DSC_0336crop.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
prolific photography.......

DSC_0337crop.jpg

DSC_0340crop.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Don't forget to note the cameo appearance above by a certain well-diapered monkey!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

DSC_0341crop.jpg

luvinlife

Shiny_Rock
Love it, Icekid :love: !

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Icekid, it's lovely!

I lost it at the diapered monkey, though! :naughty:

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
looks fabulous icekid..!!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I love the themed room Icekid - and that crib is just beautiful...

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
wow icekid! your nursery is fantastic. I even love the way the planets are in correct order and that you've left poor no-longer-a-planet Pluto out. I'm all for educational stimulation.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
thanks, ladies! We really are pleased with how it turned out.

LTP- Watch out... the road to mommyhood involves all kinds of looniness. You'll be infected soon too :cheeky: :cheeky:

Steal- The crib was a gift from my MIL, though we picked it out. Here is to hoping the little guy does not chew on it too much.

noel- haha, I loooooooove the you noticed both that the planets are correctly ordered AND Pluto is missing! Hubby totally agrees with you! He even attempted to choose their colors based on reality, to some extent. Crazy boy.

turtledazzle

Brilliant_Rock
icekid -- fabulous! It really brings out my inner child who wanted to go to space camp!!!
Where did you get the decals? I've been thinking of putting some stars on DS's ceiling fan blades -- he loves staring at the decorated blades in daycare.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Hudson_Hawk|1282087263|2683413 said:
And here's the bookcase I just finished building.

I love the map!

LovesVintage - What great little touches you're adding. That quilt is beautiful! Have you thought about hanging it on the wall?

IceKid - I ADORE the space theme!!!!

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Icekid - What a great room. Your little guy will love it, I'm sure. Tell your DH he did an excellent job, lol. :appl:

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
Icekid- Love the nursery!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Icekid - I love it!! Wow, you guys did such a great job!!!! Love the planets! I didn't notice the order at first, or poor missing Pluto, haha! Love the framed blocks too!

Gecko - Thanks! You know, I hadn't thought of hanging the quilt, but that's an excellent idea! I may do it now. :))

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Loves Vintage|1289920357|2768267 said:
Icekid - I love it!! Wow, you guys did such a great job!!!! Love the planets! I didn't notice the order at first, or poor missing Pluto, haha! Love the framed blocks too!

Gecko - Thanks! You know, I hadn't thought of hanging the quilt, but that's an excellent idea! I may do it now. :))

That's what my sister ended up doing with the quilt that came with my nephew's bedding set. She didn't use it in the crib, but it was so cute she hung it on the opposite wall as art.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
icekid|1289858705|2767153 said:
thanks, ladies! We really are pleased with how it turned out.

LTP- Watch out... the road to mommyhood involves all kinds of looniness. You'll be infected soon too :cheeky: :cheeky:

Steal- The crib was a gift from my MIL, though we picked it out. Here is to hoping the little guy does not chew on it too much.

noel- haha, I loooooooove the you noticed both that the planets are correctly ordered AND Pluto is missing! Hubby totally agrees with you! He even attempted to choose their colors based on reality, to some extent. Crazy boy.

Poor, poor Pluto. ;))

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Great Nursery, Icekid! Love the theme

We pretty much "finished" Nico's nursery over the weekend- met my goal of doing so before he turned 5 months. Now just need to resize the pics and post!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
I'm thrilled to share N's nursery. You may recall that we moved into our new home when he was 2 days old, so getting it together wasn't exactly priority until around September (at 3 mos) when we began to think about moving him from our room.

It's totally presentable , but there's two things that I still need to finish:
-side panels for the crib skirt (only did the front one)
-window valance- I cheated for the pics. the fabric (same as the crib skirt) is only draped on the rod

First up is the view from the doorway

NNursery1.JPG

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
working the room from left-to-right:
nightstand and crib. the teddy bear is the one i use for his monthly pics

NNursery2.JPG

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
N hanging out in his crib- I LOVE his mobile!

NNursery3.JPG

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Changing table under the window.
You can also see the number cards (spanish) above the fake valance

NNursery4.JPG

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
This is the little "cubbie" area in the corner. We think it used to be a closet.
I call it the "white corner" as the changing table, glider, and bookcase are all white- it was deliberate as none of these pieces will remain long-term
The ABC poster is in english

NNursery5.JPG

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Last shot- the dresser with the farm animal cards (French) above it
To the right of that is the doorway
The end!

NNursery6.JPG

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
Icekid - Love, love, love it!! Too funny about the formality of the planets, too!! :cheeky: I absolutely adore your crib, too! It's so classy! Thanks for reminding me - I need to get a copy of Goodnight Moon... You and your hubby did a great job!! :appl:

Charger - I love the color! :love: And the cards and mobile are too cute! Hmm... you guys are making me want to look into decals now!

LV - The quilt is amazing!! :love: :love: Just be careful if you decide to hang it on the wall over the crib - make sure it's extra secure... I had a CERAMIC Bert and Ernie hanging over my bed when I was a toddler. I actually remember the night it decided to fall off and hit me in the head!

I promise I'll have pics soon. The nursery's basically done, but now it's filled with baby shower stuff that I have yet to organize and put away. And there's still a few things I really need to get - a changing table pad, for one... why I got a million washcloths and no pad is beyond me!! haha - and now I want to google decals!!

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
Charger - really nice nursery and I'm impressed that it's still so clean and neat looking even AFTER the baby's been living in there. plus I love that there is a real live baby in your pics.

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
OK, here is the nursery for our baby boy! We did it on a budget, and in a teeny tiny room. I didn't want it to look to "baby", so I think it turned out pretty well! The colors are showing up a little funky on here. IRL they are a little different and match much better!

IMG_0456a.jpg

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_0449a.jpg

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
A closeup of the numbers. I know several girls have these. They are great!

IMG_0451a.jpg

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock

123.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results