shape
carat
color
clarity

My cabs from Swala are here, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/17/2010 1:13:18 PM
Author: Crystal keeper
Those are fantastic..look at the polish on those..it''s blinding..the color is fantastic..good buys burberry
Thanks CK! I''m amazed by how many flashes they give off. I was used to the more glowy look of my emerald. I''m *almost* a tsavorite convert... I still prefer emeralds but not by as much as I used to... ;-)

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/17/2010 1:28:30 PM
Author: Stone Hunter
Those are very nice!! TFS
21.gif
Thank you Stone Hunter! :)

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/17/2010 1:38:14 PM
Author: megeve
Wow, Burberrygirl, your stones look so gorgeous! I am really jealous like Crasru I got only T-shirt!
11.gif
9.gif

I am having such difficulty finding a 3rd color for my stackers and I am also thinking of a different shape and lower dome. So how do you like the combo of oval and sugarloaf shapes? It will be interesting to see a pic of these together how they look top down! I will be following you on your settings and what color you are going to choose for your 3rd stone!
3.gif
Thanks Megeve!
9.gif

I''m thinking that finding a third stone is going to be very hard for me too. I like the combination of the sugarloaf and round (well it''s almost round, but in the pictures it looks more oval than IRL). I''m thinking my third stone is going to be a sugarloaf, maybe around 3cts so the size is right in between the tanz and tsav. I was throwing around the idea of the third stone being a sapphire or spinel, but I''m not exactly sure yet!

I took a picture of my emerald and garnet sugarloaves next to my roundish tanzanite to give you an idea of how it would look. I think a third sugarloaf would look amazing for your stacks but honestly anything shape would be cool :)

emeraldtanzgarnetpic.jpg

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/17/2010 3:02:13 PM
Author: amethystguy
well done on those stones burberry..nice of eric to hook you up with a freebie..good buys..I like them!
Thanks Amethystguy!

BTW, I love your avatar, it's such a cool picture!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/17/2010 6:41:20 PM
Author: oddoneout
Nice stones. Great colours.
Thank you :)

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Here are a few more pictures:

Tanz, tsav, and emerald ring (not my hand btw)

IMG_5175 (2).jpg

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Tanzanite and tsavorite next to each other on my hand...

IMG_5177 (2).jpg

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Group pic, can you tell I love purple?
9.gif

IMG_5197 (2).jpg

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
I love the tanzinite color! I wonder if tanzinite cabs are more prone to scratches than other cabs? Anyways, they are all really pretty, thanks for the additional pics. I''m wanting a cab, but I don''t know what size/gem/color, so I love getting inspired. That tsar. is so pretty as well, what a nice green!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Those are gorgeous stones. I can''t wait to see the finished product.

I love that emrald ring too.

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
I''m loving that tanzanite! Really lovely stones!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results