shape
carat
color
clarity

Baby Nurseries!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I love that birdie set Janine!!!
You''ll have to take pictures when they''re up in the walls!!!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mandarine What seller did you get that last bird print from? It would be PERFECT for my friend''s nursery!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2009 1:00:15 PM
Author: neatfreak
Mandarine What seller did you get that last bird print from? It would be PERFECT for my friend''s nursery!

It''s from the same guy that did the critters, =tags&includes[]=title:2o8h065d]John Golden

Mine hasn''t shipped yet...but as soon as I get it I''ll post pictures!. I was very pleased with the previous prints (the bear, fox and beaver) so I''m sure I won''t be disappointed with this one!

Let me know if you have questions :)

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2009 1:02:57 PM
Author: Mandarine
Date: 9/21/2009 1:00:15 PM

It''s from the same guy that did the critters, =tags&includes[]=title:2o8h065d]John Golden

Mine hasn''t shipped yet...but as soon as I get it I''ll post pictures!. I was very pleased with the previous prints (the bear, fox and beaver) so I''m sure I won''t be disappointed with this one!

Let me know if you have questions :)

Thanks Mandarine. I looked on his site but didn''t see it before-must not have any more right now.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
OOOPS
That''s because it''s from a different guy! Sorry, I got confused!!!

You can find it here: Falldowntree

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2009 1:16:31 PM
OOOPS

Preggo brain at it''s finest.
9.gif
Thanks so much!!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2009 7:30:40 PM
Date: 9/21/2009 1:16:31 PM

OOOPS

Preggo brain at it''s finest.
9.gif
Thanks so much!!

Absolutely...who knows the mistakes I''m making at work!!!! lol
2.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
*Bump*

I want November, Tao and Viz to post their nurseries!!!!!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve been looking at falldowntree''s items..there are some things I''d like to get for my son''s room when we repaint and redecorate to a big boy room instead of the nursery. Do you think they''d be too babyish? He''s 2 1/2 right now. Probably will be a few months before we redo the nursery-even tho I wish it was right now! Are these more suited for a nursery, or would they be ok for him?

trains

vehicles

dinosaurs

another dinosaur

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
My sister took the camera for the weekend--I will post on Monday!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
packrat i like the trains and dinosaurs..! but dino seem maybe more ''boy'' than ''baby'' ?

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
packrat - I especially love the dinosaur ones for a little boys room. I saw them before and started thinking how I would do our nursery if we have a boy (once we even get pregnant, not trying yet) and was wondering if they were more "boyish" than "babyish" :)

I like all of the ones you posted for a boy his age, though I think the latter of the three might have more staying power if you don''t want to have to redo his room too soon, and as I said up above, the dinosaurs in particular I think would be great!! :)

I love etsy!

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
What lovely nurseries and ideas all around! I really need to stop looking at these threads as DH and I aren''t even trying for another few months, and this is REALLY making me want to decorate and buy things now!!!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Packrat, I love the trains. My son, who is about to turn 5 has had a train themed room since he got his big boy bed at 2. He is just now starting to say it is babyish and wants to redecorate to a sports theme. So I think you will be good for another few years with these themes!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys! I was hoping that''s what you''d all say! I think when we do finally get around to doing his room I''ll be back for more help! I really want to do his room in a hunting/camouflage theme, but I think I want to wait until he''s a little older and put up pictures more "in between" baby and big boy, like these first.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I'll add a couple pics of mine. It looks like I totally copied Mandarine, but I promise I did mine first! She didn't copy me either - great minds just thought alike. We have the same bedding, room layout (I think), general color scheme, and dresser! I love how the nursery came out, and it cost very little. Crib was a hand me down but in great shape. Chair is from Lazboy, and was the only splurge in the room. The dresser is from Ikea.

Baby 302 small2.jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
We have rearranged a few of the decorations since these were taken.

Baby 305 small.jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah, the biggest change - the room has an occupant :)

Baby 304 small.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Sooo cute, TDM!!!! Hope all is well with you!!!
1.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
great minds do think alike!!! hehehe

I love it TDM
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
(obviously!)

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Mandarine, where did you find the Spanish number prints? Etsy as well?

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I posted the link to the store...on page 1, I think...
Let m know if you can''t find it and I''ll look for it...

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
TanDogMom - i LOVE your crib! what kind is it?

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Mandarine! Those are perfect for my classroom!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Dani Thanks! Things are going great with me! I've been a little busy... with the baby and all. I hope everything is going great with you! I gained a new appreciation for your job while I was in labor. I had a really tough L&D - pre-eclampsia, induced, epidural didn't work very well, long labor that failed to progress, C-section. My day nurse was amazing. My overnight nurse - when I was having the hardest time - was awful I'm sorry to say. The nursing support or lack of made such a difference in my outlook. I was lucky to have wonderful postpartum nurses across the board. Your patients are so lucky to have you - I wish I'd had someone like you when I was in the worst of my labor!

Mandarine Thanks! I love your artwork - so many unique touches to your nursery!

Jcrow nice to see you and congrats on your news! Thanks for the compliment on the crib. It's funny, I had everything picked out around espresso modern furniture. Then our friends offered us this crib. It was not what I would have picked but DH said yes before I had a chance to think - and truthfully it was in like new condition, so why not? As it turns out, I love it now! I love how it looks with the bedding and I love the IKEA dresser, which I wouldn't have found otherwise. Anyway, I don't know if this company is still around but it's made by Golden Baby and I think it's called the Jessica crib. I am pretty sure it is solid maple (or possibly birch). It has a drop side, drawer underneath, and wheels. None of these are features that you usually find on the high end cribs today, but I find each feature useful (especially the wheels - makes it so much easier to change the crib sheet, which is a real PITA!). Also the drawer is great to store extra sheets and things. I haven't needed the drop side yet but maybe when we set the mattress down lower. I don't know why a lot of crib companies don't have those features anymore!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Okay, so I don't have kids, but they are eminent (within a year or two) and of course I daydream about the room. I've always invisioned a purple room with white butterflies for a girl. Check out this pendant shade I stumbled across! How perfect would this be in a little girl's room!!!

EDT: Here's the link. http://www.allinonedecor.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=DEL02&click=2

DEL02-2T.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
My SIL decorated the entire room in construction paper. It was an interesting time. He doesn''t use patterns, he just conceives the animals and then draws and we cut. He assembled and then stapled ACK to the wall. They are in a rental and don''t expect it to remain in place for more than six months. I wish I would have been able to get them coated or laminated so that we could move them. Maybe if we find a way, we can remove the staples gingerly and still preserve them. All Construction Paper Wall Art. Amazing.

cd from chrystal 0909 377.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
the assembling table...note the glass of wine in front of my seat.

cd from chrystal 0909 378.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/26/2009 12:42:28 AM
Author: miraclesrule
My SIL decorated the entire room in construction paper. It was an interesting time. He doesn''t use patterns, he just conceives the animals and then draws and we cut. He assembled and then stapled ACK to the wall. They are in a rental and don''t expect it to remain in place for more than six months. I wish I would have been able to get them coated or laminated so that we could move them. Maybe if we find a way, we can remove the staples gingerly and still preserve them. All Construction Paper Wall Art. Amazing.
OMG, that is SO cool! We''re in a rental...can I borrow your SIL? That''s amazing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results