shape
carat
color
clarity

New padparadscha Pendant Yay

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well. I saw another pad I liked, so I had to get a pendant made. Yes. I am a pad addict. This pad is also certified and unheated/untreated. I named her Serendipity. She is included and sleepy, but I fell in love with her anyway. She is 4.50
She is beautiful in the sun. She glows orangey flashes, and does the same in different lighting. My new ring also does the same.

I also chose a plain, simple setting for her. If you enlarge her picture you can see the delicious orangey color.

NSC_padparadscha_sapphire_necklace.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it and love the color! :appl: :appl:

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Skippy, She is sleepy, but I Love her just the same.

Nashville

Brilliant_Rock
I like sleepy pads, they glow like nothing else I've ever seen. Really gorgeous, what a treat to see these pics today thank you!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you NV, I had you especially in mind, when I posted them. I know you are like me and love pads. :appl:

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I wish I could see this one in person, it sounds mesmerizing! Beautiful.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Linda, this is FABULOUS!!!! I love how you've chosen a design you can wear every day and lets the stone be the star!!! You know how I covet your pieces. I'm pulling out the list and adding this one! You lucky lady!!!!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's nothing wrong with Sleep Serendipity! I adore the setting you've put her in. Did NSC make it for you?

Another very lovely piece of jewellery. Many congratulations.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I actually really love the setting and the stone. I don't think the setting is overly simple, yet lets the stone be the star. I really really like this necklace!

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful - any chance for a neck shot???? Pretty please????

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do promise neck shots.. that is if you don't mine seeing this on an old neck :cheeky:

I forgot to answer, yes NSC set both stones for me. The pendant is supposed to be a 3 leaf clover, but looks more like hearts around the stone. I did want something simple, to let the stone shine on her own.

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Linda W said:
I do promise neck shots.. that is if you don't mine seeing this on an old neck :cheeky:

I see one every day in the mirror (an old neck that is - not a pad), so it certainly won't bother me - LOL!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Your description of the stone sounds absolutely wonderful, and I'm glad you've put it in a setting that will get lots of wear. Show that baby off!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Linda, it's absolutely gorgeous! I know you've been waiting for this, now you better wear it!!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is certainly a pendant like no other! Gorgeous! ....and I also vote for neck shots!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
It's so pretty and I love the abstract flower design.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
:love: A sleepy pad?! :love: I really hope you can get us more pictures! We really do need them! :appl:

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Linda, you are killing me!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

We're going to need a Pad Family shot once this lovely pendant makes it's way to you!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Hi Linda! :wavey:

Another beauty for your collection!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

Lori

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
I love Sleepy Serendipity and her setting, so beautiful. Please do post neck shots, some of us old hags around here have done so in the recent past :lol: Besides, isn't the whole POINT of having stunning bling to take the attention away from whatever feature one does not much care for any more?!?!?!? We won't look at your neck, we will be totally checking out that fab necklace.

I 'need' a pad!!! Shhhhh, don't tell my husband!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
StonieGirl, you made me laugh. I promise neck and hand shots next week. Old neck and old hands coming up. :rodent:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results