shape
carat
color
clarity

PS Mommy thread with toddlers 12-36 months

lili

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to the next wave of second time mommies -- Jas12, msb, LIA, Bobo and snlee!

Jas12--
Hugs about the one kidney.
Even though you know that it doesn't affect the baby's health, it still is a hard news to hear.
Bummer about what your researching revealed about the kidney issue being more prominent in boys.
But it sounds like you yourself have a strong feeling that this is going to be a girl.
I'd thought you like to know that I read somewhere that girl fetus tend to have higher HCG.
I remember you telling us that you've got your BFP alot sooner than you did w/ Co ;-)

Can't believe you are more than halfway there already.
Oh, Mira Katrine got my vote!

msb--
that's scary about the fainting spells.
I hope that was the last of it.
hope you relaxed and sunbathe in the tropical sun.
can't wait to see more pictures of your babymoon.

LIA--
36.gif
for the honeymoon trimester.
Are you going to have 2 under 2 too?

Bobo--
Sorry about the bedrest.
Hoping that the month's rest is all you need.

Snlee--
36.gif
36.gif
How amazing is that.
Congrats and lots of sticky dust to you.
10/12/10. It would be cool if your little one comes out on 10/10/10!
My DD would have been around there, but unfortunately we found out that baby stopped growing about 1.5wk ago.

Funny you should be concern about them sharing a birthday.
DH and I wanted the second one to be born w/in a week from J.
Partly because we don't want to have our out of town relatives to make 2 trips for 2 birthdays
and partly because I'm just lazy at planning parties :D
Besides, I have always enjoyed sharing my birthday w/ my sister (who is one week away from mine).
We have lots of siblings and cousins, so of course, some birthdays will overlap.
I don't think we have one birthday w/ just one birthday person :)

36.gif
36.gif
for D walking and talking.
I love those early walk.
My sister and I call them "her cowboy" walk since she seem to walk bow-legged :D
So funny.

lili

Ideal_Rock
welcome to all the new toddler moms -- mustang, DD, sbde!

DD--
Thank you for sharing your lovely messy baby.
Like MrsS said, he''s the perfect Gerber baby -- blond, blue eyes, and cheruby cheeks!
So cute! and looks like he cleaned out his first piece of his chocolate cake.

mustang--
yay for Kyle walking.
Babies are the funniest thing when it comes to walking (and other things).
Kyle is like J. She took her first few steps at 9 months and didn''t do anything for another 1.5 month.
Even after taking 20 steps, she still didn''t take off walking full time until she learned to getting into a standing position w/o help.

sbde--
hope your little one feels better.

lili

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2010 6:06:12 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Date: 2/26/2010 6:03:48 PM
Um, yeah, you are a BAD BAD GIRL!
38.gif

Welcome back lili!!!!!
36.gif

I know, I know.
I have been reading but haven't posted much before going on vacation because I was busy w/ work.
Then while on vacation, I sort of promised hubby that I will limit computer time.
Turned out it wasn't hard to do because between the slow connection that FIL has and hubby needing to use the computer to do some emergency work and keeping little girl entertained, there was hardly time for computer. Also, I just have no patience for the slow download of the pages.

After we got back, work pile was still waiting for me
7.gif

And J got sick, chinese new year, birthday parties, and etc.

-------------

Anyway, things w/ J are going well.
She loved Hawaii and the nice beaches there.
Even when it was cold and overcasted, she still wants to stay and play in the sand and water.
Though she had fun, I think she did miss home.
When I told her that we are going home that day, she commented that that's where nemo and bear bear ..... where everything is.
And when she came home, she was going around hugging, kissing, and playing w/ all her toys.
Then she got up on her bed and just sprawled across it :)

She's becoming quite the little chatterbox that starts first thing in the morning (even before her eyes were open) and ends w/ seconds before she clonks off for the night.
It was quite funny the last couple of morning when she woke up when she was sick.
Her eyes were fused together because of all the gunky discharge.
W/o seeing the sun, she'd tell me "i see the sun" and "the sun is out".

