shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics! Red WildFish Spinel, American Set setting

Kitten35

Shiny_Rock
LD,
It is 14K WG. It was *supposed* to be unplated, but I actually think they plated it because when I got it it was VERY white. I think they likely forgot to leave it unplated. I think the yellow tint you may be seeing is maybe from my dining room wall? It's slightly yellowish.

It has some darkening in certain lights. Actually in direct sunlight it is bright red, my favorite way to look at it. The photos were taken in my dining room in sunlight only. But today it is more overcast and it is darker, more of a red wine type of color, so it does go darker in certain lights, definitely, yes.

I myself am a big fan of solitaires. I see so many nice eye candies on here with all the bling, but it's just not my style. I thought about some very simple diamond or white sapphire sidestones, but in the end, the solitaire won again. :) Almost everything I have is a solitiare of one kind or another. I just gravitate towards that.

EDIT The larger photos are further down in the thread, and should now be visible.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yippee! I can see the stone and setting clearly now. It is a very sweet ring; simple, classy and the stone quite nice. Don't fret about the size. Give it a few months of wearing it all the time and stone shrinkage will start to set in. It happens to more people than not. :bigsmile:

Kitten35

Shiny_Rock
heheheh...I think it is starting to. Lol. I thought it was huge when I got it about a month ago and now I'm like, "Hmm. Wouldn't mind bigger." lol
:twirl:

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
Kitten35|1332768966|3156553 said:
Larger pics:

Ah...this! It's gorgeous and I know you will receive many compliments while wearing it. Beautiful colour, simple design and simply stunning. :appl:

Kitten35

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! I am happy for the help this forum provided--honestly, before PS, I had never even heard of spinel.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results