shape
carat
color
clarity

Take 2- Violet-Blue Color Shift Sapphire

ipodobe

Rough_Rock
Thanks to those that have helped me so far!

I found another sapphire that interested me and ordered it. I love love love the color! Looks much more saturated in person, pretty similar to the pictures that are mine and not the vendors (last photo.) It is supposedly a color shifter- but I haven't gotten a chance to look at it outside of work yet.

It definitely thrilled me more out of the box than the last one, so I don't really have any doubts. :)

Wanted to get everyone's thoughts? Going to head to my jeweler tomorrow.

_571.png

_27273.jpg

vendor.png

LoversKites

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, much better. It's a beautiful violet color. Great setting too.
Congrats!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really lovely stone. I adore the setting, too!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your stone is such a beauty!!! And the setting complements it so well. Great choices.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Take more pics when you set it. It will make for a gorgeous ring.

ipodobe

Rough_Rock
Just dropped it off to get set today. :) Went to a new jeweler and they actually had a real gemstone selection, which was pretty cool. They were really accommodating, and even encouraged me to look at the stone under the microscope. Even though I didn't buy the setting or stone there, it seems like they are charging me non-marked up prices. Now I have to wait a week. Eek!

ipodobe

Rough_Rock
The week wait is over and I have my ring in hand! I'm in love with it. It changes more than I thought it would- all weekend I've been seeing mostly blue, but I'm guessing at work I'll see violet.

I'll have to get out my good camera and take better pictures, because I don't think my phone is doing it any justice. Tried to get a pic of each type of lighting. :)

Stone is from The Gem Trader and setting is from Love Affair Diamonds. Both were awesome to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend either of them.

_27557.jpg

_27558.jpg

_27559.jpg

LoversKites

Brilliant_Rock
I love it.

ipodobe|1425218758|3840122 said:
I'll have to get out my good camera and take better pictures, because I don't think my phone is doing it any justice. Tried to get a pic of each type of lighting. :)

Yes please!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! I'm so glad you switched the stone out. This one suits it so much better in shape, size and of course, color.

ipodobe

Rough_Rock
Thank you both. I'm so glad I decided to try out another stone. :) I appreciate all of the guidance.

Now...I'm hooked. Yikes. :saint:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am glad you made a link to this thread because I obviously missed seeing the update and your lovely new ring! It's gorgeous and oodles better than the previous option.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful sapphire and ring. Well done!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone! Love Affair Diamonds did an excellent job with the setting. The outcome is a stunning ring that looks great on your hand.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would be proud to wear that ring. Love the setting and the color of the stone and they are so well suited to each other.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results