Ok, I think my mind is fried.
I'll stop here.

I posted on FB some pictures and lots of videos (so hopefully that should fill my quota for the month :razz:)

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
DD
Hunter is so adorable. Gorgeous blue eyes.

jas
Meena''s please is like "peeeze" too. At least she isn''t giving us a peace sign anymore when we ask her to say please.
Must be tough unpacking with the boys. They probably want to put everything back in the boxes. hehe.

snlee
Wow eight teeth coming together. Sounds like he is a trooper.
I bet D is going to be running in a week.
Hope your m/s goes away soon.

Jas12
Sounds like the tech was confirming your gender guess. =) Forgot to say in my last post that I love Mira, and I would pronounce it Meer-ah.
I hope M is one of those kids who start sleeping in. That would be nice for us.

MrsS
How cute that Jake hangs up his coat. And yay for Jake saying thank you to you.

MG
Sorry about Kyle waking up early. Meena had been waking up random hours in the night, but she doesn''t cry anymore. She just walks over to our room and stands at the door until I say hi to her and tell her to come in. The first couple nights she did that, our door was closed and she knocked and yelled "mommy". Now I leave a crack in our door for her to open, and put a motion sensor nightlight in the hallway for her.

puffy
M is doing better, still has cough but doesn''t sound as congested. She keeps wanting to hold Jaron today. She won''t let me take him from her laps, and she also leans over and put her face against his face. It''s so cute. Too bad I can''t get a pic since I have to support Jaron''s neck when he is on her lap.
Glad B is feeling better. It''s a good sign that he finished his breakfast.

sbde
Hope your J feels better soon.

lili
Welcome back. You had us all worried about you. hehe. Glad you had a great trip though.
No, my OB told me that J would be a little bit smaller than M, and he was right. J is 4oz lighter, but he is longer. I thought J would be bigger, but I was so wrong. I just gained a lot of weights on myself, and I am still holding onto a lot of those weights.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
welcome back Lili!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
LILI, welcome back! we missed you! 10/10/10 would be very cool but I think I''ll have another September baby. I''m glad to hear you liked having a birthday a week apart from your sister. I have a feeling these two will be a week or so apart. I am so so sorry to hear about your m/c. I was hoping you were pregnant but that was not the update I wanted to hear. I was heartborken to hear your sad news and it brought tears to my eyes. I know how much you''ve wanted a 2nd child. I hope you get another BFP soon. How are you doing? Big hugs.

JAS12, your guess sounds promising. :)

MGAL, glad to hear another story of siblings who liked their close birthdays.

MRSS, that''s so funny Jake wanted to take the floss with him! Glad the flossing is going well.

DREAMER, I already commented on the other thread but I wanted to say again that Hunter is so adorable! I love his eyes! It''s been awhile since I''ve seen his picture. Thanks for sharing.

JAS, oh boy on the tantrum. The boys sound so cute though! Waking up and talking to each other - I love it! I love the please and thank you too!

PUFFY, right now I''m counting down the weeks until the 2nd trimester, NT scan, and feeling baby movements! We can''t wait to find out the sex but that''s later! What''s B''s favorite breakfast? Glad he''s feeling better.

SBDE, poor J. hope he feels better soon!

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Tacori.

Snlee, wow...8 teeth coming in. Poor boy...

DD, Hunter is such a cutie pie. love his big blue eyes.

Thanks jas, some ideas will be nice. How cute Jackson tried to get out of trouble by giving u a hug...

Thanks puffy, little B is doing great, just throws a lot of tantrum. I guess this is part of the terrible two.

sbde, sorry J is sick, hope he feel better soon.

Thanks lili, welcome back! I''m very sorry to hear about your m/c, didn''t know you were preggo. big big Hugs to you.

so I thought MS will ease up a bit now that I''m 11 weeks but looks like it''s not...I can barley get out of the sofa...

