shape
carat
color
clarity

Christmas gift for the hubby? Whats yours?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SandraPaneczko

Shiny_Rock
Okay, so this year is a big one for Kurt and I. spoiling him rotten!! and I am wondering what you plan on giving your special someone on Christmas morning? So far, I have bought him a Mens diamond wedding band with TCW of .25
my husband has already seen it because he is very picky about things like this. I wanted him to be surprised, so I got him a couple Autographs Hugh Laurie(USA show House) and Dean Martin which my husband is a big fan. I have to spend more money on mating the autographs in a nice frame. So He was all done but now I have more money and I want to spoil him even more because I'm not sure when I will have any money again so I need ideas. I spent a lot of money on him already, should I leave it at that or go ahead and pick up a couple more things? Thanks in advance

33.gif

PS: It may seem like a lot but he has spent a lot more on me so if I have the money why not? But.. I am easy to buy for, him... not so much. He bought me a platinum setting for my Great Great Grandmothers diamond, a 1.50 eternity band to match and a brand new Macbook so my gifts do not compare.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I believe there is a thread just like this somewhere...maybe hangout? I know I just answered this question recently!

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Nice presents!

I think there is a lot of sentiment to your gifts and personally that would mean more than keeping a tab on monetary worth and making sure the amounts each of you spend is comparable. I would save the extra cash for something you may need later on or something you can do together (like a nice weekend getaway or something)

I bought my DH tickets to see Neil Young--one of his fave singer/songwriters. He''ll get a few stocking stuffers to open on xmas day, but the concert is in 2 weeks.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
We promised each other a flat screen this year (me because of space, him because he''s a guy
3.gif
). So we''re picking it up tomorrow night.

But since I still like for him to open gifts on Christmas day, I''m debating between the PS3 which I know he''ll love but will be really mad I spent the money OR clothes that he really, really needs because the man refuses to shop for himself

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
Mine got an exercise bike...

We got for us a plasma

not sure what I want for me yet...probably nothing yet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results