shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I agree, DD, I take a nap and all of a sudden numbers are flying! Good thing I''m a bookkeeper, otherwise I''d have no idea what that slashy thing was!
1.gif

Yeah, BDing makes me think "BABALOOOOOOO" for no sane reason. I prefer to call it the PGish "lovin''". DH has been taking super vites too, it helps to give them to him when I take my prenatals, that way I know they get taken.

And now I must leave, I''m making stovetop s''mores.
18.gif

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
OMG.

I only got a B+ in statistics so go easy girls.

Art history over here.

The RE said no masturbation for DH for 2 days prior to SA b/c sperm are at their best between 2-5 days.

So, if you F-tastic, Ragu (or whatever), dtd, or BD every couple days that is optimal.

*TMI ALERT* DH is gonna do it in a cup on Thurs. at the clinic. Sounds like an episode of "Seinfield."

I wonder if they have **** in there? I''ll be home w/ the girl.

And then I go for the HSG where they inject dye into my uterus and tubes later that afternoon.

We are doing the blitzkrieg (sp) infertility testing program.

Neatfreak

They should absolutely do a transvag. to detect a heartbeat. Its standard practice w/ ACOG.
Demand one if they drag their heels. Once you get a HB your m/c risk plummets to like 2% - I know u already know this.

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/19/2008 8:42:41 PM
Author: lili
Oh wow EBREE, congrats!!
I haven''t been following this thread in a while....so I just found out.
Why don''t you mosey right over to the preggo thread and join the other preggo in waiting
1.gif
YAY!! Congratulations EBree-look forward to hanging out with you on the Preggo thread.

Lisa, I''m sorry to hear your news. Yay for good blood work and baby dust for this cycle!

The stats Blenheim quoted are correct for couples with normal fertility who time BD correctly-and most OB''s say that BD''g (sorry IG!) every 2nd day is fine.

Good luck to everyone TTCing!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - look at all this activity! I need to check PS when I get home from work because this thread was hoping last night. Statistical analysis, new acronyms and talk of super vitamins! I love it ladies!!!
30.gif
I need to get DH on the super vitamin kick BTW - he apparently things that his sperm are invisible!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2008 8:49:11 AM
Author: blushingbride
Wow - look at all this activity! I need to check PS when I get home from work because this thread was hoping last night. Statistical analysis, new acronyms and talk of super vitamins! I love it ladies!!!
30.gif
I need to get DH on the super vitamin kick BTW - he apparently things that his sperm are invisible!
LOL.. well they are all invisible
3.gif
Mine also thinks his are invincible. What is it with men and pride in their sperm? It is a very strange thing to be proud about, if you ask me.

LISA: Well, I know you''d rather *not* have to take and tests, but I''m really glad that you are getting so much care and attention so fast! Good luck with everything!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/20/2008 9:27:28 AM
Author: dreamer_dachsie

Date: 5/20/2008 8:49:11 AM
Author: blushingbride
30.gif
LOL.. well they are all invisible
3.gif
Mine also thinks his are invincible. What is it with men and pride in their sperm? It is a very strange thing to be proud about, if you ask me.

LISA: Well, I know you'd rather *not* have to take and tests, but I'm really glad that you are getting so much care and attention so fast! Good luck with everything!
LOL...good catch DD! Sorry, I didn't have my morning coffee yet! Too funny...
26.gif

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Hi Everyone!
I have been MIA for soooo long - new job(s) one of which I am a florist and have no computer...blah blah blah...
Congrats to all the lucky ladies who have conceived in my absence and GL to those who are still trying. Stay positive :)

on to the exciting part - we''re actually TTC now! this is our first cycle trying, and I''m currently 8 days Post O and just waiting to see if anything happened. According to my FertilityFriendChart, I was O''ing on Mother''s day (awwww) May 11th; and I noticed the really runny & EWM late in the evening on May 10th. Technically, it was past midnight, so it was Mother''s day. Anyways, we went for it...so now time will tell.