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Heeelllpp....
Co is going thru some weird insecurity thing. He''s a sensitive kid, but lately he''s been reallllly sensitive. Examples include him freaking out when a light flickered, he''s crying when i leave him at the gym day-care (not usual) and tonight he flipped out and had to get out of the bath b/c there was a red mark on the floor of the tub from bath crayons he used ages ago but decided it *had* to be removed. He''s been super tired during his bath & having meltdowns before even getting out so tiny things set him off (this is def. not usual either), Worst of all he''s not going down easily for naps or bedtime and he slept really late all week but was up at 5:45 today. He''s just really "off" in general. Normally i just go thru our regular routine and plop him into bed. The past 4 nights & todays''s nap, it''s taken over an hour to get him to sleep. He''s been screaming "mom rock me" or "dad rub my back" and the other night it took me 2 hours to get him back to sleep in the middle of the night after he randomly awoke. I don''t want to get into the habit of rocking him to sleep etc. so we''ve taken turns siting by his crib to help him settle. When we try to leave the room he screams bloody murder. He just wants someone in the room until he falls asleep. I let him CIO for nap today, but Charlie said he sat with him tonight after 30 mins of crying (i was downstairs cleaning ). I really hate to do CIO b/c this came on suddenly and it''s totally not like him, but i am not sure what to do with him. Think it''s just a weird phase? Maybe something spooked him or just developmental? Would you guys do CIO? This is probably no big deal in the grand scheme of things but i think i am just stressing b/c i know a newborn is around the corner for me and i seriously won''t be willing to handle bedtime struggles with a 2 year old !!!
14.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m feeling really sad
15.gif
Hunter seems to be weaning himself these days since I stopped nursing him in the middle of the day. He still nurses in the morning, but it totally ununterested the rest if the day. The last two nights he didn''t even nurse before bed. If this keeps up I will have no milk at all and I really dont want to wean him yet! How did weaning go for those of you who nursed past 12 months? Do they just lose interest? It just makes me feel so sad
39.gif

Welcome back lili
Jas
I have no idea what is up with Co, but hopefully someone else will!
bobo I hope you feel better soon! But you are almost out of the first tri! That must be a relief.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer, I''m sorry!
39.gif

We had the same thing happen. Amelia just gradually lost interest. She''d nurse if I offered, but she was so easily distracted and fidgety that it became something of a fight latterly. My supply did sort of tail off, and I never had any discomfort, but a couple of months after she weaned completely, she had a fever and cried like it was the end of the world - I felt a let-down reflex and sure enough, when I checked, there was a little milk leaking.

I''d planned to BF until she was at least two, but she stopped at 15 months. Although I was sad about it, we were both done.

I felt like I''d done my best and she was taking a step towards independence (in my rational moments lol).

It''s still a huge transition, though -{{{{{hugs}}}}

Jen

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
mrsS i do get out of the house but i don''t wear everything at once...it just seems like a bit too much. but i don''t have my ering, so i do wear my earrings. heck, i barely take the earrings off.

lili welcome back!!!! we missed you! haha...definitely no more kids for awhile, but i''ll have to convince DH of the same. B really has been a wonderful big brother and noah has been the perfect baby. he sleeps when i want him to, he STTN, and when he''s awake, he is perfectly happy just hanging out with B. since B was an easy baby and so is noah, i''m not taking the chance of having another yet and pushing my luck. i am so so sorry to hear about your m/c. i hope you get another BFP really soon. how cute is J!!! she sounds like she is doing really well.

qt awww cute that M wants to hold jaron! she''s a great big sister, i''m sure. glad she is better. how is she sleeping?

snlee how are you feeling? hope you''re doing ok with the nausea and MS. B loves his pancakes, so i make them into a mickey mouse shape and use fruits for eyes, nose, mouth, etc., and a small bowl of fresh fruits...super simple but that''s what he says is his favorite breakfast.

bobo glad that little B is doing well...tantrums, ah, will they ever end? i''m sorry you''re still feeling sick. i hope it gets better.

jas hopefully it''ll get better with Co soon. maybe he senses things are going to be different soon with the baby and all? i know when i was about 30 wk preggo or so, B started having problems going down for bed as well and he would just fight it. but it only lasted a few days. i''m not sure, but that''s what happened with B. whatever Co is going through, i do hope it settles down, it must be tough on you.

