shape
carat
color
clarity

Two more finished projects

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
The first is a 1.57 carat precious topaz from Ouro Preto mine in Brazil. It was cut by Barry Bridgestock. This stone is stunning. It has great fire and life with a peachy champagne color. It is perfect for my two toned old ering setting.

precioustopaz.JPG

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
The second is for my daughter''s fifteenth birthday. It is a 1.05 carat heat Thai sapphire that is a medium bluish green color. Her birthday is in December and I thought this stone matched the December birthstone color nicely. It is bezel set into a legacy repro type setting. I think it turned out wonderfully. I hope she loves it!

erins1.JPG

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Another of the sapphire.

erins2.JPG

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
And a side view.

erins3.JPG

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
Both rings are GORGEOUS!!!
36.gif

Your daughter is going to absolutely LOVE her new ring. What a lucky young lady.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh how fun!!! Your daughter is going to LOVE that ring. It''s gorgeous.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Both rings are beautiful. I love them

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
If your daughter doesn''t like it (which she will--it''s gorgeous) you can tell her to send it directly to me and I''ll give it a good home.
27.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/24/2008 2:50:30 PM
Author: misspinky
If your daughter doesn''t like it (which she will--it''s gorgeous) you can tell her to send it directly to me and I''ll give it a good home.
27.gif

LOL! They are both gorgeous! YOur daughter will absolutely love it!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
She''s going to be spoiled for any man, right? Well, at least she knows that she can buy for herself. Her dad (DH) is a terrific guy but jewelry challenged. It only took me fifteen years to figure out if I wanted I could pick it out and buy it myself!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings, your daughters ring is just stunning, will you adopt me? the blue stone looks perfect for a December birthstone!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings, and that''s a lucky girl you have there!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Both are gorgeous, but I would really like more photos of your topaz. The stone is very nice and the setting compliments it beautifully. Hand shots?

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
Lovely!!!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! I can hardly wait to give it to her. I''m not the most patient individual.

Lady Disdain, the topaz has been really hard to capture. It has such beautiful life and sparkle, almost like a champagne diamond. I''ll keep trying to catch it''s real personality!

flowerladytoo

Shiny_Rock
Oh my they are both gorgeous!!!!
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both of the rings are gorgeous. Your daughter is going to be very excited.
36.gif

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Both are so pretty. I especially like the halo ring for your daughter. She is very lucky
1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that topaz is just a yummy, yummy color! And your daughters ring turned out beautifully, I am certain she''ll love it! Be sure and get a pic of her face when she opens it.
2.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
The halo setting is from Adimor. I bought it second hand from a good friend. I''m a jewelry recycling fiend. Many of my pieces are either vintage stones or recycled settings. It''s so much more fun than buying retail!!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Here are some more photos of the topaz. She''s a difficult little beast to capture!

precioustopazcomposite.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I love both of them. Your daughter is soooooo lucky! And that topaz ring is so pretty!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh! The topaz turned out great! And what a GORGEOUS gift for your daughter! That ring is absolutely beautiful.
36.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2008 7:49:19 PM
Author: Lady_Disdain
Both are gorgeous, but I would really like more photos of your topaz. The stone is very nice and the setting compliments it beautifully. Hand shots?
+1 re the first one.

movie zombie

eta: opps, i see you complied with the request already! very nice.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Really lovely! What a nice gift too!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love both of these - your daughter is a lucky girl!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results