The waiting is so hard. I dont want to get my hopes up - but it''s so weird how my mind is playing tricks on me. Like, I feel a lot of heat ratiating from the core of my (which very posibly could have happened every month but I never noticed) and now I''m imagining that to be ''elevated temp''. D''oh. I just need to SIT DOWN and relax.

TMI question. I had that juicy EWM (like I said), and then after we BD''d, all of my mucous VANISHED! Like, I''m talking, dryer than a bone the next day. Is that normal?

So happy to back on PS after a wee hiatus!
30.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2008 10:26:27 AM
Author: mela lu
Hi Everyone!
I have been MIA for soooo long - new job(s) one of which I am a florist and have no computer...blah blah blah...
Congrats to all the lucky ladies who have conceived in my absence and GL to those who are still trying. Stay positive :)

on to the exciting part - we're actually TTC now! this is our first cycle trying, and I'm currently 8 days Post O and just waiting to see if anything happened. According to my FertilityFriendChart, I was O'ing on Mother's day (awwww) May 11th; and I noticed the really runny & EWM late in the evening on May 10th. Technically, it was past midnight, so it was Mother's day. Anyways, we went for it...so now time will tell.

The waiting is so hard. I dont want to get my hopes up - but it's so weird how my mind is playing tricks on me. Like, I feel a lot of heat ratiating from the core of my (which very posibly could have happened every month but I never noticed) and now I'm imagining that to be 'elevated temp'. D'oh. I just need to SIT DOWN and relax.

TMI question. I had that juicy EWM (like I said), and then after we BD'd, all of my mucous VANISHED! Like, I'm talking, dryer than a bone the next day. Is that normal?

30.gif
Mela, welcome!! And good luck on the TTC train...

I know exactly how you feel, I'm sure many of us do. Last month was my first month TTC and I felt just like you, hyper vigilent of all my physical signs and even thinking my period was actually implantation bleeding
20.gif
. Anyways, turned out I was not preggers, but you may be... who knows?? Apparently early pregnancy signs look a lot like PMS, so the only way to know if you had "signs" is looking back (oh yeah, I experienced X). Some people feel like you feel and turn out to be preggers, some people feel like you feel and turn out to not be... it's all one big guessing game until you get the BFP (big fat positive) on a test or AF arrives I guess.

As for your fluid etc... apparently that is normal! Most women experience increasing CF up until their O- day and then it dries up very quickly after that. Typically, women get the fertile CM for a day or two (or 5 or 6!) before O-day. You mentioned that FF gave you an O-day, did you get cross hairs confirming ovulation on May 11? Have your temps moved into the higher range? If so, your most fertile days were probably May 9 & 10, with the possibiliy that you were still fertile on May 11 or 12 (the estimate for O day is not precise). If you weren't temping, then it is hard to isolate the O-day.

ETA: I am 6 DPO, we are almost on the same cycle
9.gif

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2008 10:42:04 AM
30.gif

I know exactly how you feel, I''m sure many of us do. Last month was my first month TTC and I felt just like you, hyper vigilent of all my physical signs and even thinking my period was actually implantation bleeding
20.gif
. Anyways, turned out I was not preggers, but you may be... who knows?? Apparently early pregnancy signs look a lot like PMS, so the only way to know if you had ''signs'' is looking back (oh yeah, I experienced X). Some people feel like you feel and turn out to be preggers, some people feel like you feel and turn out to not be... it''s all one big guessing game until you get the BFP (big fat positive) on a test or AF arrives I guess.

As for your fluid etc... apparently that is normal! Most women experience increasing CF up until their O- day and then it dries up very quickly after that. Typically, women get the fertile CM for a day or two (or 5 or 6!) before O-day. You mentioned that FF gave you an O-day, did you get cross hairs confirming ovulation on May 11? Have your temps moved into the higher range? If so, your most fertile days were probably May 9 & 10, with the possibiliy that you were still fertile on May 11 or 12 (the estimate for O day is not precise). If you weren''t temping, then it is hard to isolate the O-day.