DD i had B weaned at 12 months because he had stopped nursing throughout the day already, as he was not interested in my milk, he liked drinking out of a cup more i guess. so i''m not much help. sorry.

i took B and noah to disney on ice and B absolutely loved it. he asked if we can go back with DH..haha. noah was a total dream, he slept the entire time. i know this stage is going to come to an end soon, but i do love that i can take both of them out on my own and get to spend some time with B.

have a wonderful sunday mommies!!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
M went pee on the toilet twice today, once when she woke up this morning and once when she woke from her nap. I asked her if she needs to pee pee when she woke up (she always say yes b/c she thinks it''s fun to be on the toilet). I wasn''t expecting her to actually go, but she did. And she also pooped on the toilet. MIL said that M went in the bathroom, so she asked M if she needs to go. MIL put M on the toilet, and she pooped. Very exciting day for us. A step toward potty training.

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer--weaning is so hard! I remember the feeling well, even tho i had to be the one that broke it off at 16 mos. It''s crappy if you don''t feel ready (crappy even if you do!!), take some comfort in the fact that at least it''s not traumatic for him. He''s ready so it seems. I had guilt b/c i don''t think Co was ready and felt i forced it on him even tho i did it slowly over many months. Also, sometimes they just loose interest for a little while as they gain interest in other things. I think i remember a little nursing strike just after Co''s first birthday when he mastered the regular cup, but he did go back to nursing. Maybe something similar is happening with Hunter??

Puffy--i was thinking the same thing. I think Co senses some major changes. I do believe kids have that ability & it makes sense that it''ll come out as an insecurity. In one way it is good there is ''baby talk'' going on , he''s getting used to the idea, but on the other hand it''s gotta be confusing for him. He''s been really "off " lately. He tested me huge today. All weekend actually. I was complaining to my grams (she''s ninety and the mom of 4 ) and she gave me some good pointers and just kinda laughed and me and said i did not have a typical almost-2 boy and i just had a taste of what normal 2 year olds do
3.gif
. yep, guess he''s normal--haha. I''ll just have to deal, that''s all. I hope he adjusts well like your B did!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2010 9:07:59 PM
Author: Jas12
Dreamer--weaning is so hard! I remember the feeling well, even tho i had to be the one that broke it off at 16 mos. It''s crappy if you don''t feel ready (crappy even if you do!!), take some comfort in the fact that at least it''s not traumatic for him. He''s ready so it seems. I had guilt b/c i don''t think Co was ready and felt i forced it on him even tho i did it slowly over many months. Also, sometimes they just loose interest for a little while as they gain interest in other things. I think i remember a little nursing strike just after Co''s first birthday when he mastered the regular cup, but he did go back to nursing. Maybe something similar is happening with Hunter??
How did your supply hold up? I have had no issues with supply so far as Hunter went from around the clock nursing to 4x per day to 3x per say to now 1-2 times, but I feel like my supply must suffer. Did yours? I really wanted to nurse until he was 18mo.
15.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the sympathies puffy and Mrs Mitchell.

Yah Meena!

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2010 8:51:01 PM
Author: qtiekiki
M went pee on the toilet twice today, once when she woke up this morning and once when she woke from her nap. I asked her if she needs to pee pee when she woke up (she always say yes b/c she thinks it''s fun to be on the toilet). I wasn''t expecting her to actually go, but she did. And she also pooped on the toilet. MIL said that M went in the bathroom, so she asked M if she needs to go. MIL put M on the toilet, and she pooped. Very exciting day for us. A step toward potty training.

That''s awesome!!
36.gif

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Lili: I''m so sorry to hear about your m/c. I hope you get another BFP soon. You are so supportive of others, and I hope we can be there for you too. I''m glad you had a good vacation meanwhile, J is a cutie and I was jealous of the lovely beaches--it''s all snow here..

snlee

Ideal_Rock
QT, yay for Meena!
36.gif
How exciting!

