shape
carat
color
clarity

PS Mommy thread with toddlers 12-36 months

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
jas12 hope Co is doing better today. poor kiddo.

burk i love my mdx as well and i told DH that i will never trade the car in or sell it. haha. but we have been looking and there''s just not much i guess. sorry you had an uneventful doc appt, but you will be holding baby kade before you know it. is T excited about meeting her little brother?

sorry to hear about all the sick kids. hope they all get better soon.

and apparently getting good pics of the DBTY necklace is super hard! i''ll have to try again later tonight.

have a great weekend mommies!

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/27/2010 10:28:24 PM
Author: mrssalvo
on a totally unrelated note, my little DK bauble is coming back home
36.gif

THE CUSHION???!!!!!! Say that it''s so!

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Tgal--Amelia seems to sound very much like Co...only he had the hives and then the sickness. He didn''t/hasn''t thrown up, but he tells me his tummy hurts and he is very, very ill.

We just got in from outpatient status as the hospital. Co was not better today and i just kept thinking that his symptoms seemed weird. The tip-off LIA gave me seemed like the best fit for his symptoms so we went back to the clinic hoping for some answers (plus, don''t think i could take another night of a kid sleeping/thrashing around in pain on my pregnant belly so i wanted a recommendation for some kind of drug for him!).
So anyway, the Dr. sent us to the pediatrics dept. at the hospital, they did 2 hours worth of investigation, only to come to the same conclusion as LIA did. So they think it is HSP, but it doesn''t quite add up. He was allowed to go home but we may be admitted tomorrow if there is no improvement. Worst of all, i can''t give him anything for pain b/c they think the ibprofen may be masking a fever (and they really want to know if he has a fever). So i could be in for it again tonight.

I think some strange virus is going around, i hope everyone fairs better than we are!!!
No more PS mommies sleeping on the floor !!!

A girlfriend of mine just called. She is due with her 1st this week and she is stressed b/c she has low a-fluid right now. She was complaining and said "oh man, i can''t wait to have this kid so i can stop worrying about her.." BAHAHAHAH. fuuuuunnnny. i say nothing.

gotta go repeat Tacori''s anti-worry mantra!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/29/2010 9:25:04 PM
Author: Jas12
Tgal--Amelia seems to sound very much like Co...only he had the hives and then the sickness. He didn''t/hasn''t thrown up, but he tells me his tummy hurts and he is very, very ill.

We just got in from outpatient status as the hospital. Co was not better today and i just kept thinking that his symptoms seemed weird. The tip-off LIA gave me seemed like the best fit for his symptoms so we went back to the clinic hoping for some answers (plus, don''t think i could take another night of a kid sleeping/thrashing around in pain on my pregnant belly so i wanted a recommendation for some kind of drug for him!).
So anyway, the Dr. sent us to the pediatrics dept. at the hospital, they did 2 hours worth of investigation, only to come to the same conclusion as LIA did. So they think it is HSP, but it doesn''t quite add up. He was allowed to go home but we may be admitted tomorrow if there is no improvement. Worst of all, i can''t give him anything for pain b/c they think the ibprofen may be masking a fever (and they really want to know if he has a fever). So i could be in for it again tonight.

I think some strange virus is going around, i hope everyone fairs better than we are!!!
No more PS mommies sleeping on the floor !!!

A girlfriend of mine just called. She is due with her 1st this week and she is stressed b/c she has low a-fluid right now. She was complaining and said ''oh man, i can''t wait to have this kid so i can stop worrying about her..'' BAHAHAHAH. fuuuuunnnny. i say nothing.

gotta go repeat Tacori''s anti-worry mantra!
Hope your night is going better than mine Jas...Amelia just threw up...again. We are going to change her dinner schedule tomorrow. My only assumption at this point is she''s got too full a stomach before bed or it''s the milk. But she''s drinking milk first thing in the morning, then midday and she''s fine.

