shape
carat
color
clarity

baby bike trailer?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
My mom was as Target last night, and found the Schwinn Turbo Bike Trailer on clearence for $80. It''s normally like $160. The reviews I found on it are fine, but is there something better out there? Anyone have experience with this one? We weren''t planning on buying a trailer until x-mas, but I can''t pass it up if it''s a great deal since we''ll need it soon anyway!

We have 1 skinny baby (6 months now), so weight won''t be too much of a concern.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well IMO (from working at 2 bike shops over 6 years) I really love the Chariot trailers. BUT they are very pricey. So I think the Schwinn ones are nice for the $.

That being said usually it''s not recommended to put a child in one until about a year old. Just so you know...

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
I wasn''t planing on putting him in there for a while anyway (and the current 110 dregree weather here isn''t any help!), which was why we were going to wait until x-mas to get one. He''s be 11 months old then and x-mas here is perfect biking time. I just figure it might be better to spend $80 now and put it away for a few moths, then have to spend $160 down the line.

I don''t think we''ll be using it too much or for very long distances, so I''m hoping the Schwinn would be good enough? I figure for half price I could sell it down the line and get a better one if we feel the need to upgrade.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the schwinn will be totally fine for you then. They just aren''t the most durable things for someone who is going to use it everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results