shape
carat
color
clarity

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Yet another Hollywood marriage is over. Heather Locklear filed for divorce from hubby Richie Sambora after I think 11years of marriage.
38.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love when people deny that there is a collapse in the marriage publicly and within the next month the divorce is public. I just saw something like 3 weeks back about them splitting and she denied it.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Or when they take a vacation RIGHT before announcing the split which seems to be the ''norm'' lately.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
that''s so said!! i hate to see couples not make it, esp when they have been together for a fairly long time!
15.gif

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
I hate it when anyone breaks up, celebrity or not.

My other half is from New Jersey and there were always rumours about these two....most of the Bon Jovi guys never liked her, stuff like that. I sensed she is very Hollywood and he is very East Coast. I must admit ...I love Jersey but LA baby.....Michael B is there!!
41.gif

Seriously.... 11 years and a beautiful daughter is so sad.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - say it ain''t so!!!!!!

This one is upsetting most of all to me - they have been married for a LONG time.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is very sad. They "seemed" very much in love, but I guess we never know huh?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, if the Chinese New Year is the Year of the Dog, than the U.S.''s equivalent must be the Year of Divorce. Jeez. I can''t say I''m all that sad...those are two people I didn''t really have too much interest in, but I feel bad for their daughter. A marriage I would hate to see end up in divorce would be Tom Hanks and his wife Rita. Seems like they''ve been together a really long time without any drama (that has been reported.)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s a real shame, they seemed great together
8.gif

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
How weird, I just saw a commerical with her in it and I wondered if they would ever divorce.

That''s too bad.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
It''s being reported that Heather found sexually explicit e-mails from females to Richie. I wonder if she was looking for them or happened upon them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results