shape
carat
color
clarity

Another weekend in paradise in the Sunesta

DiamondBrokersofFlorida

Shiny_Rock
Trade
It was another great weekend in paradise this weekend cooking out with the kids and grandkids. Spent the day on the river in the Sunesta fishing,swimming, and watching groups of dophins jump around the boat. We caught a trout, pinfish and ladyfish. Most were not good eating fish. Hoping to get some grouper or flounder this weekend.
If not, we will hang out at our favorite drive up to restaurant for lobster and fun dancing on the dock. :) Probably going to do some towing too.
I love living in Florida. Gotta make sure not to forget the sunscreen this weekend. Even though I was under the bimini most of the time, I still got fried. :lol: Looking forward to this weekend.

What is your favorite weekend fun?

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They gym and a NAP... the perfect weekend includes at least one really great nap... Am I getting old?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All of those sound like lovely ways to spend the weekend.

My favorite weekend (or vacation) activity is cycling at the shore. I find it relaxing and cathartic at the same time. I get to work out my stress while cycling with my dh by the ocean and nothing is better than that for me. The sound of the waves crashing, the cool breeze in my face and the smell of the ocean, all while cycling via tandem. Just love it. :appl:

DiamondBrokersofFlorida

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Last weekend was just as gorgeous on the river. Got to see a huge about 10 foot manatee come up to the boat to see what was going on and did alot of towing for the grandkids.
One drawback was there were alot of jelly fish out. Scared the heck out of us when we dumped the towable. :o

DiamondBrokersofFlorida

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi Lulu :wavey:
We are right across from Orlando on the East Coast. It's a beautiful unspoiled part of Florida where they still have some parts of the beach with no condos or houses on the beach. We have what is call the intercoastal waters. We live on the barrier island, but the intercoastal goes all the way to Jacksonville to the Keys. Lots a beautiful islands in the intercoastal so you can go for an island picnic if you want. It really is gorgeous. Or for the brave of heart, we can get out of one of the inlets into the ocean. That is a real thrill and I haven't braved that in our boat unless I can still see the shoreline as of yet. :lol:
I can't believe all the wonderful wildlife in the waters here.

My grandson was just getting ready to jump off the back of the boat for a swim when I saw this large brown round thing moving toward the boat. I thought it was going to be a large stingray, so I said, hold on for a minute, look over here. All of a sudden a big nose with whiskers appeared and then the rest of the mantee's body showed up. It was huge. He didn't even make a splash and then off he disappeared again. They are very gentle but just the size of it kind of freaked me out.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
That sounds beautiful. We spend the winter about an hour north of Tampa on the nature coast. It's all about the manatees there. Very gentle giants.

DiamondBrokersofFlorida

Shiny_Rock
Trade
They are cool aren't they? I said on Sunday that the one that came up kind of reminded me of a dog with his nose and wiskers. :) Tampa is very pretty too. I remember fishing on the hillsborough river. Have to watch out for water moccasins though. I think I broke a tail bone in the boat once trying to get away from one. :errrr:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DiamondBrokersofFlorida|1340187531|3220041 said:
Hi Lulu :wavey:
We are right across from Orlando on the East Coast. It's a beautiful unspoiled part of Florida where they still have some parts of the beach with no condos or houses on the beach. We have what is call the intercoastal waters. We live on the barrier island, but the intercoastal goes all the way to Jacksonville to the Keys. Lots a beautiful islands in the intercoastal so you can go for an island picnic if you want. It really is gorgeous. Or for the brave of heart, we can get out of one of the inlets into the ocean. That is a real thrill and I haven't braved that in our boat unless I can still see the shoreline as of yet. :lol:
I can't believe all the wonderful wildlife in the waters here.

My grandson was just getting ready to jump off the back of the boat for a swim when I saw this large brown round thing moving toward the boat. I thought it was going to be a large stingray, so I said, hold on for a minute, look over here. All of a sudden a big nose with whiskers appeared and then the rest of the mantee's body showed up. It was huge. He didn't even make a splash and then off he disappeared again. They are very gentle but just the size of it kind of freaked me out.

Shhhhhhhh...........no spilling the beans on the location! We count on being the only ones on the beach when we go there. :lol:

DiamondBrokersofFlorida

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi Catmom :wavey:
Yes I think that is why people love it here so much. If you are looking for a laid back non city part of Florida we would be it. :) You always remark how empty the beaches are when you come. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results