Hugs to Co and you...this sounds awful.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
jas-big hugs to you. I just feel so bad for our little Co. I really hope and pray he does better tonight and tomorrow so he doesn''t have to be admitted into the hospital. take care of yourself too!!

tgal-oh goodness, she threw up again? that is interesting that it''s only happening at night though. I hope changing her dinner schedule works!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/29/2010 6:35:50 PM
Author: Allison D.
Date: 1/27/2010 10:28:24 PM

Author: mrssalvo

on a totally unrelated note, my little DK bauble is coming back home
36.gif

THE CUSHION???!!!!!! Say that it''s so!

tis so! I''ve come back to my senses and realized how insane it was to give it up. I''m going to blame it on some type of postpartum temporary insanity!
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just posted a series of pretty hysterical photos on FB. I was grateful for my video monitor last night b/c when I turned it on I saw a bare butt. I knew I had to put a diaper back on her or there would be a mess come morning but I also knew this was a good photo opportunity. I am evil. Being awaken by a bight flash does not seem pleasant according to her reaction. She looked pissed and confused. I also posted the infamous family portrait with two daddies and no mommy. Wish she could explain it to me. Haha. Oh well. I have to go to a baby shower tomorrow and I am SOOO not feeling it. *sigh*

Hope all the mommies and tots are having a great weekend and the sick kids are feeling better today!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
tacori-those pics of T are hilarious.

jas-how is Co doing today?

we''ve been snowed in all day. we got a few inches of snow and then a good inch of ice on top. there are only 30 snowplows for the entire metro area so needless to say hardly anyone got plowed. we took the kids outside to play for a little while and have just been lazy inside all day. we are supposed to have a party here for my sister tomorrow if the roads are passable. i hope they are b/c I can''t do another day stuck indoors
32.gif

hope everyone is having a great weekend!

lover in athens

Brilliant_Rock
JAS12: just saw your update on facebook, but came here to read more details. you poor thing, and poor co! glad he wasn''t admitted though. take care in knowing if he IS admitted, it''s usually just more to keep the kiddo comfy, as opposed to worry about anything really bad happening. the last kid i saw admitted for hsp had HORRIBLE arthritis and could hardly walk, but he went home healthy as a horse!!

hang in there to all of you other moms with sick kiddos too!

coby is FINALLY doing better. he started with a horrible runny nose and cough last sunday, developed a fever monday, and when it kept going up i finally took him to the pedi on wednesday. turns out he had a double ear infection, but within a day was feeling MUCH better on the antibiotics (his first!). unfortunately i seem to have caught the nasty cold part of it, and that combined with the first trimester fatigue/nausea, and a week of sleepless nights with coby (tgal, i TOTALLY get the sleeping ON you thing--it''s the ONLY way i could get coby to sleep at all)...i am one run-down mess!!

and tacori, saw your pics on facebook...HILARIOUS! she is such a character!! and a cutie. :)

hope everyone else is doing well (or at least hanging in there!)
35.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
puffy~The pics of the necklace don''t have to be any good....we just need to see it!!
3.gif
T is very excited to meet her brother. Not sure she''ll feel the same when he is taking time away from her but for now it''s all she talks about. She asked if we could go to the doctor to check on Kade today!

Jas12~So glad to hear that Co is on the mend. Poor kid had a rough week! Hope you''re hanging in there too. I remember when T had hand, foot, mouth and was basically up every couple hours at night I was a disaster....30ish weeks preggo, sleeping with a toddler not a good combo!

LIA~Glad Coby feels better too! How are you? Any m/s?

lili~Where the heck are you?!!?!?

Warning. Rant ahead. So all this week T was getting to bed a bit later than usual for a variety of reasons (house showing late one night, DH home late a couple nights, ect) so instead of 7:30ish bed time we were pushing 8:30ish a few nights. She was showing signs of it all catching up to her in the afternoon yesterday but last night we were on our way to meet for dinner with DH''s family around 5:45 (a little late for my liking anyway) and the girl was throwing full-on tantrum about I can''t even remember what. Fake crying, throwing things, crazy tantrum. I tell DH I think we should skip dinner and go home. She immediately quits because she wants to go see her cousins, grandparents, ect. DH says she''s fine and we can''t cancel now. Whatever. So at dinner she was pretty good (as good as she can be when her 4 year-old cousin is allowed to do whatever he wants and she is expected to follow rules...so frustrating but a story for another day). We get home and get her into bed around 8:20. She is still up at 8:40 and starts screaming for DH. He goes up there and pats her back, talks her down ect. By 9 she was screaming for him again (can you say OVER TIRED???). He goes up there and pats ect, then comes downstairs (mind you, she''s screaming for him and standing in her crib throwing things out she''s so tired and mad) and tells me that she''s just going to have to CIO
29.gif
. Um, no, cry it out no longer works for her-where has he been? She''s a strong minded 2 year old. She''s just going to get more and more mad and maybe eventually figure out how to escape her crib. At this point I chose to remind him that her being over tired is OUR faults for taking her out to dinner and he gets mad at ME!
29.gif
Soooo I go up there to try and calm her down and it takes me until 10pm to get her to calm down and go to sleep because the first 20 minutes I was in there she wouldn''t even talk to me because I am not daddy.
20.gif
I come downstairs after she finally lays down and find DH asleep on the chair.
29.gif
(how many of those angry things do you think I can use in this rant?
9.gif
) Anyway, to top it all off I went to take a shower and go to bed and we had no hot water....still don''t. FIL is supposed to come fix hot water heater today but I haven''t showered since Friday. Nice weekend. Okay. Vent over. Thanks to anyone who actually read the whole thing!!
16.gif

