shape
carat
color
clarity

My Merelani Mint Garnet ring- I'm ready for spring!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Full info on SMTB =)

merelani_mint_garnet_ring_2.jpg

merelani_mint_garnet_ring_6.jpg

katharath

Ideal_Rock
One of my very favorite CS! I love the setting, it really shows off the gem nicely. I also think mint garnets are SO spring-like! I'm newer to these boards so please forgive me if you've posted about this gem before, but do you mind mentioning where you bought the gem from? These can be so hard to find, I always like to know sources when possible.

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Super pretty ring and lovely photo with the pearls

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
thanks, innerkitten and chel180.

katharath- I have a lot more info about the gem in my thread in "Show me the Bling" if you'd like to read more about it, but the precision cutter that I purchased it from is Peter Torraca. =)

Deathspi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ooh, very springy! It's got that pretty 'morning garden' kind of feel about it. Hope you enjoy wearing it!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Deathspi|1365420739|3422517 said:
Ooh, very springy! It's got that pretty 'morning garden' kind of feel about it. Hope you enjoy wearing it!

thank you!! Oh, that's the perfect phrase for how I feel when I look at it- "morning garden" with the soft pinks and greens!!

katharath

Ideal_Rock
pinkjewel|1365409340|3422486 said:
thanks, innerkitten and chel180.

katharath- I have a lot more info about the gem in my thread in "Show me the Bling" if you'd like to read more about it, but the precision cutter that I purchased it from is Peter Torraca. =)

Oh lovely, thanks! I'll look it up. It's a very beautiful ring, I love it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results