BOBO, sorry you''re not feeling well. I know how you''re feeling. Hopefully your m/s will end in a week or two! I can''t wait to have my energy back and not feel sick all the time!

JAS12, sorry to hear about the sleep regression. Hope it gets better soon.

DREAMER, sorry to hear that Hunter is starting to wean himself. I don''t have any advice since I stopped BFing just after a year. I agree with Jas that weaning is really hard - it''s crappy if you don''t feel ready and crappy even if you do! Even though I felt done at 12 months, I was really sad to stop BFing. Hang in there!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
lili I am sorry, I missed where you told about your m/c. I''m very sorry for your loss, *dust* for another BFP soon.

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Lili--how did i miss the post about the m/c?!?? **hugs** to you. I am sorry to hear that. I hope you are feeling okay.

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
DD--my supply adjusted. I dropped a feeding a month from 12-16 mos. At 16 mos i was feeding once at brekkie and once in the late afternoon. I had just enough milk for those feedings. It seemed like i had nothing b/c when i squeezed i''d barely get a drop, but he was able to get it just fine. My ''plan'' was to wean the last 2 sessions over month 17 and 18 but i went away without Co for a long weekend and didn''t nurse for 3 days. When i returned he didn''t fuss much to be nursed so i let it dry up. So it was a little earlier than i expected, but it seemed like a good/rare opportunity so i went with it.
I''ve read that women can go on nursing just once a day indefinetly --supply will adjust. Probably not true of everyone, but i think that would have worked for me.

Co continued with his spicy streak yesterday. Oy. I had to take him for ''some air'' yesterday aft (we just walked around the block) b/c he was driving me batty. Just test, test, testing. I took away his hockey stick b/c he was hitting furniture with it and using blue berries as pucks!. In his fit of anger over the confiscated stick he ran over to charlie, started to bite him, thought better of it and turned around and bit the leather chair
38.gif
41.gif
. I had to stifle a laugh, b/c it was pretty funny. I haven''t tried time-out yet, but might give it a go.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lili, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you get a BFP *very* soon. I love all the vacation pics. J is such a pretty girl.

DD, T self-weened at 6.5 months. She wanted NOTHING to do with me in that way. As difficult as BFing was it was pretty disappointed b/c I guess I had the illusion it would be MY decision. T teaches me so many life lessons and that was a big one.

Q, that IS exciting! T is so far behind in the PTing department but I refuse to force the issue.

Puffy, I love the age where they sleep through everything too! Glad you are having fun with both boys.

Jas12, sorry Co is going through something. I think he probably senses the changes that are about to happen and doesn''t quite understand them. Hope he calms down soon.

Bobo, sorry your MS is so bad. Are you sure there is only one baby in there?
2.gif

snlee, DH and SIL b-days are really close together too. I think it is something you don''t really think about when you are young. Did the doc say they were going to induce you?

sbde, hope J is feeling better. Did they tell you to do the BRAT diet? (Banana, rice, apple sauce, toast)

MrsS, hope you are enjoying that beautiful ring!

MGal, good luck with the sleep issues. Those are the worst.

Jas, welcome to my world.

Welcome to all the new mamas joining our thread!
35.gif
I have to say (personally) I am enjoying the toddler years way more than the baby phase. Toddlers are just so darn funny.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2010 11:05:38 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Lili, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you get a BFP *very* soon. I love all the vacation pics. J is such a pretty girl.

DD, T self-weened at 6.5 months. She wanted NOTHING to do with me in that way. As difficult as BFing was it was pretty disappointed b/c I guess I had the illusion it would be MY decision. T teaches me so many life lessons and that was a big one.

Q, that IS exciting! T is so far behind in the PTing department but I refuse to force the issue.

Puffy, I love the age where they sleep through everything too! Glad you are having fun with both boys.

