shape
carat
color
clarity

New York building

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I''m curios about a building on the show ''Will & Grace''. The exterior shot of Grace''s office with the little figure with a tophat. Is it even in NY. Where is it, what is it''s history, any info at all?

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Moon river, I have this vague recollection of seeing it once and thinking, oh THAT''s where it is. I wanna say Union Sq/Flatiron area, but who knows. That''s a VERY good question!

lost on 5th

Shiny_Rock
havent seen the show in a long time, but think i know the building! then found this on the net..

Puck Building - 295 Lafayette Street, Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA
(exterior of Grace''s Office)

this should be it..

0618.1.jpg

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
That''s it. That''s a great picture of it. Thanks.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
I live in NYC and that building is not that far from me. It is called the Puck Building. It is located on Houston Street. It has 2 huge rooms that are rented out for special events. I looked at this building for my wedding reception site. It is beautiful but parking would have been a nightmare for my guests so we didn''t have it there.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I would love to have an event there. I love old buildings and the little guy in the top hat is so sweet. Do you know anything about him?

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Hey Moon River....

I don''t know anything about the little guy in front of the Puck Building.

Wish I did so I could tell you

Annette, NYC

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results