shape
carat
color
clarity

A special evening celebrating "A Decade of Brilliance"

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am SO happy that the invitations have been sent and received by so many already, because I have known about this for some time and have been bursting at the seams in anticipation of this special evening. Our dear friends at Whiteflash have planned a beautiful and delicious evening for WF New Yorkers, to celebrate their company's first decade of creating masterful sparkle for all of us to enjoy. When Renee first told me what she and Debi were planning, and asked me "do you think people would come?", it took me zero point eight seconds to say... ahhh yeah! And so a new and exciting idea was born. I am looking forward to meeting so many Whiteflash PSers (and non-PSers, who I'm sure will become PSers quickly afterwards) in person. Finally, in person! It's going to be a GREAT night!

If you have already received your invitation and know you are coming, let's hear who I'll be smiling at and chatting with across the dinner table! And DO wear your Whiteflash sparklies (and maybe your sunglasses!). And I would be remiss if I didn't thank Debi Wexler and our dear Renee for all of the hard work done in order to bring us all together for this special night.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, Gemgirl! So glad you're going to be there! :appl:

I'm definitely going to be there, and hoping I can meet up with some other PSers while we're there. For lunch or something!

I've actually never spent any time in NYC before, and I'm excited to have such a great reason to go. DH is none too pleased, though. I'm calling this my "girls trip" for the year and banning him from attending. :tongue:

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh I am sooooo jealous!!!!!! Have fun girls!!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Well you know I WILL BE THERE!! With BLING ON!!! :naughty:

I'm so excited and it's in my backyard (Manhattan).

I can't wait to meet everyone and have a GREAT evening with friends! :appl: :wavey:

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
LaurenThePartier said:

I'm definitely going to be there, and hoping I can meet up with some other PSers while we're there. For lunch or something!

I've actually never spent any time in NYC before, and I'm excited to have such a great reason to go. DH is none too pleased, though. I'm calling this my "girls trip" for the year and banning him from attending. :tongue:

Lauren let me know when you will be in. I live in Manhattan and if I could shuffle things around (my 3 kids :tongue: ), maybe we could hook up early on

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just reread what I wrote (I had a big day yesterday and I'm a little pooped), and it should have said that the dinner was happening "in New York city" but for Whiteflash customers along the east coast. I *know* that invitations went out to ladies and gentlemen in quite a few states. More sparklies to oogle....... :)

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LaurenThePartier said:

I'm so glad you are coming! <<<Doing the happy dance>>> I can't wait to me you and Renee and Annette in person! Oh my, what to wear clothes wise and what to choose to wear bling wise? Hmmm, it's gonna' take some thought.

Awwwww Lauren, poor W. LOL!

And Annette, aahhh blinga-de-bling-bling! Your uternity, your gorgeous oh well, you know. Got.to.see.it.in.person!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
atroop711 said:
LaurenThePartier said:

Lauren let me know when you will be in. I live in Manhattan and if I could shuffle things around (my 3 kids :tongue: ), maybe we could hook up early on

I should be there on Friday evening - probably around 4 or 5. Would love to meet you early if it works out; I know with 3 kids, you have a lot more shuffling to do, but I can be flexible! ;))

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
LaurenThePartier said:
atroop711 said:
LaurenThePartier said:

I should be there on Friday evening - probably around 4 or 5. Would love to meet you early if it works out; I know with 3 kids, you have a lot more shuffling to do, but I can be flexible! ;))

let's keep in touch!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've never been to NY, I wonder what airport and hotel is closest? I guess I'll wait to get my invite and see where it's at. Gosh I hope I can go.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
autumngems said:
I've never been to NY, I wonder what airport and hotel is closest? I guess I'll wait to get my invite and see where it's at. Gosh I hope I can go.

There are 3 large airports close by to Manhattan. You have JKF (in queens), LaGuardia (queens but closer to the Manhattan) and you have Newark in New jersey but about 30min (with no traffic) to the city (or to my house..I'm downtown Manhattan). There are a few more smaller airports for private jets.

As for hotels..you have your pick. The restaurant is in what many know as THEATER DISCTRICT.

For anyone coming into the city it's a GREAT chance to catch a Matinee show on Bdwy before dinner that evening. Matinee's
usually start at 2pm (some at 3pm). You will still be out in time to go change for dinner

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
atroop711 said:
autumngems said:

There are 3 large airports close by to Manhattan. You have JKF (in queens), LaGuardia (queens but closer to the Manhattan) and you have Newark in New jersey but about 30min (with no traffic) to the city (or to my house..I'm downtown Manhattan). There are a few more smaller airports for private jets.

As for hotels..you have your pick. The restaurant is in what many know as THEATER DISCTRICT.

For anyone coming into the city it's a GREAT chance to catch a Matinee show on Bdwy before dinner that evening. Matinee's
usually start at 2pm (some at 3pm). You will still be out in time to go change for dinner

Also, for anyone who may be driving into the city like we are, if you go to the restaurant website and click on "driving directions", there's info about where to park (right across the street) for $10.- for five hours. Good deal ;)) .

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I :love: Whiteflash! They are so amazing in customer service - just wanted to give a shout out to them and thanks for the invite, too! I would love to go but don't think I'll be able to make it! Looking forward to the pics, though! The table will be blinged out, that's for sure!!! NY PSers never disappoint! LOL Will be thinking of you all! :appl: It is so kind of them to put this together.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
TAKE PICS, FOLKS!! I want to see all of you sparkly people!!

--- Laurie

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Bliss said:
I :love: Whiteflash! They are so amazing in customer service - just wanted to give a shout out to them and thanks for the invite, too! I would love to go but don't think I'll be able to make it! Looking forward to the pics, though! The table will be blinged out, that's for sure!!! NY PSers never disappoint! LOL Will be thinking of you all! :appl: It is so kind of them to put this together.

I sure hope things change and you will be able to make it. I will DEFINITELY be taking pics! :D

oh no...I just thought about it..if there will be pics, gotta look my best! I guess I should get my roots colored after all..it is a special occasion :bigsmile:

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got my invite a few days ago! I have a wedding that weekend so I can't make it, sadly! Otherwise I would totally try to go!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hasn't anyone else received an invitation? Ladies & gents, check your snail mail!

We will be taking loads of pictures for everyone to see. We'll be bringing our camera and I'm sure other people will too.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
This sounds so exciting!! I'll be there in spirit..... kinda like a poltergiest.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gemgirl said:
Hasn't anyone else received an invitation? Ladies & gents, check your snail mail!

We will be taking loads of pictures for everyone to see. We'll be bringing our camera and I'm sure other people will too.

Nope, I didn't get one. :blackeye:

GG, I'm so glad you're planning to take lots of pics . . . I can't wait to see them! =)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn't get one..

But can't wait to see all the pics, and hear all about it. Sounds like a fun evening.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think invitations are still on their way. Renee called me today to invite me and asked for my new address. I would so love to go but just don't know if I can pull it off. I planned for months before I went to NYC last summer! Haha! It reminds me of our PS reunion that we just never did get around to, so I think this is a super opportunity for WF customers especially in the NY area!

If anyone else from NC is going, let me know.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to bump this to see if anyone else has gotten their invites. Soooo looking forward to this. It's my first trip to NYC! :Up_to_something:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh BOOOO! Isn't anyone else coming?? The dinner is two weeks from tomorrow night.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Got my invite - still working on the arrangements. It would be fantastic to see everyone! :wavey:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just four days until the dinner and I am VERY excited about seeing and meeting everyone!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results