carat
color
clarity

SON OF A ... Missed Intergem

K9

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so mad I could spit.

Intergem was in St. Paul this last weekend and I FORGOT! :oops:

I just wanted to whine to people who would appreciate it. :(( Whaaa!

Sparkly_Not_Gaudy

Rough_Rock
They travel around with gems for sale? How do you find out the where/when?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sparkly_Not_Gaudy|1307476668|2940055 said:
They travel around with gems for sale? How do you find out the where/when?

http://www.intergem.com/flash/index.html

Be careful, as with online dealers, there are also the good and the bad at the Intergem show as well. You really need to protect yourself from some dishonest dealers there, but it's a good place to see lots of gems in person, and there are some more reputable dealers, like vancegems.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
I missed the one that was in my area as well, it was Mother's Day weekend and we HAD to go visit the MIL. :angryfire: I missed visiting with Vancegems. :(sad

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
brandy_z28|1307480445|2940101 said:
I missed the one that was in my area as well, it was Mother's Day weekend and we HAD to go visit the MIL. :angryfire: I missed visiting with Vancegems. :(sad

Oh you poor thing. It's one thing to miss the show, but then to see the MIL on top of that. Double whammy!

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Yup, Another minnesotan here, I missed it too, I remembered but had to work :(sad Last year I went and took a pearl stringing class and loved it, I wanted to take one of her other classes this year and stock up on more pearls so sad :nono:

K9

Brilliant_Rock
artdecogirl|1307493288|2940316 said:
Yup, Another minnesotan here, I missed it too, I remembered but had to work :(sad Last year I went and took a pearl stringing class and loved it, I wanted to take one of her other classes this year and stock up on more pearls so sad :nono:

Bugger! I'm still torked... I can't believe I forgot. Oh well... there's always next year. :(sad

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Welllll thank you for letting me know! I now have tickets to the Santa Monica show! It'll be (hopefully) fun eyecandy

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am probably going to miss mine but Seattle's one is so paltry you do not, really, miss much. How about Marlborough?

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
crasru|1307514795|2940548 said:
I am probably going to miss mine but Seattle's one is so paltry you do not, really, miss much. How about Marlborough?

I wouldn't bother going to the July show in Marlborough; I think a lot of vendors give that one a miss. The May and November shows are pretty decent though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results