shape
carat
color
clarity

really really REALLY fun Jewelry pieces

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think we need to have a place for just those pieces tha are straight out fun. Money isn't an object, its mostly pipe dreaming anyway but fun is a must!

I'll start:

Piaget has some really fun rings, I've always admired these (I really want one.. :lol: )

szor

Graff

Post what you think is just crazy and fun!

org_ez_garnet_hollywood_ring-1.jpeg

graff_gra01_060415_155749_1-1.jpeg

pvvv11.jpg

pvvv12.jpg

austinj

Shiny_Rock
Ooooo I love love the first two you posted!! They are so different and the stones look juicy! I've always kind of loved this frog ring..

_31304.jpg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love frogs, so I think that one is mega cute!!! :love:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
some more... btw they're all at 1st dibs

Bee Bracelet

Something more realistic to wear. Can be worn with practically anything

a really cute hummingbird

I really like this too, plain yes (considering the other stuff I've posted!!!), but still, can be worn in a lot of situations

beebracelet.jpeg

david_web_bracelet.jpeg

hummingbird.jpeg

aha_lemon_quartz_neck_l.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great thread!! :love: :love: :love:
Thanks for starting it. I am enjoying the posts.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the bee bracelet!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few more.

I like the thought of this ring. but I always figured I could remove the birds and use something else there. Maybe even twin opposing color 2 trillions or even 2 big moonstones...

This ring is really big but its all about butterflies. I love the use of color! :love:

Super smiley faces. Sure, it could be done with colored stones but, still, mega cute!

aida-bergsen-learge-bird-ring-model-587x626.jpg

stephen_webster_-_couture_voyage_africa_ring_-_white_gold_gemstones_-_designer_jewelry.png

alison_lou-all_happy_ring-14k_yellow_gold__amp__white_diamonds-designer_jewelry-1.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've always loved the color of the sapphires in this ring...

img_8366.jpg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
catmom that is SOOOOOO gorgeous! you're right, the sapphires are very pretty. I love the graduated color on each petal!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Roberto Coin always has some fun animal pieces. I can only imagine how heavy that bracelet is on the wrist.

roberto_coin_frog.png

roberto_coin_arabian_horse.jpg

roberto_coin_garden_ring.jpg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow, derbygal, those are wild! Being I love frogs I love the top one...lol The spider one at the bottom has a lot going on is that enamel flowers? (I can't imagine how heavy thats go to be!!)

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Fun thread! That Roberto Coin "garden" ring is stunning! I was just looking at some ducklings on 1st dibs this morning (Graff as well, I think?), and marveling at their 30k price tag... :-o

There is this guy that I love, and have gone back to the listing to chuckle at multiple times since I first saw it-

bear.jpg

Also on 1st Dibs. The listing reads-

"Such Drama! This is a 10k Yellow gold round locket with a bear bursting out! He has garnet eyes and an old european cut diamond in his mouth. ROAR!"

Drama indeed! I think he is charming, but it is such a whimsical piece I doubt I would actually wear it. Fun to collect though if you had the extra $$$...which I surely don't, so I guess I am saved from temptation. :bigsmile:

austinj

Shiny_Rock
Love all these pieces! Here is another. So cool with the star sapphires.

_31418.jpg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, the owl ring is so neat! :appl:

BaileyC

Rough_Rock
I'm always up for something different and creative! Arcadian, I've drooled over Piaget rings for a long time now...perhaps when I hit lotto or make it in the movies (LOL) I'll be able to enjoy my favorite stone from one of my favorite designers. Here's a dreamy moonstone Piaget ring:

piagetmoonstone.jpg

*sigh*

LoversKites

Brilliant_Rock
EvangelineG|1434921059|3892328 said:
Fun thread! That Roberto Coin "garden" ring is stunning! I was just looking at some ducklings on 1st dibs this morning (Graff as well, I think?), and marveling at their 30k price tag... :-o

There is this guy that I love, and have gone back to the listing to chuckle at multiple times since I first saw it-

bear.jpg

Also on 1st Dibs. The listing reads-

"Such Drama! This is a 10k Yellow gold round locket with a bear bursting out! He has garnet eyes and an old european cut diamond in his mouth. ROAR!"

Drama indeed! I think he is charming, but it is such a whimsical piece I doubt I would actually wear it. Fun to collect though if you had the extra $$$...which I surely don't, so I guess I am saved from temptation. :bigsmile:

I love this one.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BaileyC|1435172244|3893663 said:
I'm always up for something different and creative! Arcadian, I've drooled over Piaget rings for a long time now...perhaps when I hit lotto or make it in the movies (LOL) I'll be able to enjoy my favorite stone from one of my favorite designers. Here's a dreamy moonstone Piaget ring:

piagetmoonstone.jpg

*sigh*

Sigh is right! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: I really thought about it and I'm going to have someone like DK make me something thats ridiculously fun. I don't even care if I wear it maybe once a year considering the backlog of stones that I have which won't ever be set! I just have a big enough stone now to do it with!

BaileyC

Rough_Rock
Arcadian|1435176035|3893714 said:
Sigh is right! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: I really thought about it and I'm going to have someone like DK make me something thats ridiculously fun. I don't even care if I wear it maybe once a year considering the backlog of stones that I have which won't ever be set! I just have a big enough stone now to do it with!

Go for it! A Piaget-style cocktail ring would fit the ridiculously fun bill nicely - have no idea what it would be to try and replicate something like it. Seems like it would be hard to get the fruit right. LOL.

Here's another favorite Piaget design of mine - it reminds me of a magic carpet ride for some reason, which, were it possible would be all kinds of fun. But aside from being a fun ring, I think it's also in the stunningly gorgeous category, too.
moonstone_inspiration.jpg

I do wonder what it would be like to wear a ring that has stones dangling from it - I think I'd worry it would catch on something but it sure is gorgeous!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think a direct replication would work but maybe an interpretation thereof ;)) I agree, the fruits would be hard to do. Speaking of fruits...

And I really like these but they're quite big. the main gems for the flowers were custom cut.

Oh yeah and something I plan on doing for sure (I have a dog who's name is Lucky)

g34lr600.jpg

luckynecklace.jpg

austinj

Shiny_Rock
I really love that last flower ring. I like them big!! Here's a couple more really cool ones from Boodles. I love them both!!

_31974.jpg

_31975.jpg

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
What a great thread! I'm loving all the fun pieces that have been posted! :appl:

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For something fun and affordable:

I have loved this King Bird ring since ilovegemstones posted this picture in the preloved section. The perfect compliment for showing off those small special gemstones. I even tracked down the Etsy vendor and have it bookmarked.

ilovegemstones.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results