9.gif

Heya DD - you are right, we are almost on the same cycle
2.gif

I''m not temp''ing as of now. We figure if we have troubles then we''ll start doing that. Right now I''m just monitoring CFs and going by my FF chart.
What are cross-hairs? Sorry - I''m not that technical yet LOL.

I''m not holding out any great hopes, as we only BD''d that one time (not any of the days prior to O). Kind of a ''weak'' attempt I suppose, but we tried none the less.

The only strange thing I''m having is a lot of tummy aches. I have a really strong stomach normally, but I''ve been having a lot of pain in my stomach the past few days. weird. who knows?! Probably all the ''stress'' of thinking about it!! hahahaa.

Breathe. relax. forgeddabawtt it.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone!

on to the exciting part - we''re actually TTC now! this is our first cycle trying, and I''m currently 8 days Post O and just waiting to see if anything happened. According to my FertilityFriendChart, I was O''ing on Mother''s day (awwww) May 11th; and I noticed the really runny & EWM late in the evening on May 10th. Technically, it was past midnight, so it was Mother''s day. Anyways, we went for it...so now time will tell.

The waiting is so hard. I dont want to get my hopes up - but it''s so weird how my mind is playing tricks on me. Like, I feel a lot of heat ratiating from the core of my (which very posibly could have happened every month but I never noticed) and now I''m imagining that to be ''elevated temp''. D''oh. I just need to SIT DOWN and relax.

TMI question. I had that juicy EWM (like I said), and then after we BD''d, all of my mucous VANISHED! Like, I''m talking, dryer than a bone the next day. Is that normal?

30.gif
Hi ML (and fellow wife of a Croatian)!
2.gif
Welcome back! I''m right behind you - 4 DPO - although I''m simply observing, temping and charting - not trying until July (when we go to Italy/Croatia). BTW - are you and your hubby still planning to go this summer???

My CM tends to dry up after I''ve o''d it seems (keep in mind I''ve only been keeping track of all this for 2 cycles).

Best of luck to you and your hubby - fingers crossed you get the BFP you''ve been waiting for!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2008 11:00:30 AM

Date: 5/20/2008 10:42:04 AM

30.gif

I know exactly how you feel, I''m sure many of us do. Last month was my first month TTC and I felt just like you, hyper vigilent of all my physical signs and even thinking my period was actually implantation bleeding
20.gif
. Anyways, turned out I was not preggers, but you may be... who knows?? Apparently early pregnancy signs look a lot like PMS, so the only way to know if you had ''signs'' is looking back (oh yeah, I experienced X). Some people feel like you feel and turn out to be preggers, some people feel like you feel and turn out to not be... it''s all one big guessing game until you get the BFP (big fat positive) on a test or AF arrives I guess.

As for your fluid etc... apparently that is normal! Most women experience increasing CF up until their O- day and then it dries up very quickly after that. Typically, women get the fertile CM for a day or two (or 5 or 6!) before O-day. You mentioned that FF gave you an O-day, did you get cross hairs confirming ovulation on May 11? Have your temps moved into the higher range? If so, your most fertile days were probably May 9 & 10, with the possibiliy that you were still fertile on May 11 or 12 (the estimate for O day is not precise). If you weren''t temping, then it is hard to isolate the O-day.

9.gif

Heya DD - you are right, we are almost on the same cycle
2.gif

I''m not temp''ing as of now. We figure if we have troubles then we''ll start doing that. Right now I''m just monitoring CFs and going by my FF chart.
What are cross-hairs? Sorry - I''m not that technical yet LOL.

I''m not holding out any great hopes, as we only BD''d that one time (not any of the days prior to O). Kind of a ''weak'' attempt I suppose, but we tried none the less.

The only strange thing I''m having is a lot of tummy aches. I have a really strong stomach normally, but I''ve been having a lot of pain in my stomach the past few days. weird. who knows?! Probably all the ''stress'' of thinking about it!! hahahaa.

Breathe. relax. forgeddabawtt it.
Sorry about the jargon! Fertility friend puts lines on your chart when ovulation in confirmed based on temps. Check out the chart gallery, those are the red lines. The vertical line tells you the day you ovulated, the horizontal line estimates the separation between your pre-O temps (below the red line) and your post-o temps (above the red line).

