shape
carat
color
clarity

My Dan Stair Pink Tourmaline in a LOGR oval setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven''t posted new pics in a while, but just got my Dan Stair 1.15 pink tourmaline back from my jeweler.

Dan''s pic of the tourmaline.

115PnkOval.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
My only loose pic with my lavender spinel and blue spinel from Dan.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Set.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kind of looking like a raspberry here.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
With friends.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another solo pic.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
More friends.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
The line up.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Almost done with the rainbow . . .

original.aspx

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LTP!!
Beautiful new ring and lots of bling!! Enjoy!!

Did you upgrade the diamonds on your LOGR because they look great. If not, did you pay a higher bin or auction price? Just curious, sorry if I''m nosy.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
A Rainbow indeed!
those are fantastic, I think I''ve got a new direction
to go after seeing those!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Great tourmaline! I love pink. And your collection is fantatic. You really do have something for every day of the week :)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful and I love your collection!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/6/2008 7:11:29 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
LTP!!

Did you upgrade the diamonds on your LOGR because they look great. If not, did you pay a higher bin or auction price? Just curious, sorry if I''m nosy.
Thanks, TL, dear!

I didn''t upgrade the diamonds, and I won the setting at auction for about $110. I was surprised they were so nice after seeing poor Kelli''s thread, but overall, I''m very pleased.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/6/2008 7:26:46 PM
Author: bebe
A Rainbow indeed!
those are fantastic, I think I''ve got a new direction
to go after seeing those!

Haha, Beth! Thank you! After seeing Leon''s pic of your fabulous cushion, I''ve got a new direction, too (when I someday can afford a stone like yours!
31.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Innerkitten and Michelle!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
LOL, Lauren!! I love your finger shot. I showed the picture to my husband and he told me that it was your fault that I''m so obsessed with gemstones!
9.gif

I love the new addition to your collection. You still need a purple one, though. Do you have one on the work?

Did the LOGR setting come the prongs? How do you know what size stone to get the settings? I think that is my major problem, my stones are always bigger than setting even when following the size setting recommended on the LOGR site.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/6/2008 8:04:27 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

LTP!!

Thanks, TL, dear!

I didn''t upgrade the diamonds, and I won the setting at auction for about $110. I was surprised they were so nice after seeing poor Kelli''s thread, but overall, I''m very pleased.
Lauren,
I think the "Mr. LOGR" has a special affinity for you since you got him so many customers. You''ve been way too lucky with these settings!
emwink.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lauren, you have the most amazing collection. I love that tourmaline, love the color
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

gongjoo143

Shiny_Rock
beautiful ring! I ordered the same LOGR setting and mine looked more like Kelli''s. Your stones definitely look like better quality. Lucky for you!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/6/2008 10:59:31 PM
Author: neatfreak
What a collection Lauren!!! Wow!!!
Um. Ditto. Wow. What a great new addition to an already exceptional collection!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/6/2008 9:17:11 PM
Author: mochi
LOL, Lauren!! I love your finger shot. I showed the picture to my husband and he told me that it was your fault that I''m so obsessed with gemstones!
9.gif

I love the new addition to your collection. You still need a purple one, though. Do you have one on the work?

Did the LOGR setting come the prongs? How do you know what size stone to get the settings? I think that is my major problem, my stones are always bigger than setting even when following the size setting recommended on the LOGR site.
Thank you, Mochi! How coincidental you should mention what your husband said - it''s because of you that I contacted Gary to cut an Aqua for me . . . and he just fnished it! I attached a pic of it below.

Also, I have a Barry Bridgestock cut amethyst waiting on a Legacy LOGR setting to get here.

285549.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/6/2008 9:31:07 PM

Date: 12/6/2008 8:04:27 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

LTP!!

Thanks, TL, dear!

Lauren,
I think the ''Mr. LOGR'' has a special affinity for you since you got him so many customers. You''ve been way too lucky with these settings!
emwink.gif
You would think that affinity would translate into discounts, but I can assure you, it hasn''t. Thankfully I''ve had good timing on auctions lately.
9.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Linda, Neatfreak, Gongjoo, and Dani - thank you so much ladies!!!! I wore it around all day today and my husband just rolled his eyes everytime I stared at it.

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
LTP --

i LOVE your colored gemstone ring collection!! every time i see a new thread from you i know i can count on some major eye-candy!! I just have one question-- HOW do you decide which one to wear!?!? if i had that many beauties in my collection i''d spend half my morning hovering over my jewelry box!!!
30.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/6/2008 11:33:55 PM
Author: vita*dolce
LTP --

i LOVE your colored gemstone ring collection!! every time i see a new thread from you i know i can count on some major eye-candy!! I just have one question-- HOW do you decide which one to wear!?!? if i had that many beauties in my collection i''d spend half my morning hovering over my jewelry box!!!
30.gif
Hehe, Vita, thank you!

The answer to that question is simple . . . I have a wide variety of colours in my wardrobe, and I''m totally OCD about matching my gemstones to my clothes.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG that collection is unreal
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Definitely something to aspire to - I can''t wait to visit TX and see it in person!!
36.gif
36.gif
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results