shape
carat
color
clarity

How often for new inventory?

ars2210

Rough_Rock
It would seem this has been covered before somewhere but I can't seem to find it through searching. I am new here, just started looking within the last few days, but was pretty sure I had found a good one but it was no longer available pretty fast. :o There doesn't seem to be any available at around the same specs and price point as the one that is no longer available. So my question is, how often do new stones come up in the inverntories available for search on pricescope? Are there set intervals or do the new ones just randomly appear? Also I had seen mention of prices possible going up on new stones, so is it best to go ahead and buy now or do we have a little while before this goes into effect? Thanks in advance for any help.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
ars2210|1297998938|2854461 said:
It would seem this has been covered before somewhere but I can't seem to find it through searching. I am new here, just started looking within the last few days, but was pretty sure I had found a good one but it was no longer available pretty fast. :o There doesn't seem to be any available at around the same specs and price point as the one that is no longer available. So my question is, how often do new stones come up in the inverntories available for search on pricescope? Are there set intervals or do the new ones just randomly appear? Also I had seen mention of prices possible going up on new stones, so is it best to go ahead and buy now or do we have a little while before this goes into effect? Thanks in advance for any help.

Pricescope updates its Diamond Prices Comparison Search every day from the many listing sponsors.

It is up to each Sponsor to update the data feed that goes into this daily update.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results