I hear you on the not temping thing, it is a little bit of a PITA, and I didn''t do it our first month TTC (last month). But after no luck that month I found it relieving to know I ovulated this month. Others find it more stressful to temp, it''s all individual. But
CM can''t tell you if you O''d, it will only tell you that O is approaching. Temping is the only way to exactly isolate the day you O-d (still has error, but better than guessing!), because the post-O progesterone increase causes your basal body temperature to get higher. I found that last month when I only used CM that I was way off, thought I O''d like 3 days later than I probably did, based on this month''s pattern... I think it takes a while to get used to your own body''s unique responses to impending feritlity! LOL

Cuz of this, people who aren''t temping sometimes opt to BD every second day for like the 8 - 10 days that they think surround their O-day -- say from (last cycle day minus 20) until (last cycle day minus 10): e.g., 28 day cycle means BD every second day from CD 8 (28 - 20) to 18 (28 - 10). Since the CM isn''t always precise, since our assessments of it may be error prone, giving a larger window for BD can make it more likely that you''ll DTD around the actual time of O.

But there''s lots of people on here who did it once and got preggers, so you could be one of them! I hope so! Fingers crossed!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
THANKS BB! I''m so happy to be back here ;-)

Hubbs and I are not going to Croatia this year anymore - with TTC and also, his twin sister has a 3 kids (one toddler) and she doesn''t want to go this year. we''ve all agreed on going next year together. I guess I''ll be the one travelling with an infant, if all goes well. LOL

thanks for the Good luck. hopefully, we''ll have a little luck and a lot of baby dust our way.

My BFF is now 9 weeks, and so DH and I figure we may as well get crackin''! We love the idea of having same age playmates.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! this is all so exciting!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2008 12:02:05 PM
Date: 5/20/2008 11:00:30 AM

Sorry about the jargon! Fertility friend puts lines on your chart when ovulation in confirmed based on temps. Check out the chart gallery, those are the red lines. The vertical line tells you the day you ovulated, the horizontal line estimates the separation between your pre-O temps (below the red line) and your post-o temps (above the red line).

I hear you on the not temping thing, it is a little bit of a PITA, and I didn''t do it our first month TTC (last month). But after no luck that month I found it relieving to know I ovulated this month. Others find it more stressful to temp, it''s all individual. But

CM can''t tell you if you O''d, it will only tell you that O is approaching. Temping is the only way to exactly isolate the day you O-d (still has error, but better than guessing!), because the post-O progesterone increase causes your basal body temperature to get higher. I found that last month when I only used CM that I was way off, thought I O''d like 3 days later than I probably did, based on this month''s pattern... I think it takes a while to get used to your own body''s unique responses to impending feritlity! LOL

Cuz of this, people who aren''t temping sometimes opt to BD every second day for like the 8 - 10 days that they think surround their O-day -- say from (last cycle day minus 20) until (last cycle day minus 10): e.g., 28 day cycle means BD every second day from CD 8 (28 - 20) to 18 (28 - 10). Since the CM isn''t always precise, since our assessments of it may be error prone, giving a larger window for BD can make it more likely that you''ll DTD around the actual time of O.

But there''s lots of people on here who did it once and got preggers, so you could be one of them! I hope so! Fingers crossed!

GREAT INFO! Thanks DD :) I''ll def be using those ''techniques'' next cycle. hahaha.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2008 12:05:51 PM

GREAT INFO! Thanks DD :) I''ll def be using those ''techniques'' next cycle. hahaha.
Hopefully you won''t have to!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well ladies, the verdict is in. Not one but TWO strong heartbeats. It''s twins!!!!!!! I''ll post more later once we''ve had some time to digest.
36.gif

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
omg Neatfreak congratulations. holy smokes i am sooooo happy for you. I am sitting here with hand over my mouth just so surprised and happy for you!!!!! I was hoping for twins- that is soooooo cool. I''m sure like you said you will need some time to digest but then oh what fun its'' going to be!!!!! Did you tell your dh or was he at the appt with you? I saw the funniest video on americas funniest videos where a wife put the us pic in a card and the guy was soooo shocked.
Congratulations again! and im so glad yougot the u/s youwanted. hoorray!!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
No way Neatfreak! THAT IS SO EXCITING!! Congratulations!

