shape
carat
color
clarity

If you don''t have baby fever now, you will after viewing these pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
So I fwded the link to Fi and by the time he got home to check his email I was in bed trying to fall asleep, but I shout over to him to look at the link I sent. All I hear from the other room is, "Creeepy..." It made me laugh, but I also got a little mad that he didn't think the bebes were cute. oh Fi
20.gif

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
radiantquest-LOL..really gas? It''s funny cuz my LO rips like there is no tomorrow! She will focus on one spot and just lets it rip LOUD, WATERY & NASTY! It''s sooo funny! But I think she is becoming those chubby bebes and is getting very cheeky! I love chubby bebes too!
emembarrassed.gif

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/21/2010 1:21:30 AM
Author: MonkeyPants
So I fwded the link to Fi and by the time he got home to check his email I was in bed trying to fall asleep, but I shout over to him to look at the link I sent. All I hear from the other room is, ''Creeepy...'' It made me laugh, but I also got a little mad that he didn''t think the bebes were cute. oh Fi
20.gif

well thank-you very much Mister-future-MonkeyPants! I also find the pics extremely weird, especially the bizarre froggy pose. Or maybe the last one with the baby looking like it''s about to be strangled by a yarn cocoon is the worst; I can''t decide. I personally would not want fakey-posed pictures of my (or anyone else''s) newborn baby, but I can see I''m in the minority, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results