shape
carat
color
clarity

update

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,
I haven''t been around for awhile and thought I''d post an update. I won''t re-hash my story but think the last I mentioned was trying to find a new place to live. Well, I didn''t move out at that time. My ex-fi (at the time) and I continued talking and decided to try and work things out. We did a lot of talking; I spent a few months in indiv. counseling, and we decided to get married. We changed things around and had a very small, beachfront ceremony. It couldn''t have been any better. We''ve been married now a short time and have moved out of state together (which was the initial plan).
So many of you provided me support when things were rough. I appreciate that a lot and thank you all for your thoughtful comments. The push for me to get indiv. counseling turned out to be so useful. It gave me some much needed perspective and truly, helped me find an inner peace and a way to deal with so much pain.
Thank you again ladies, I''m very happy.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dixie, it''s so great to hear from you! I had been wondering where you were. It sounds like things have worked out well. Congratulations on your marriage!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Dixie,

It sounds like you, as a person, and you, as a couple, found what you needed to continue on happily. Congratulations on your marriage and move. Thanks for the update, and hooray for happy endings!

K

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2008 5:08:29 PM
Author: KimberlyH
Dixie,

It sounds like you, as a person, and you, as a couple, found what you needed to continue on happily. Congratulations on your marriage and move. Thanks for the update, and hooray for happy endings!

K
Or shall we say Happy BEGINNINGS!
1.gif

Congrats Dixie!!

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I'm so glad that things worked out for you!
36.gif

BIG congrats!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Is there a flower throwing emotie here? No, well please imagine it!! I sincerely hope you are happy. Congrats!!
1.gif

cheers--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dixie,
So glad to hear from you. I am thrilled things are going well for you. Congrats!!!
36.gif
35.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Dixie - what a wonderful update. Congrats on your marriage and on working things out for yourself and together.

You deserve a wonderful future and it sounds like you are well on your way
1.gif

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad to hear that you are on a healing path. Congrats to you and your hubby and thanks for updating us! All the best to you!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Thanks for the update. All the best in your new union!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s amazing dixie! Congratulations.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Dixie! I''m so happy that everything worked out for you.
36.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on the marriage and the move.
(Edited to say--I put the emoticon in thinking it was a throwing flowers one and darn it, it's like a bowing for applause thing, lol! Sorry! You know what I mean!)

celebrate.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY dixie, congratulations! All the best to you and your hubby!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2008 5:25:31 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Date: 7/3/2008 5:08:29 PM
Author: KimberlyH
Dixie,

K
Or shall we say Happy BEGINNINGS!
1.gif

Congrats Dixie!!
I like that much better, TGal! Thanks.

Happy BEGINNINGS, Dixie and Mr. Dixie (not to be confused with the Winn Dixie).

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely story! It''s so great to see people going forward in their emotional lives, particularly if that means taking their loved ones with them! All the best to you, and congratulations!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Dixie!
I haven''t been on in quite some time either so I am glad I popped on today and saw your post.
I wish you much happiness and hope everything is continuing to go well.
Thank you for the update!

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for all the nice comments. We went away for a week and haven''t been finding myself on the computer too much so have just now had a chance to read everyone''s responses.
It is nice to be in a place where I feel good about things again, and I really appreciate each day as it comes.
Thank you again for all the nice words
1.gif

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Oh Dixie, I''m SO happy to hear that everything worked out for you and your now husband! Congratulations!
36.gif

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Kerbear!

Nice to "see" you. Thanks for the congrats and sorry it took me awhile to respond. I''m just not on here that often these days. How are you?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results