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
hope all the PS kids are feeling better today.

burk sorry you had such a rough night and to top it off, no hot water. YIKES!! i totally understand exactly what you are saying. that''s happened to us a few times where we bring B out stay out past his bedtime and he is just tired and cranky and DH thinks we should just let him be until he falls asleep. first, he''s in a freaking toddler bed, does he really think he is going to stay in bed? second, CIO NEVER worked for B, he responds better to being talked. if i let him CIO, he could go on forever until he throws up everywhere. anyways, hope you have a better sunday and get the water heater fixed. hope you''re feeling ok!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Burk
Sorry you had a rough night with Tayva, and had to deal with not having hot water for a few nights. Letting Meena CIO got her to escape her crib, so you definitely is right for going in and calming her down. It''s really hard to get Meena to stay down to fall asleep in her bed now. So I can understand the frustration.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Thanks puffy and QT! Being hugely preggo, not being able to shower (or run my dishwasher or do laundry) did NOT help the situation!
16.gif

puffy~T responds better to talk and reasoning now too. CIO could have ended just like you said with throwing up and no end. Why do men not get it sometimes? Water heater is fixed, I have showered and eaten a bunch of cookies so I''m much better thanks!
21.gif

QT~You can def. relate to CIO leading to an escape! Sorry Meena isn''t staying down in her bed yet. I''m sure she''ll get there.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
aw burk, you poor thing. I hope bedtime goes smoother tonight and you can get her back into her routine asap. and no hot water...eek. this summer we had to go to Indy from my BIL''s wedding and we were staying with my inlaws and their water heater was out. of course we didn''t find out until after we were all at the park for a BBQ dinner with all the cousins which included soccer, playing in the creek, and a ton of bug spray. they were hoping the repair guy would make it and of course he didn''t so we had to heat up pots of water on the stove and give everybody baths. it took forever and was just gross. they didn''t get it fixed until after we had to head home and I can''t tell you how nice my hot shower was when I got home and I vowed to never take hot water for granted again.

and, ditto to "lili, where are you?"

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Burk, vent away girl, that is what we are here for. And I hear ya...people don''t get what a difference that hour can make to a kid whose body knows when it wants to fall asleep.

Another rough night after many rough nights. At least now I know it''s not a stomach bug. As I mentioned, she vomited early last week, then had hives. I gave her the hive med, which has a cough suppressant ingredient. When the hives went away, no more meds and the cold was on full force...big whooping cough and runny nose, which I now have.

Well, it is the COUGH that is making her vomit. I watched her quite a lot on the monitor the other night. She''d be asleep then a coughing fit would start and she was too out of it to stop the vomit from coming up. Yesterday night we got to clean up her FOUR times - she puked 3 different times on the sheets (once they were changed) and then the last time she puked on me. This is fun! Now I can''t stop smelling vomit...which is great for going on a diet, actually.

Calling the doc tomorrow for the advice on better meds for her. Oddly, she only has these coughing fits at night. She seems entirely OK during the day.

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
Burk: oh dear! so sorry for wat u had to go through!!! it would have had my blood boiling coming down and seeing him asleep..i would have probably thrown something straight at his head to make sure hes up and has a headache..

Jas12: hope you and Co are doing okay :*

QT: thinking of you :*

TGal: sorry to hear Amelia is still not feeling well
7.gif
its so heartbreaking how all the PS babies are not feeling well
7.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Reading all these sicko kiddo stories and making me all nervous about toddlerhood!
32.gif
And I thought that starting daycare led to illness galore. I guess it never ends! I hope they all feel better soon!

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
So did ANYONE have a good weekend around here??