Jas12, sorry Co is going through something. I think he probably senses the changes that are about to happen and doesn''t quite understand them. Hope he calms down soon.

Bobo, sorry your MS is so bad. Are you sure there is only one baby in there?
2.gif

snlee, DH and SIL b-days are really close together too. I think it is something you don''t really think about when you are young. Did the doc say they were going to induce you?

sbde, hope J is feeling better. Did they tell you to do the BRAT diet? (Banana, rice, apple sauce, toast)

MrsS, hope you are enjoying that beautiful ring!

MGal, good luck with the sleep issues. Those are the worst.

Jas, welcome to my world.

35.gif
I have to say (personally) I am enjoying the toddler years way more than the baby phase. Toddlers are just so darn funny.
I agree! The baby phase was exciting in all the newness and cuteness (chubby legs and dimples), but the toddler years are funny! C is developing a silly side..she looks in the mirror and (after gazing) will raise her eyebrows, stick out her tongue and laugh. Or if I''m trying to dress her she''ll come right up to me and pull away last minute and run away giggling with no clothes. And all the copying.so cute!!!

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Bobo & Snlee: hope the m/s eases off soon..

DD: sorry about the self-weaning-you''ve done a great job! No advice as I only made it a measly 2 months.

Jas12: sorry to hear about the sauciness, wow he''s acting out (in his own polite way of course , hehe). I think it''s most likely a phase, hopefully he''ll get through it soon.

puffy: yay for days out with the boys, you sound like you''re handling it all wonderfully!

So, more of a fun question--what do you moms do for Easter for the young toddlers? I mean they can''t really eat chocolate, but I want to do something fun for C. I''ll get her an Easter basket and maybe a stuffed bunny/duck (she has so many bunnies already though!), but any other ideas? She does have an Easter outfit, let''s just hope it''s actually somewhat warm by then..I have my doubts..

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Ack....so far behind. Please excuse my lame attempt at catching up!
40.gif

lili~Big *HUGS* Hope you get your BFP soon!!

Jas12~Sorry Co is challenging your patience. T did the same thing. I think that kids are smart and sense the changes coming. We got T back on track with the sleep using a modified CIO. Unfortunately since K was born she has had some sleep issues again along with some defiant behavior we''re not used to seeing. I guess it should all be expected when new baby comes in the mix but it''s so frustrating and exhausting being preggo and dealing with a testy toddler!
16.gif
Oh, and I saw your post in the preggo thread about the linea nigra (reading on my phone while BFing so couldn''t post) but wanted to share that I got mine super dark and early on with T but didn''t get it (and it was SUPER faint) until around 36 or 37 weeks with K. It''s pretty much gone already this time but with T took a good 7 months. Weird.

Tacori~You''re too sweet!

Kade is entering the week 3 "fun" stage. He has wanted to nurse pretty much every 1-2 hours the last couple days and does not want to be put down....I''m exhausted. I feel so, so horrible for T (even though I know in my head that I''m doing all I can). She has really been so great and such a good helper but I just want to give her some one-on-one time and K just won''t have it. Yuck. Oh, and my DH is driving me crazy. Good times. So, um yea, I have to agree with everyone who said they love the toddler stage!

41.gif

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
real quick....

burk i was so in your shoes when noah was that age...remember? and yes it totally was all in my head. B was awesome through it all and soon enough noah was not needing to nurse often and sleeping through most of the day so i got to have more time alone with B. B didn''t mind at all, he was the one telling me to tend to noah. it sounds like T is adjusting very well. it''s tough, but yes, you are doing all that you can, so keep up the good work mama!!

gotta make breakfast for B. he just woke up at 920 and he went to bed earlier last night. strange, but no complaints.

be back later to catch up with you everyone.

sbde

Brilliant_Rock
a big THANK YOU to all the toddler mamas for the warm welcome
35.gif

burk: yay for the fun newborn stage - you're so lucky that T is being such a great big sister. glad to hear that you've been managing 2 so well thus far!

