shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have 'leaky gut syndrome?'

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I am beginning to think I do.

I am extremely sensitive to any medication, prescription or supplements, etc. With prescriptions, I typically get every side effect...and recently I have had bad reactions to vitamin supplements as well. Currently I have a rash and hives all over my body from a bad reaction to a magnesium supplement. So not fun. I have other symptoms as well, all over fatigue, muscle cramps, headaches, digestive issues, etc. similar to fybromayalgia (sp), which is probably also related to this syndrome.

I had already changed my diet recently, which thankfully goes along with the suggested eating plan for those who have this syndrome...just wondering if anyone else has this and how you cope with it.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
AA, have you ever been tested for Celiac Disease? Its symptoms are quite similar.

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks HH. (I guess this should be posted in the Healthy Lifestyle area instead of the Home and Health?)...

I have not been tested for Celiac, I don't think it is 'full blown' celiac disease at this point, but I do know I feel a lot better when I avoid gluten....I probably am gluten sensitive and people with IBS or leaky gut also do better when off of gluten...I have been on a new eating plan for the last 3 weeks, which happens to be gluten free...hoping my other extreme sensitivities to everything else will improve as a result.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You do know that leaky gut syndrome is not an actual medical diagnosis. Have you gone to a regular doctor to see what is bothering you? It sounds like you have symptoms that are not limited to your digestive tract.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results