shape
carat
color
clarity

Bread Machines??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Im thinking about getting one.. does anyone have any good recommendations for one?

Rachel9

Shiny_Rock
Hi, we got the Sunbeam from Costco about a year ago, we leave it on the counter because it gets used often, once put away I get too lazy to bake anything LOL
Honestly, I mostly use dough setting as I like to bake bread on my regular oven, do not really care for the bucket shape nor the beater buried in dough as it bakes, but that is just me.
Romano's Macaroni Grill Bread and Cinnamon rolls in a cinch, well worth the $60!
18.gif

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I was just thinking of making a post today raving about my bread machine! Weird...

I did some research before I got mine and found this mini Zojirushi breadmaker.

I got it about 6 months ago and make bread almost every day now, I even take one over to my parents about once a week! It takes about 1 minute to prepare and is so easy to clean. The dough hook is small so it doesn''t make a big indent in the bread and it doesn''t stick in the loaf (my last breadmaker hook got stuck in the loaf all the time
14.gif
). It''s the perfect size for me and DH, about 8 nice slices a loaf. It has a timer so I usually set it at night and wake up to fresh bread in the am. I usually make whole wheat, but have been experimenting with whole wheat raisin, apple, etc. It''s small enough to store in my pantry... I hate things on the counter!

The best thing I have learned is to use bread flour, even though the recipe doesn''t call for it. It has a much nicer texture.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
We have had a Black and Decker for about a year and use it all the time.. it''s been great!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Mine is Kenwood. Makes really good bread, but it can be a struggle to get it out of the tin. I use it mostly for making a batch of dough, then baking it in the oven. It always tastes better than when I make it from start to finish in the machine.

My mother has a Prima machine and I think I''d go for that if I had to replace mine. She seems to get better tasting loaves that come out in one piece.

My Kenwood makes fantastic pizza dough though.

My best chance at ever losing weight would be to cut the plug off the damn thing...
9.gif

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
thanks y''all...

Im gonna go to BBB on friday and see which machines they have there! We used to have one when I was younger and i always loved it :)

i especially love cinnamon rolls hahaha :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results