shape
carat
color
clarity

Baby Names.. just for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2009 10:03:20 PM
Author: pennquaker09
Date: 4/21/2009 3:41:42 PM

Author: Burk

Fun. Our daughter''s name is Tayva. It was pretty much the ONLY name DH and I agreed on. Thank goodness we had a girl.
2.gif
It''s pretty unique (don''t know anyone with the name) and some don''t like it (of course you can''t please everyone). A lady at the bank actually said ''oh, poor girl'' when I told her Tayva''s name.
20.gif
Another factor for me is that I''m a teacher so there are many, many names that get marked off the list because the name would remind me of a certain student.

Boy names:

Braxton

Brecken

Kade

Kyler

Girl names:

Quinn

McKinnley

McKenna

Rylan

That''s my first name and I''ve always had a hard time with it.

Why''s that? I don''t want to make it hard on a future daughter.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Cause I''m a boy!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2009 10:25:27 PM
Author: pennquaker09
Cause I''m a boy!
I don''t see anything wrong with it as a boy name! I was thinking you were going to say there were nicknames that kids come up with from it or something like that.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love thinking of names for babies! Great thread.

My favorites:

Girls
Famke
Liv
Mlain
Piper
Holiday
Dagny
Saffron
Gray
Kenning (and it''s a literary term!)
Haven

Boys
Asher*
Declan
Sander
Baylor
Landon

*(Sadly, I''ve always wanted to name my child Asher, and DH already nixed this. He says he grew up with a lot of gangsters, many of them Assyrian, and whenever he hears this name all he thinks of is these guys yelling "F you ASHER!" in the hallways of his high school. Apparently, Asher is a popular Assyrian name.)

julabean

Shiny_Rock
Our favorite name for a boy is Edmund. I love this name. It would be Edmund Peter, but my cousin is stealing Peter as a middle name. We also like Edmund William. Other boy names we like are Jacob, James (can''t use because it''s DH''s step-dad''s name), and Seamus. I''d love to use Seamus, but...it''s pretty Irish!

Our favorite girl name is Charlotte. DH likes Scarlett. We (well, I) like Shannon, Felicity, and Mahalia. DH doesn''t like any of those names, though. Sigh.

Ava is my niece''s name. It''s so popular right now, but so cute. I love the name Ada, but it''s too close to Ava, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results