shape
carat
color
clarity

My Weekend Fun

Bex,

true, a beauty, but no heat treatment for me. thanks for showing anyways. i will look at facebook page.

I got more or less cryptic replies from Austria and France, but I'm not sure my questions were understood and the answers didn't invite further discussions. In any case, as the habitual animal I am, it is too late, again, and the month is sold to this color:

ppso161-b2.jpg

http://www.wildfishgems.com/inc/sdetail/unheated_african_sapphire_1_61/10826/20578

Love the color and I will learn more about windows, how to or not to deal with them. I can always opt for a free precision re-cut from WildFish.

Now, so far I have light peach pink, and hot pink, and deep blue, next shall be yellow, green or colorchange, or purple, or something crazy like this:

rbs155-b1_i1.jpg

pps352-brl1.jpg

In any case, I'm so happy to have chosen this retirement hobby, it is just perfect for me and my needs and I have no regrets spending money.

Here my self made photos of the last pink sapphire I bought. Its marvelous color as always defies MY camera. Ed's images really are spot on (last below).
But, as advertised, it has a little window (I now understand what that means). For the color and price it is definitely a keeper for me but I have the option to get a free precision re-cut from WildFish to close the window. I will start a new thread to ask for opinion about a precision re-cut.

Mine:
notrmapink186texture240.jpg

notrmapink186hand1240.jpg

Vendor:

ppso161-b2.jpg

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I like the pink. How will you set it?

pregcurious|1485925040|4122746 said:
I like the pink. How will you set it?

First I will have it recut to close the window. I started another thread on the topic: 'Window! re-cut, yes or no?'

So far, I am only building a collection but my wife has started to show interest in my new hobby, so I might be setting some stones for her, this pink sure being a top priority, especially when you imagine it after a precision re-cut!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results