LIA--i was just happy he wasn''t admitted b/c there are a ton of different bugs going around (the nurse said it was crazy mix of flu, mumps, pox, GI stuff) and i didn''t want to expose myself and him to anything else. He is so much better now so i think we''re in the clear. The rash only really flares in the bath and looks like little broken blood vessels. It''s weird that he got sick after the rash. Is that typical, or do you think that he just got something totally separate.?That''s what the peds were trying to determine.
Poor coby with his double ear infection ! that''s gotta hurt. And isn''t it beyond awful to be sick and pregnant and sleep deprived?!? None of those things should happen at the same time!! Ever. Count me in as one of the moms with a kid on her chest all night. Impossible for mom to get proper rest, but it''s just one of those things that you have to do. Hope you are better soon!

Tgal--, poor amelia. I have a girlfriend that gags (or vomits) when she coughs a lot. Super sensitive gag reflex. I am glad it''s not something serious, but at the same time a lot of coughing means a lot of puking
14.gif
. I am convinced i need a vid monitor now!
Really hope she is over the worst of it. Nothing like starting the work week after a terrible weekend.

Burk,-- *hugs* to you. hope Tayva is rested now and you got your hot water on. Seriously, a hot shower can make a big difference when you are 38 weeks preggo! Our lives are so similar. I was so pissed at charlie the past few nights b/c he was suggesting CIO at one point too (ah, nooo, the kid is sick and needs us, he usually sleeps 12 solid hours he''s not waking up for fun). I was so pissed that he was sleeping away while his pregnant wife rocked a 30 lb kid on her belly for HOURS
29.gif
. Men just don''t get it sometimes. How did the viewings go? We might list our place again (need to find a new agent since ours retired). But we have the same problem as you--highest priced home in the area. Unlike you, we are not in a nice area for anyone but a young couple. It''s going to be a tough sale.

MrsS.-- Saw your pictures, so cute. Hope the party was a go.

Tacori--that series of pictures are priceless. She is so funny!
Co is almost back to himself. Thank goodness. I however, have the virus which is some evil, evil stomach bug that kept me up rolling around in agony all night. But really no other symptoms. i am off work today. scares me a bit that it took co 5 days to get over the sickness part (2 weeks for the hives), and don''t kids mend faster than adults? Oh gawd, i hope i am not sick all week.
My mom also just called to report that she has a terrible cold now and she was with Cohen all day yesterday to help me out. Nooooo
38.gif
39.gif
please send some healthy dust my way....

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Sorry about all the sick mommies and kiddos! Don''t hate me but C''s pretty healthy so I guess she is not into sympathy sickness (which means she may be all alone when it''s her turn!). She actually has been sleeping better, only a few peeps at night which can be handled with pacifier. 15 mo appointment (at age 16 mo''s) is this Friday..I am really nervous about the MMR.

She has been going to bed an hour later though (and up later as a result) ever since we made a trip to visit the IL''s (we got home late as a result), so I can relate to Burk''s vent. Even though I start the process earlier, she still goes to bed late! Speaking of,
Burk: definitely vent away, that sounds so frustrating! I hope the hot water is back? T really is on a daddy kick isn''t she. Hopefully your DH felt bad when he woke up and you''d been up tending to T with dirty hair on top of it all! I''m sure he''ll make it up to you, but in the meantime I think we can relate to DH''s not getting it now and then!!

Jas12: thank goodness C didn''t have to be admitted. Have you figured out what he had/has? I hope you''re feeling better too--gosh you''ve really had a rough few weeks. I hope things have peaked and now are settling down!!

Qtiekiki: today''s the day!!!!! Yay and can''t wait to hear all about it!

Tgal: how are you holding up? Sounds like an awful bug A''s got. I think when it comes to male bosses all they have to hear is either "female problems" or "puking toddler" and they back off and want nothing to do with us, haha.

LIA: can''t believe you have a sick LO too. Hope things are better today.

MrsS/Puffy: pics of bling please!

tacori: the bum photos were hilarious! She sure tossed that diaper!

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
I hope everyone''s feeling better today! I can''t believe how many mommies and kids are sick around here.

We just got over cold #3 for Kyle, and #1 for DH and I. Now DH seems to have the flu, which Kyle and I show no signs of catching. Maybe next year DH will get a flu shot
2.gif
!

Tacori - those nakked bum pics were cute! I can''t believe she did that, makes me think I might need a video monitor afterall...

Burk - I''m sorry for your rough night! I hope you get her back on schedule.

