to 11.7 percent.
If the ACA stays it is projected to reduce the deficit by 147 Billion. interestingly, when the Republican held majority voted to repeal ACA, they also added a clause that the Congressional Budget Office, would as usual create a 10 year analysis how that change affected the Budget - EXCEPT for the ACA. LIMITATION.—This subsection shall not apply to any bill or joint resolution, or amendment thereto or conference report thereon—
(A) repealing the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and title I and subtitle B of title II of the Health Care and Education Affordability Reconciliation Act of 2010;
(B) reforming the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and the Health Care and Education Affordability Reconciliation Act of 2010
Why? Because last time they did an analysis it was projected repealing ACA would cost taxpayers 100's of billions.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire|1484077564|4114074 said:

With your first meme,

If he didn't then HC would be our next Prez., and the Dems. would be in control of the house and senate. Americans are sick and tired of liberal policies.

Be careful Dancing Fire. I'll have to remind you who actually received more votes.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

E B|1484078463|4114084 said:
ruby59|1484077977|4114081 said:

But that's not your argument, is it? I keep hearing "the people are sick of Obama/liberal policies!" but then why did Hillary(+Stein!) receive millions more votes? Not exactly "the people rejecting liberal policies," is it? The electoral college put DJT into the presidency, not "the people."

Thank you EB! I don't know why some people have a hard time grasping that fact. He lost the popular vote. 3 million more Americans voted for Clinton.

Ruby, A wise friend (Hi Kenny,) here told me all about the Pricescope ignore button. You know the majority of Pricescopers are Liberals. If we bother you, why open a political thread started by Matata? I know when I see your posts that I will probably not agree with them.

Matata, I love these. Thank you for posting them.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock

With your first meme,

I am not a fan of Obama (and didn't vote for him), but I think that saying that he practically destroyed this country is a stretch, which also happens to be the same response that I give to those who think that Trump will destroy this country ;-) Presidents come and go and we are all still here. Trump may be more of a "wild card" but I'm still willing to let it all play out and hope for the best.

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Obama practically destroyed America? Huh.

_6410.jpeg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

black_guywhite_guy.png

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

katharath|1484081328|4114098 said:
Obama practically destroyed America? Huh.

Awesome, Katharath! Also, EB, I could not agree with you more on this

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ruby59|1484076455|4114065 said:

With your first meme,

This country has never been so divided. And I cannot remember so many killings of police officers and other innocent people.

He was an empty suit.

And since his days as President are now coming to an end, he is more worried about his so called legacy instead of keeping his mouth shut and not adding fuel to the fire.

Wow. I don't even know where to start. :roll: :roll: :roll:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am coming to Hangout for comedic value only these days. :D

BTW Obama cannot take credit for the stock market after the election.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

momhappy|1484080939|4114096 said:

With your first meme,

I am not a fan of Obama (and didn't vote for him), but I think that saying that he practically destroyed this country is a stretch, which also happens to be the same response that I give to those who think that Trump will destroy this country ;-) Presidents come and go and we are all still here. Trump may be more of a "wild card" but I'm still willing to let it all play out and hope for the best.

I think there is a difference here. Trump has not even been elected into office. We will have to see. Obama has been President for 8 years. We already know.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

soxfan|1484083038|4114114 said:
ruby59|1484076455|4114065 said:

With your first meme,

He was an empty suit.

Wow. I don't even know where to start. :roll: :roll: :roll:

At least I do not have to result to icons to insult people. Rolling eyes, hand waving. So passive- aggressive.

But if you have an actual response, I would love to read it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results