shape
carat
color
clarity

A new furry family member!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
Hi guys! Long time no "see"! Thought you guys would like to see our new addition. Her name is Riley, she''s a 6 month old, brindle Boxer. We adopted her from a family who could no longer keep her due to separation. She''s a very sweet, silly girl and we are enjoying her immensely!

rileygirly.jpg

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
She is so beautiful!!! Boxers are such good dogs too! Thank you for taking her in and giving her a good home!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
So cute! Congrats!!!!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AWWWWW!!!!! I am such a sucker for Boxers, and Riley is adorable!!!
30.gif

Congratulations on your new "baby"!
9.gif
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Riley is adorable, I love the lady like pose, tee hee. I am so happy you are giving her such a loving home.

Linda

icekid

Ideal_Rock
aww precious pup! Congrats on your new family member
36.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Boxers are such great dogs, congrats on adopting her. How has she been adjusting to the change?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AWWW! Her face looks so intelligent, and I can feel a little mischief coming your way!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ah, what a cutie!! Very loveable looking!

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
aww!! she is so beautiful!! i had a little brindle boxer growing up and he was the sweetest most wonderful dog i''ve ever had! congratulations!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
AWWWW! What a sweetheart! I love the picture of her on the chair all sprawled out upside down! I''m so glad you adopted her!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

She''s a hottie! Thank you for your kindness in making your home, hers.
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Riley looks very happy to be with you. Those photos are soooo cute!

Mrs.2Artists

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
I saw a recent post of yours with your Boxer as your avatar and just HAD to search your name to find out more! She is absolutely beautiful!!! I have 2 boxers and they are wonderful companions. We have a 6 yr old female and a 3 year old male that we rescued from a shelter in LA(both fawns). Riley will be such a good friend. Boxers are sweet, snuggly (no matter how big they are!) and hilarious!!! How can anyone resist that beautiful boxer face? So sweet!
30.gif
30.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
She''s beautiful! Our next door neighbors have a brindle boxer....and get this, her name is Riley too! Boxers are great dogs. Congrats on your family''s new addition!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
when i saw the first picture, i was going to say she''s way to serious....then i saw #3!!!! silly cute girl!

movie zombie

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Oh she is stunning!!! I want a boxer so badly. Glad you are enjoying her!!!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

More pics would be fine with me
2.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwwwww, how cute?!?!?!?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww I missed this the first time around. She''s adorable!!!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
More pictures! More pictures!

I love boxers! BF desperately wants one, and they''re just great dogs. I can''t wait.

Seriously, how can anybody say no to those goofy, adorable faces?

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! You guys! You''re so sweet! Thanks!
She''s an absolute lovable, nutty, mush who is practically human. She''s a diplomat that has to make sure everyone around her is happy and has equal attention! She is my 4th boxer I''ve had in my life and she''s true to the breed. I had to break my hubby down slowly to get her, but I was diligent and now he LOVES her and having a dog! She loves to talk back to him when he says "no!" and it''s the funniest thing I''ve ever seen.
Her favorite things are the simplest: plush toys, racing around the house wanting to be chased, and to be in your lap. We took her pumpkin picking this weekend and she made sure that everyone at the farm knew she was there and loved her by the time we left.
Here she is right before we left:

riley_mush.jpg

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
she had to "go" before we left... lol! I wish you could hear me yelling, "can I put her down now?!"

riley_outhouse.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results