shape
carat
color
clarity

Emails everytime Kenny posts?!?!!

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I adore Kenny but I don't need PS to send me an email every time he makes a post. I checked my settings and I don't have any subscriptions or defined friends. What gives?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Huh?
I didn't do anything.

How weird!
Must be my magical powers. :saint:

(Oh, I adore you too.) :love:

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the love letters! :tongue:
It is weird, I didn't have any subscriptions in my settings sections but just now I saw your name and avatar under which there was a red button that said "unsubscribe to user" I clicked it and now there is a blue link that says "subscribe to user". This is a really annoying feature if any stray click gets you tons of emails! We should have to go into someone's profile to subscribe.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
OMG it's not just me!

I thought at first I was getting an e-mail every time he edited, but this past time, I don't he edited his post and I STILL got multiple e-mails.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
B.E.G.|1299782908|2868918 said:
OMG it's not just me!

I thought at first I was getting an e-mail every time he edited, but this past time, I don't he edited his post and I STILL got multiple e-mails.

Check to see above Kenny's badge in the avatar section or any other member you get emails from. If says "unsubscribe to user" in red then click.

If that does not solve it, Let me know.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
kelpie|1299702498|2868322 said:
Ok, I adore Kenny but I don't need PS to send me an email every time he makes a post. I checked my settings and I don't have any subscriptions or defined friends. What gives?

I think it goes something like this: If you subscribe to kenny or any other poster, you will automatically be notified by e-mail that the person has written a new post; however, if you no longer wantany of his posts you will receive nothing. You're either all in or all out..

If that isn't correct, would someone else please explain it :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results