Tgal - I hope you can get better meds for A, poor thing coughing so hard she pukes
38.gif

Another vent ahead: Kyle''s decided that 5am is the new 6am, and woke up early Sat and Sun, and of course did it again today. DH gets up for work at 5am, so I asked him to give Kyle a paci and see if he would go back down. He gets out of bed, starts to walk down the hall, then turns around, goes to the bathroom, then I hear him getting dressed. So I ask "are you going to plug him in or what?" of course Kyle is screaming his head off by that point. I finally hear DH go into Kyle''s room, and the crying keeps going. I give in and get out of bed, to find DH with the light on changing Kyle''s diaper! When I asked why the heck he''s doing that he says he thought maybe Kyle was crying becasue he needed his diaper changed. Kyle never crys about his diaper. Ever. SO since DH woke him up with all that, I''ve been awake since 5am and didn''t get a shower. Lovely start to the day!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies. I knew you would understand.

mrss~No hot water was horrible. I can''t imagine what you had to go through with the baths!! At least it happened over the weekend. Had me a hot shower yesterday and it''s never felt so good!
3.gif

Tgal~Oh poor A and poor you!! For what it''s worth, T''s coughing with her asthma is always worse at night. Her allergy doc says it''s very common to not see any symptoms all day and then night, bam. Hope you are able to get some meds to help her!!

msb~Thanks! I strongly considered hurting him when I came down to find him asleep!
9.gif

Jas12~Thanks. I am so sorry you''re feeling so terrible now. Hopefully you recover quickly!! So glad Co is finally getting back to himself, though! My DH tried to suggest CIO when we were going through the hand foot mouth misery and I was the same as you-um no, sick kid so we rocked and rocked and slept on the couch together, ect while hubby was sound asleep in our bed.
20.gif
They just don''t get it sometimes. We''re number 1 on the list of the couple who saw the house Wednesday night. They''re from out of town I guess and are coming back through this weekend to look again. I would love to at least get an offer but I''m not holding my breath! Good luck with getting your house listed again. If ours doesn''t sell to this couple that just looked we''ll be getting a new agent.

janine~For once, Tayva is actually healthy too (knock on wood).
16.gif
Hot water is back as of yesterday afternoon thank goodness because I had a ton of laundry to get done and my hair was so disgusting I was embarrassed to go to church yesterday morning!! DH was actually very sweet this morning as I was in a mad rush to get out the door (he works from home Mondays and Wednesdays) so I''ll let him off the hook for Saturday night...for now!
3.gif

mustang~Boy can I relate to DH''s not getting it! Sorry your DH got Kyle up and you had to start your day super early!
7.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Schools were closed today (totally unnecessary) so T had no preschool
39.gif
but I did get her signed up for session 1 of summer camp. Basically the same as preschool but offered during the summer months. I survived the shower yesterday. I went with a preggo thread who promised me she would NOT be having another formal shower.

Lia, sorry to hear C is sick too! What is going on around here?

Burk, what a bad day. I HATE when T gets overtired too. Dads just don't understand how important it is to keep the sleep times consistent. My kid stays up late compared to yours but she also sleeps later so it is all relative. 8:30 is my dream bedtime! Haha. Someday I hope to get there. Glad you got hot water AND cookies. Amazing how both can really improve my mood.

TGal, hope A is feeling better.

Jas12, Hope your house sells faster than you expect. It's a tough time to sell right now but not impossible. Hope you are all feeling better over at your house. I got so lucky and didn't get sick once when I was preggo with T. I cannot imagine how horrible it is and then having to take care of a toddler on top of that...you poor thing.

Janine, she is an expert diaper tosser. She is a funny girl.

MGal, she has done that several times. Once I didn't catch it in time
14.gif
Big laundry day that day. I need to only put her in tight leggings b/c those are harder to take off by herself. I have tried pull ups thinking maybe she couldn't take those off but she just tears the sides open.
20.gif
Sorry K is waking up so early. I remember those days but not fondly. Luckily she never got up at 5:30 for too long. I agree dads don't always get it.
38.gif
Hopes he sleeps later tomorrow. Can you not shower once K is up?

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Tacori~Sorry about the schools being closed. We had a couple days where I was confused as to why we closed schools too and here we are paying for it this week (tacking 15 minutes onto beginning and end of every day!!
38.gif
). You know, I''d actually be okay with her bed time at 8:30 but she doesn''t sleep in later when she goes down later....still up right around 7:30-8 regardless of bedtime so it''s not a good situation. Annoying! Cookies really do make me feel better....as a matter of fact I''m going to eat a couple for lunch!
9.gif
Glad you made it through the shower!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooo burk, sorry about having to do the extra time to make up the snow days
14.gif

