shape
carat
color
clarity

I Love Ross, the department store

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SandraPaneczko

Shiny_Rock
It was time for a new set of sheets, pillows and a comforter. I always get middle quality. Don''t get me wrong I love the ones you see at jc penny already mad up... very pretty but this is how they go $150 for white down comforter ..$200 for comforter cover..$100 for sheets.. $20 for bed skirt, $60 for all the pillows. geee we are talking $500 or more for this set and I know the day that something gets on it... I will flip out so here is what i got instead Laura Ashley''s white down comforter$47, I got sheets for $39 they are 600 thread count 100% EJPT Cotton and pillows $20 so i only spent a little over a hundred.

im not looking for many replies on this but i love to talk.. its my nature+ my hubby is deployed now so I get kinda lonely

take care
36.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i can''t abide paying full price for something anymore. and i''ve made more than a few really great purchases at ross also.

movie zombie

Peepa

Shiny_Rock
Me too! I''ve gotten a ton of frames and candles from there. Every once in awhile, they have the cutest shoes... for less.
emwink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results