shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you Chrisa222

colormyworld

Brilliant_Rock
Just as I thought. It must have been your protection team. As if you can not stand up for yourself. TL I have said it before. You have good tastes and a good eye. It is just the way you go about telling others what they should like that rubs some the wrong way.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
colormyworld|1334547397|3172076 said:
Just as I thought. It must have been your protection team. As if you can not stand up for yourself. TL I have said it before. You have good tastes and a good eye. It is just the way you go about telling others what they should like that rubs some the wrong way.

I do not have a protection team CMW. I'm perfectly capable of defending and speaking up for myself.

colormyworld

Brilliant_Rock
Perhaps you don't know you have a protection team.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
colormyworld|1334547931|3172083 said:
Perhaps you don't know you have a protection team.

Honestly CMW, please?? I don't mean to be rude, but it's hard to take you seriously when you say things like this. I do not have friends or a protection team, and I actually am quite anonymous to the PS community outside of here with the exception of two people who are probably sleeping right now, and they value their anonymity as well. Very few people even know my real name, okay?

colormyworld

Brilliant_Rock
I think you know exactly what I am talking about. How about letting the team know that you are a big girl and can take of yourself without their help.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Um, this thread is only confirming my thoughts that CS is a strange place.

And I'm thinking of starting up a protection team for TL if she really doesn't have one..............

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
colormyworld|1334548611|3172095 said:
I think you know exactly what I am talking about. How about letting the team know that you are a big girl and can take of yourself without their help.

When you make paranoid assumptions about a person, you lose credibility. :nono:

Stick to the facts CMW.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TravelingGal|1334548723|3172096 said:

And I'm thinking of starting up a protection team for TL if she really doesn't have one..............

I don't, and as much as I wish I did because I've been typing my poor fingers off today, I think I can handle myself. Thanks Tgal.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
CMW, you are walking on very thin ice. Please be respectful of everyone here including us or you will be asked to leave.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
TravelingGal|1334548723|3172096 said:

I have to agree that this is going nowhere constructive, but CMW, I will note this: Though I've been participating in the other thread suggesting a bit of modification on TL's part, there isn't anything she's posted that I've seen in several years that comes close to the nasty feel I'm getting from your posts.

Be careful how loudly you're ringing the bell, lest you find it tolls for thee, hmmm?

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
aljdewey|1334556613|3172159 said:
[.......I have to agree that this is going nowhere constructive, but CMW, I will note this: Though I've been participating in the other thread suggesting a bit of modification on TL's part, there isn't anything she's posted that I've seen in several years that comes close to the nasty feel I'm getting from your posts.

Be careful how loudly you're ringing the bell, lest you find it tolls for thee, hmmm?

this.

i had no idea when i spoke up on the other thread that it would go the way it did. and this thread i find to be offensive despite my having disagreements with TL....that i speak up and voice.

i do think that stating a stone doesn't cut it because she got a better stone for less years ago is unfair to the stone, the buyer and the vendor: its comparing 1992 apples to 2012 apples. but if i don't like it i should speak up right then.

this website works because participants take responsibility for themselves. personal negativity is not and should not be tolerated. constructive feedback is helpful. i think TL rec'd a bunch of constructive feedback and could stand to take it seriously. the nasty feeling that i'm getting from CMW's posts doesn't feel constructive. guess that now makes me one of TL's defenders. so be it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results