we had a snow day again today here. this city just does not have the equipment to clear it and when you get 4 inches and then a 1 inch layer of ice on top you have to just wait it out. the main roads are pretty clear but all the back roads and subdivisions are still a mess and there is no way buses with kids should be driving on them. it''s 46 here today though and I think most will melt so all should be back to normal tomorrow. I called the Y first thing to see if they were open and on schedule and they were so I loaded up the kids and hit and 8:15 aerobics class and then took them all swimming. we can home for lunch and now jake''s sleeping and the girls just finished doing some fun crafts. they must go back tomorrow though b/c I really must go to the grocery!! Jake is also back to his "waking up at 5:30" routine again. he goes to bed easy at 7:00 and sleeps though the night so I really don''t feel like experimenting moving the time to later. it usually doesn''t work anyway. so, i''ve just excepted the fact that I must b/c an early bird. Hubby actually got up with Jake sat. am and I got to sleep in until 7:45. It sas heavenly!

hope everyone is having a great monday!

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
Tacori - I usually get up about a 1/2 hour before Kyle and shower/get ready for work. When he was less mobile I could manage by putting him in a bouncer or the walker in the bathroom with me, but now I have no idea how to keep him contained. He''s also on the clingy side in the morning, he seems to not be a morning person, yet wakes up at 5am
20.gif
. So I''d love to hear what you ladies do, he seems to go through this early wake thing every couple of months. Last time it lasted about 5 days, I sure hope he doesn''t pull it on me tomorrow!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Burk, I had more cake so I am right there with you. Not the healthiest of coping methods (not the worst) but sugar seems to be my outlet. The scale proves it. Haha.

MrsS, snow days! Fun when you are a kid. I bet your girls are in heaven! Our city also does not have the equipment to handle the little snow/ice we got. Bunch of babies.

MGal, I take T with me usually. She is a total water baby. Sometimes she will watch TV in our room if I am taking a quick shower or she hangs out in the bathroom.

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
tgal how is amelia doing?

jas12 glad Co is better but sorry that you''re not feeling good now.

msb how are you doing?

janine it is so hard to get a pic of the necklace, but i will try. glad to hear that C is healthy.

mg 5am...that is rough!!

burk glad that you got the water heater fixed and had cookies!! cookies make almost everything better, don''t they?! hope T is back on track for bedtime tonight.

tacori sorry about the schools being closed.

hope everyone''s week gets better.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
mrss~Luckily we''re only making up one day but it takes a lot to make up 7 hours! Poor kids have to go to school from 7:45am-3:20pm! Luckily I''m only PT. Glad you were able to take the kids to the Y during your snow day! I don''t know how you are able to function waking at 5:30. I''m a terrible morning person so T waking around 7:30 is early for me.
40.gif
I doubt I''d mess with bedtime either. I can relate because if we move T''s back she still wakes at the same time so it''s not worth it!

Mgal~At K''s age it was hard to shower with T in the bathroom because I couldn''t trust what she''d do.. Now I just give her a snack or books and she entertains herself while I shower (and asks me a hundred times what I''m doing
41.gif
)

Tacori~Yum, cake! I love sweets and have NO self control. Chocolate chip cookies are gone and I just baked them Saturday....I ate them for breakfast yesterday! I''m terrible.

Puffy~Things were much better with hot water and cookies. T is back to an earlier bedtime. Although, she has fought it the past couple nights it''s at least back to her normal routine. How are your boys?

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
Jas12: so glad to hear that Co is doing so much better! hope you''re on the road to recovery soon too
7.gif

MG: glad both you and Kyle are doing good! sorry DH is sick
7.gif
hopefully you don''t catch it from him again..and
6.gif
on DH opening up the lights and changing diapers!!! eeeeeck !! i would have done what i told burk...threw something directly at him for being so idiotic ....MEN!

MrsS: hope Jake starts sleeping in later
7.gif
i''d go berserk if K woke up at 530..he does 6/6:15 now...7 if im REALLY lucky...i don''t think i can handle anything earlier than that...

Puffy: I''m doing okay..belly popped out quite a bit over the last week and has made bending over/picking things up definitely harder :) im having horrible heartburn though
14.gif
..I also started REAL early this time, by clearing out the baby room (or attempted to anyway!) bought a few essentials that I can''t re-use from when K was a kiddo and hope to get the process rolling :) i can''t wait...

TGal: thinking of you...hope you are doing well..

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
re: showers, ever since C was born I have taken showers at night after she goes to bed! With exception of weekends when DH can keep an eye on her. I''ve also missed a few ... too bad for my work mates
emwink.gif
!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results