shape
carat
color
clarity

ACLU Sues Over Kentucky Abortion Law

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If having Trump as President wasn't bad enough now we have this to deal with. Why don't they just make all women second class citizens. That appears to be their end game. Heaven forbid we allowed to make our own decisions regarding our bodies. These men make me sick.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1484272366|4114907 said:
If having Trump as President wasn't bad enough now we have this to deal with. Why don't they just make all women second class citizens. That appears to be their end game. Heaven forbid we allowed to make our own decisions regarding our bodies. These men make me sick.

This is sickening. They obviously DO believe that women are second class citizens. It's horrible.

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
lovedogs|1484272849|4114916 said:
This is sickening. They obviously DO believe that women are second class citizens. It's horrible.

I agree with you about second class. Any pregnancy immediately outranks any woman. It's sickening how obsessed the forced-birthers have become. Like a pack of mad dogs. That's what I think every time I read the comments section on any news article about abortion or pro-life legislation. I honestly believe many forced-birthers have crossed the line into deranged and obsessed territory.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AdaBeta27|1484327861|4115059 said:
lovedogs|1484272849|4114916 said:

I agree with you about second class. Any pregnancy immediately outranks any woman. It's sickening how obsessed the forced-birthers have become. Like a pack of mad dogs. That's what I think every time I read the comments section on any news article about abortion or pro-life legislation. I honestly believe many forced-birthers have crossed the line into deranged and obsessed territory.

I agree and it bothers me so much how this will impact women who are already struggling financially the most Wealthy women will always have options. I feel young women of today take their reproductive rights for granted. Women fought so hard for these rights years ago and it seems the republicans have made it a priority to take them away. The fact that a bunch of middle age men play the largest part in making these decisions regarding women's reproductive rights just infuriates me. It just sad.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Quote, "Women fought so hard for these rights years ago" ...

A few men too.

One middle aged white man here who supports women's reproductive rights. :wavey:

Just sayin.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1484331089|4115068 said:

A few men too.

One middle aged white man here who supports women's reproductive rights. :wavey:

Just sayin.

I'm sorry Kenny. I do know what you wrote is so true! I'm very thankful for the many men who think as you do. I'm especially glad considering many things in the world may be changing and unfortunately not the way more than half of the county would like to see.

Threadjack Alert. How is your sweetheart feeling? Is he feeling better now and not in as much pain? I've been thinking of you and hope thing are getting easier. There is nothing worse then seeing someone you love in pain and just not feeling well. Being the caretaker can be tough.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
kenny|1484331089|4115068 said:

A few men too.

Just sayin.

Another one here who supports a woman's rights to their body (and anyone's for that matter, although I am too young and in the wrong country to have fought for them at the time).

We afford people the rights to their bodies after they have died in order to support the life that they live on this earth (regarding organ donors), yet people are trying to strip women of essentially the same rights while they are alive. If that happens then what kind of self-worth do you think women will have when they see dead people with more rights to their body than they have while they are alive?
IMO saying that these nuts think of women as second class citizens is being extremely generous.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1484334525|4115084 said:
... Threadjack Alert. How is your sweetheart feeling? Is he feeling better now and not in as much pain? I've been thinking of you and hope thing are getting easier. There is nothing worse then seeing someone you love in pain and just not feeling well. Being the caretaker can be tough.

Sorry, I just saw this.

Thanks for asking.
He's improving but months from recovered.
Still in bed, but can get to the bathroom in his walker.
He can sit up for around 30 minutes now.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry Kenny. I was hoping he was back to getting around easier. I hope he isn't in the awful pain he had been experiencing. It's hard watching someone you love suffer health problems. Please know we are here for you if you ever need to talk. I'm sure there are times it gets overwhelming for you. Hugs, Callie

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, I appreciate the concern.

In life stuff just happens.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results