shape
carat
color
clarity

A request for prayers and dust

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
GG, I can imagine that you're exhausted after being so strong for so long. Let us be strong for you for this bit. Consider yourself showered in dust- we'll see you back here healthy and happy in a little bit.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gemgirl,
Sending you lots of positive thoughts and healthy healing powers. I hope this is your final surgery and you are back at
home healing and getting healthy in no time at all.

tyty

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust and positive thoughts for you!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thinking of you, Gemgirl!

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
Thoughts, prayers and dust heading your way!

diva rose

Shiny_Rock
I really wish you all the best and hope everything goes well. xo

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of dust and healthy, healing thoughts your way. I will keep you in my prayers and home that you're able to go home soon! ((hugs))

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
All the very best to you and I hope that you will have a smooth operation and speedy recovery and be back home in the quickest time.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HollyS|1308954290|2954352 said:
Heavenly Father,

You know, more than anyone, just how difficult this ordeal has been for (gemgirl). We know that You understand her anxiety, and are aware of her pain. Please assure her of Your constant presence, and Your great love for her, every step of the way, as she goes through this operation and recovery.

We ask that You keep her safe, make the operation completly successful, ensure that her recovery is uneventful, and give her peace of mind as You return her to good health.

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Sending you prayers and blessings, for this operation and for your complete and total restoration from any and all precancerous conditions. God bless you.

Holly, I love you so much for composing this special prayer for me. It's perfect. It says it all. And I can't thank you enough for going out on a limb and printing this on my behalf. You are an incredibly special lady. I am very grateful. I'm going to print this out and take it to the hospital with me.

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
You're in my thoughts. Dust!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending tons and tons of dust and prayers to you. Hugs.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanted to thank all of you precious and thoughtful people who responded to this thread. I will take your thoughts and comments with me tomorrow as I go for my surgery.

Holly, I really did print out your prayer and packed it in my bag. Thank you!

I'll talk to everyone again when I get into my own room. I'll be in recovery, ICU and then Step Down before that happens. They're very cautious. God bless everyone and thanks so much!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of dust and prayers as you head to surgery tomorrow 8)

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Glad to hear that they're very cautious! Good luck tomorrow!!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
You're welcome, gemgirl. I'm sorry I'm so late responding to your sweet words, but I've been so busy at work, and tired at home, I haven't been on PS for days.

I'm still praying, every day, for your rapid recovery. Blessings to you.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
sending dust and prayers your way.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anything you want, you got it.
Anything you need, you got it.
Anything at all...you got it...baby.

Quoted from Roy Orbison.

Gemgirl:

my most positive thoughts outgoing. Colon cancer runs in my family and I've had much experience with this particular form of cancer. Please know that I am on your side and will be watching and waiting here in hopes that you are ok. Take care.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello all of my lovely gemmy friends! I can't thank you enough for all the prayers, positive thoughts and kind words because they worked! I had my surgery on Wed. the 29th and got into a Step Down room the very same day. I was in Step Down for a few days and was scheduled to come home the day after the 4th of July, but a nasty hospital bourne infection invaded my colon and kept me there for a few days longer. I couldn't wait to get home because I was living in insolation and frankly, it was creepy and lonely; but I'm home now. I got home yesterday. My new colon connection is working just fine ;)) and my husband and I are very happy about that. (So no more horrible ostomy equipment! Yay!) I should be back to my old self in six weeks and I'll be very happy to put this whole fifteen month journey behind me. Again, thank you so very much for caring and for praying and for all the positive thoughts and good wishes.
Blessings to you all!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
rest lots and heal well!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl:

Heres to your continued recovery!

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Very happy to hear this gemgirl! We're still thinking of you over here. :appl:

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Prayers, dust, and hugs in huge quantities!!! and a speedy recovery with zero complications!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Hugs and *DUST*!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gemgirl|1310160534|2965008 said:
Hello all of my lovely gemmy friends! I can't thank you enough for all the prayers, positive thoughts and kind words because they worked! I had my surgery on Wed. the 29th and got into a Step Down room the very same day. I was in Step Down for a few days and was scheduled to come home the day after the 4th of July, but a nasty hospital bourne infection invaded my colon and kept me there for a few days longer. I couldn't wait to get home because I was living in insolation and frankly, it was creepy and lonely; but I'm home now. I got home yesterday. My new colon connection is working just fine ;)) and my husband and I are very happy about that. (So no more horrible ostomy equipment! Yay!) I should be back to my old self in six weeks and I'll be very happy to put this whole fifteen month journey behind me. Again, thank you so very much for caring and for praying and for all the positive thoughts and good wishes.
Blessings to you all!
glad to hear it..:appl: :appl: :appl:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gemgirl|1310160534|2965008 said:
Blessings to you all!

gemgirl-

I am trying to think about where I may have been on June 24 when you posted this, but I know I never knew you were in the hospital or having this surgery. Nor did I know that it was your third surgery for this condition. I assure you that my prayers would have been added to those of all the other Pricescopers praying for you! My prayers for your speedy recovery will certainly be added to theirs now!

I am very sorry that you had an infection to add to your problems. I am very, very happy that your new colon is working well! My sister-in-law will be having this same procedure if she is lucky enough to reach that stage in her treatment, which her doctors hope she will, one day.

I am very, very glad that your treatment is over. Welcome home!

Hugs,
Deb

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VapidLapid|1310163415|2965068 said:
Very happy to hear this gemgirl! We're still thinking of you over here. :appl:

<<<Hugs!>>>

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YIPPEE!! Brilliant news!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What wonderful news! :appl: :appl: :appl:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
That's great news Gemgirl! I'll continue to send healing vibes your way!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just love you guys! Thank you everyone!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results