Is it just me, or are there an awful lot of PS twins lately. Do you think a regression would show a strong correlation between bling-lovin' and twin-spawnin'?

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
holy MACKREL~ CONGRATS. whoa.

twins. wow.

I''m excited for you slash scared! Do you have twins in your families? I''m going to have to go back and read to see if you''ve mentioned this already (sorry if you have).

EEK~
36.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Pave, Indy, and Mela! No we have NO risk factors for twins at all. I''m youngish, no fertility treatments, no twins in the family, not obese, not tall, nothing. Crazy huh?

And Indy, there ARE quite a few recent twins here for such a small forum. It is a little weird, but I am SO HAPPY to have that support and see what they''ve gone through. Now I need to go back and read all the twin posts! I do wonder if there is a correlation between whatever brings us to PS and twins though. Good question...

AHHHH. I just don''t even know what to think or say right now. We are super excited, but I am also really freaked out. I''m still working on a PhD, so twins will be a lot for me to handle while I am finishing a dissertation!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Honey, it''s all about the cheap grad student baby-sitting labor. We all babysat for each other while my pals and I were doing our Ph.D.''s. And the people with kids had a sort of ''pool'' (you sit for 2 hours, you get two hours sitting in return). My mom, when she was writing up, traded kids with another lady trying to write up...

It can be done! Also, you can always dally an extra year if your department will let you.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2008 1:50:48 PM
Author: Independent Gal
Honey, it''s all about the cheap grad student baby-sitting labor. We all babysat for each other while my pals and I were doing our Ph.D.''s. And the people with kids had a sort of ''pool'' (you sit for 2 hours, you get two hours sitting in return). My mom, when she was writing up, traded kids with another lady trying to write up...

It can be done! Also, you can always dally an extra year if your department will let you.

VERY true. I know we''ll manage fine, but it''s a bit overwhelming that is for sure! I am moving so quickly through the program that the reality is that I could dally for another 2 years and no one would care. Good points Indy!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2008 1:47:17 PM
Author: neatfreak
Thanks Pave, Indy, and Mela! No we have NO risk factors for twins at all. I''m youngish, no fertility treatments, no twins in the family, not obese, not tall, nothing. Crazy huh?

And Indy, there ARE quite a few recent twins here for such a small forum. It is a little weird, but I am SO HAPPY to have that support and see what they''ve gone through. Now I need to go back and read all the twin posts! I do wonder if there is a correlation between whatever brings us to PS and twins though. Good question...

AHHHH. I just don''t even know what to think or say right now. We are super excited, but I am also really freaked out. I''m still working on a PhD, so twins will be a lot for me to handle while I am finishing a dissertation!

OMG no twins in your family? It may be too early to tell, but are these identical or fraternal? i.e. different sacs? Apparently identical twins are random and fraternal twins are genetic (right???)

OMG I''m shaking in my booties.

My husband is a twin. My Maternal Grandfather was a twin. His daughter (my aunt) had twins. There are more where that came from too!

I''m scared for myself when I hear about people having twins with no ''history'' of twins in their family.

32.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Mela, don''t be scared!!!! Everyone who has twins says it is so much fun. We''re really excited, but it''s just a lot to digest ya know? But we''ll figure it out and we luckily have two sets of very supportive parents to help us.