janinegirly: your easter idea sounds so cute :) we don't really celebrate easter but i love how cute all the kiddos look in their outfits!

tacori: J is feeling much better thanks. the dr didn't give too much direction on what to feed him other than pedialyte (because he was turning away all solids at the time) but we were pretty much giving him a BRAT diet when he would eat.

jas12: sorry to hear that co is having such a hard time right now - he really may just be sensing oncoming change. btw like you i'm still at the point where i think my kiddos tantrums are hilarious. of course ask me again when it starts to happen more regularly haha.

lili: i'm so so sorry to hear about your mc. please take care of yourself - i hope you are able to get another BFP soon. glad you had a relaxing vacation. J sounds sooo cute in her reaction to coming back home
30.gif

qtie: yay!! how awesome is meena
36.gif

puffy: you are definitely my idol - managing both kiddies so well even venturing out! so glad to hear that B loved the show.

dreamer: aww, i understand your sadness. our little monkeys are growing up aren't they. my J was starting to move away from BM until he fell sick and now he's completely back on. maybe hunter will be like cohen and venture back towards BM once he's been away for a bit?

bobo: yikes, sorry about the MS. i had it bad with J - are you able to take any meds for it? zofran is all that got me through that first tri.

snlee: j is doing much better, thanks! your 2nd tri will be here before you know it!

so as i mentioned, J is doing much better now thankfully. his appetite is back up and his tummy seems fine. we had an uneventful weekend, lots of chores trips to the grocery store. last weekend we took J to the museum for the first time, which he LOVED. we didn't tackle the big exhibits, and mainly stayed within the childrens area but it was cool to see him so engaged with the toys and little exhibits. lots of stimulation for him haha he slept like a log that night
9.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2010 11:18:10 AM
Author: janinegirly
Date: 3/1/2010 11:05:38 AM

Author: Tacori E-ring

35.gif
I agree! The baby phase was exciting in all the newness and cuteness (chubby legs and dimples), but the toddler years are funny! C is developing a silly side..she looks in the mirror and (after gazing) will raise her eyebrows, stick out her tongue and laugh. Or if I''m trying to dress her she''ll come right up to me and pull away last minute and run away giggling with no clothes. And all the copying.so cute!!!
I have to agree. I am LOVING the toddler stage! C sounds so cute!

Yesterday D cracked me up! He was eating Cheerios and decides he wants to eat Cheerios off his bib. It was so funny! He puts the Cheerio on his bib, lifts his bib covering his face, and attempts to try and eat the Cheerio. Of course it''s hard to do but he tries over and over until the Cheerio is in his mouth. He kept doing this and I couldn''t help but laugh at him! Silly boy!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Tacori, nope, no induction. But since D came at 36.5 weeks, there''s a high chance this baby will be a few weeks early too.

janine, we don''t really do much to celebrate Easter. Just an Easter egg hunt. I think we''ll just give him a basket and let him walk around and find empty plastic eggs. Or maybe eggs with Cheerios? Haha. I don''t like putting candy in there. My parents used to put nickels, dimes, and quarters in there. That was cool. We might do that when he''s older.

Burk, hang in there! You''re doing a great job! Hugs.

sbde, glad J is feeling better!

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
Jas12, hopefully Co is just going thru a phase and it will pass soon.

Thanks DD, I can''t wait for the 2nd trimester to come. Sorry to hear about Hunter weaning himself.

Thanks puffy, I don''t think the tantrums will stop anytime soon, he throws one before going to bed, when he wakes up and anytime he feel like it. We are so exhausted, we don''t know how to deal with it sometime.

QT, yay on M moving forward with potty training, we''re still stuck with potty training. litte B will tell us when he is going #2 but when we asked him if he want to go on the toilet he''ll refused.

Thanks snlee, how are you feeling...

Thanks Tacori, yeah, there is only one in there...*thank god*

Thanks Janinegirly.

Burk, poor mama, hope K will let you rest more soon.

Thanks sbde, No meds for me, maybe I should ask for some. Happy to hear J is feeling better.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results