And it''s the placenta apparently that tells you whether they are fraternal or identical, so we couldn''t tell. Both babies are clearly in their own sacs, but apparently that doesn''t tell you anything. Guess we''ll have to wait awhile longer to find out!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/20/2008 1:25:56 PM
Well ladies, the verdict is in. Not one but TWO strong heartbeats. It''s twins!!!!!!! I''ll post more later once we''ve had some time to digest.
36.gif
YAAAAAAY for twins!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
That''s fantastic news neatfreak!!!
5.gif
How exciting to think you have a sidekick and best friend for the rest of their lives!! Check back in once it''s fully set in!
2.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2008 1:53:34 PM

Date: 5/20/2008 1:50:48 PM
Author: Independent Gal

VERY true. I know we''ll manage fine, but it''s a bit overwhelming that is for sure! I am moving so quickly through the program that the reality is that I could dally for another 2 years and no one would care. Good points Indy!
My friend just defended her PhD in 5 years and was awarded a coveted government post-doc, and she has an 18 month old and she is currently 7 months preggers. When she got preggers, all the profs talked like doomsday was approaching. Now, she is doing great, and they all talk about how she planned her family and her career so well!
20.gif
Same with my other friend who has a 2 year old: she just graduated and also was awarded a post-doc. So even if you do get some grief from some of your colleagues (and you will), tell them to stuff it (at least in your mind, out loud you may need to be more diplomatic
3.gif
)! Thier business is your output at the end of the day, not your private life. If you are so far ahead of the game now, you will thrive in your carrer after babies too.

Plus, the extra time (if you take it) allows more time for you publications to make it through the review process. In the end, your number of publications will impact your career more than how fast you finished your degree. I took 6 years because I changed programmes mid stream, and I''m now in my second year of a post-doc, and when people look at my record all they care about is my 8 publications, they don''t ever even mention any extra years!

Plus, and I hate to pooh pooh the importance of academia, but other things in life matter too. YOU ARE HAVING TWO BABIES!! Yippeee!
36.gif
You think when you are old and looking at all your grandkids you will care that it took 1 or even 2 years more to convocate?

Ok rant done.

Two babies! I am still in shock and it isn''t even my uterus that is full to the brim!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2008 2:11:59 PM
Oh Mela, don''t be scared!!!! Everyone who has twins says it is so much fun. We''re really excited, but it''s just a lot to digest ya know? But we''ll figure it out and we luckily have two sets of very supportive parents to help us.

And it''s the placenta apparently that tells you whether they are fraternal or identical, so we couldn''t tell. Both babies are clearly in their own sacs, but apparently that doesn''t tell you anything. Guess we''ll have to wait awhile longer to find out!
Does this mean they also will always have different sacs? Will they have two different environments? Or does it change when they get bigger than a grape?
2.gif

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
good question DD. we need some twin ed asap!

:)

just to back-track, I think I meant to ask if they had two placentas but clearly I get confused easily ;-)
so how then, (and when) do you know if they are fraternal or identical?

cara

Ideal_Rock
Mela, the good news is that your husband being a twin does nothing to increase your twin risk - but the bad news is that a history of fraternal twins on the mothers side does increase the risk. Fraternal twins come from two eggs released in one cycle, which is all under the mother's control, so father's genetic makeup doesn't matter (but might affect his future daughter's risk of conceiving twins.) Fraternal twins have two placenta and separate amniotic sacs.

Identical twins are a division mistake and I don't think their is any enhanced genetic component to the risk. Depending on when the division mistake happens in development, the twins can have: one shared sac and one shared placenta, separate sacs and one shared placenta, separate sacs and separate placentas. This last option is the same as for fraternal twins, so it is not distinguishable via ultrasound, but if there is only one placenta that indicates they are identical.

Neatfreak, awesome news about the two heartbeats! Also apparently good that it is not two babies in one amniotic sac - that is a riskier configuration.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Holy CRAP!! NF, that is AMAZING news!!! I totally agree, recent twin-flux on PS! Wow, that is so so great! Did you just DIE of shock when you saw it?

Congrats!!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2008 2:22:53 PM
Date: 5/20/2008 2:11:59 PM

Does this mean they also will always have different sacs? Will they have two different environments? Or does it change when they get bigger than a grape?
2.gif

Yes they will always have two sacs. I posted the picture in the Preggo thread, so you can clearly see that they are very distinct. Our u/s tech actually got a great picture with both of them! I was very impressed.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results